Help me pick a class!

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Smile Help me pick a class!

Alright, so I've played WoW on and off for a good portion of 3 years and after my last 6 month hiatus, I've decided to play again! I haven't really experienced any of the updates from Wrath, so here's the deal.

I'm looking for a class with good PvP skills that is fun to play. I'm going to be on a pvp server, so what class has a good amount of survivability in the wild? I'd like to be able to ruin people's days when I come across them while soloing. I have a 70 hunter but I dare not touch it again as well as a 46 shadow priest that eats face. I'm looking for anything that's fun really. Paladins aren't so much fun, it's really just a sit and wait game with them for the first few levels of playing. Rogues are cool I guess, idk, you pick my class.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 14

dk can pwn anything in their way while questing and u don't lose alot of health while questing and can solo elites quest

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Druid. They can survive well in bear form, do great damage in cat form, heal in tree form, and they get cheap flying

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Druids are great for soloing ye, but i liked shaman a lot more x) there are no downtime and u get heals etc...when u get dw its like "god" mode for pve haha x) it will help u in quests but for pvp with shocks and whirlwing u cant have lots of problems + totems.

but if ur into pure casting go for mage, since locks are...meh.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Kekec View Post
    Druids are great for soloing ye, but i liked shaman a lot more x) there are no downtime and u get heals etc...when u get dw its like "god" mode for pve haha x) it will help u in quests but for pvp with shocks and whirlwing u cant have lots of problems + totems.

ELE are good too sick burst for questing and alway have mana

Quote Originally Posted by Kekec View Post

Shaman are awsome =D
    I wish windfury still activated off of itself =(

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 15

Well dont pick shaman, if you dont get the jump on someone you will have a hard time living, and they arnt really a class made for ganking (which is what i think you would like to do)

A death knight would be ok, maybe 2 patches ago lol, they have got the nerf bat a few times but they are still worth a try.

Druid is a great choice. Basically what Selukon said, you get a bear form to take shit loads of damage in if your in trouble, a cat form which has stealth(great for ganking lol) and a flying form that is instant cast for quik escape. the skill cap is up there though.

Rouge is the mother of all gankers lol. You can get the jump when ever you want, you got a good bit of ohh-Shit button. You can stunlock if your good. If you want to roll-faces with people while solo leveling this is for you. But the skill cap is really high lol.

Hunter is another good choice lol. Dont know why you dont want to play it again. Bad thing is if you dont get the jump you may be in trouble if you dont know what your doing.

Paladin, this was my character when i played. If you go ret by lvl 60 you will be rolling faces. Prot is even a viable pvp spec now. And you got some annoying ohh-shit buttons lol (not for you for them). It is slow leveling to 60 though. but it is well worth it.

Hope this helped ya. But really any class is usefull and has potential to gank while solo'ing. Just pick what you like to play.

Cool

Well i play Dk
    Its pretty fun
    easy *** tanking
    and sky hige dps(as blood thout)
    i never pvp with it (yet)
    but it funn
    thea also lvl FAST

Im a Furrie
    Steam: Nicky cours
    Msn: Arne.cours@hotmail.com

Super Moderator Reputation: 189

You love ruining peoples fun?

Be a rogue

Go the assassin tree and make sure you only ambush/backstab people when they're at half health or less, or they're sitting down eating/drinking.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Play a warrior. They have great builds for both PVP and PVE that put you right in the middle of the action!

GAME ON!!
    Currently Playing: Bad Company 2, Sacred 2, Oblivion, Everquest, Left for Dead 2.