Newbie! Yeah!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Newbie! Yeah!

Was introduced to MMORPG's with LOTRO and came across this site. Figured I could learn more about MMO's and such. Happy to be here.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 21

Hey dude remember to check out ALL the sections to make sure you don't miss out no matter how stupid you might initially think it is. By this i am asking you to check out the roleplay section. It rocks.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by jake_holland View Post
    Hey dude remember to check out ALL the sections to make sure you don't miss out no matter how stupid you might initially think it is. By this i am asking you to check out the roleplay section. It rocks.
    Thanks I'll definitely check it out. I've been checking around and like that there are several other topic discussions besides just MMO's.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

The rping section is the main reason I joined, and WELCOME!!!!!

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 21

The RP section is the only reason i joined no longer will i spend hours looking for a decent RP to read then never see it again i am in control baby.

By the way i think i'm the most senior RPer that posts regularly. And by regularly i mean every chance i get.
    First started RPing in October 2009, back then I was one of the worst you'd see grammar-wise. Now in less than a year, I've progressed to be one of the best RPers here. I'm not the most original guy around, but if I get in the mood, I can create posts the God of Literature would be proud of. Along the way I've insulted I've pretended to be female I've become a super perverted guy and I've gained the ability to curse without limit. If I say motherF-er it is simply exclamation.