introducing myself

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Lightbulb introducing myself

Hello,I am PrairieStorm,but feel free to call me Stormy. I am looking for a few good browser mmorpg games to play.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14

Welcome...Whatsup up with people having 0 posts when they start out wtf lmao????

Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 21

i know thats stupid they make a post then it says they have one post. Which means i have one more post then my thing says awsome.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

Banned Reputation: 133

you don't get posts for creating topics

Easy answer = win

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 21

Thats bull cause that means that saying one word such as "Cool" counts as a post but i can make a huge monologue thats gos down half the page and it doesent count. Bullshit.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 32

Quote Originally Posted by jake_holland View Post
    Thats bull cause that means that saying one word such as "Cool" counts as a post but i can make a huge monologue thats gos down half the page and it doesent count. Bullshit.
    We're sorry, the ePenis you are trying to extend cannot be accessed because POST COUNT DOESN'T MATTER!

Let this be a lesson newbies! When you let your ePenis get the best of you, you'll end up with a temp-ban...