Fantasy Game not even named yet

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Fantasy Game not even named yet

Hey we've got a website for a fantasy game-and no people besides me, my brother, and my friend.

Looking for pretty much anybody...

We'll be using Cube2, something that is similar to C, PlatinumArtsSandbox 3D as a mapmaker, and probably Blender or something like it for other 3D art.

WE ARE AIMING FOR THIS GAME TO BE ABLE TO BE PLAYED WITH MAC/PC/LINUX, AND TO BE FREE.

Currently I'm replying to myself on the forums and looking like an idiot so please if there's anybody who is interested in being a founder feel free to visit our website.

As in the title-we are so much in development only that we don't even have a name!

Oh yeah and the website:

http://xenone.myfreeforum.org/index.php
    Last edited by Azugul; 12-31-2009 at 07:29 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is Bunny. Copy & paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I do like providing ideas for anyone. Anything to spur the creation of new games. I can help with what you want, just let me know.
    Inspiration is inspiration and inspiration is priceless.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Yo Azguhl, I have a game already under way...sort of. I just need people who know how to program. I've got the quests down, the maps, everything. I just need people to program the game. ^^

Uh...well, I can't draw so that is not done. But I'm sure that if you saw what I have, you'd be surprised, ya know? I put in a whole years worth to making it, and I'm 18!!! Heh, yeah, I got no life I know >.>

So....any questions? Hit me up on here or my email. But if you want a little more information (basicly the stuff I told you) look at I need Help by me, lol.

Good luck mate!! ^^
    If you're looking for work in the MMORPG field, for free until payments come in, then please send me an email. Please use this one, if Onrpg allows me to say it here: Rafael2191@zoho.com

Lurking in the Darkest parts of your soul

Hello Azugul. I would be interested in writing the storyline for it as well as one of the ideas people. If you ever are looking for that don't hesitant to find me.

How about Vaneer (Moons) as a title?

I've been thinking of that. A world with unique races (other than the standard elves and crap) and two-three moons hanging in the sky (one can even be false). Imagine how it would affect the oceans as we walk along the shores. It can still be a fantasy world instead of a scifi one. If you need any ideas/storyline hit me up as well.

Thumbs up Writing

howdy, i saw this and was just wonderin if you could use another writer, i can write histories/character stories/quest ideas ext. just pm me and ill give you samples or more info bout myself
    Last edited by The Scribe; 07-10-2010 at 03:42 AM.