I'm hoping to come back.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default I'm hoping to come back.

A while back I cancelled my World of Warcraft account because well... at the time I was too busy with school and needed to get thing done and all together was a huge mess. But that doesn't really matter. I would like to come back to WoW on a fresh account. But since I cancelled my old account, could I use the same code that I used last time? If I can't that would be pretty suckish. So respond if I can or can't if I do come back, I'll make a new character and maybe we could level together and what not.
    -Turtle

Retired Staff Reputation: 22

you could always just add gametime to your current account cause you cant just "cancel" an account...run out of gametime maybe but not just cancel it.

and if im completely wrong and you CAN cancel then no you will need to rebuy the game for a new cd key.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I can give you a RAF or a rez scroll if you want.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14

Best go with recruit a friend if your new to the new content. Get someone who atleast has an 80 or has good 80 friends xP. Running dungeons to 60 will be the fastest way to level . You wont get the best gear most likely...but VERY fast.

Great review for S.U.N (Soul Ultimate Nation) from Ijji made by me !
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/147732.html
    XFire : ienvyi
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/151208.html
    Review from a WoW Player for Aion !

Oh yeah! I've heard of recruit a friend before. But doesn't that cost money? I don't want anybody to pay money just so I can play again. But if it's free, than I'll think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by OsirisTurtle View Post
    Oh yeah! I've heard of recruit a friend before. But doesn't that cost money? I don't want anybody to pay money just so I can play again. But if it's free, than I'll think about it.
    RAF doesn't cost money, its free. But you have to buy the game if you want to continue playing. I can RAF you and we can play together, I'm almost 80, getting there in about a week. I'm Alliance btw. Just post your email, and I'll recruit you.

So I have to buy the game and then you recruit me? Why would I have to buy it all over again? Don't you just give me the recruit code or something and use that?

Quote Originally Posted by OsirisTurtle View Post
    So I have to buy the game and then you recruit me? Why would I have to buy it all over again? Don't you just give me the recruit code or something and use that?
    I mean, I recruit you then you have the 10 day free trial but to continue playing, you'll have to but the game or get a auth. key.

Or I can give you a scroll of rezz, but thats if you havent upgraded to WoTLK yet.
    Last edited by daisuchi; 01-01-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-