Basic Races and Classes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Ummm..
    I was thinking of somthing you missed or didn't know.
    What about a shapeshifter?

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 12

That's stereotypical. Not ALL Drows are bad! That's like saying that all humans are good. Or that gnomes are as gross, yet tastey, as on WoW. (They are, though.)

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

lol, it should be applied to ElderScrolls,
    cause they lack on Races.
    Btw, very good races there i might
    use it for my RPG.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

correct me if I'm wrong, but do I not see a Regular Archer? i see arcane and spirit, but I can't seem to find an archer, and here's a sample just cause I'm bored...

Archers are noble, caring people, usually involved with nature.They are quick to find gold and fame. They stay behind the warriors in a fight, weakening the enemy. Many do not have defensive abilities but make up for it by being swift and agile. They usually carry a small melee weapon such as a dagger, if a monster gets too close.

feel free to edit, or not use it at all, I don't care, although it would be cool to brag to my frie..cousin that my desc. is partially (or fully) in an rpg class/job guide. (I didn't say friend cause friends don't like it when you brag about role-playing stuff...they think its not cool or something like that)
    Last edited by ThexRockstar; 12-24-2008 at 02:55 PM.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ThexRockstar View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong, but do I not see a Regular Archer? i see arcane and spirit, but I can't seem to find an archer, and here's a sample just cause I'm bored...

Archers are noble, caring people, usually involved with nature.They are quick to find gold and fame. They stay behind the warriors in a fight, weakening the enemy. Many do not have defensive abilities but make up for it by being swift and agile. They usually carry a small melee weapon such as a dagger, if a monster gets too close.

feel free to edit, or not use it at all, I don't care, although it would be cool to brag to my frie..cousin that my desc. is partially (or fully) in an rpg class/job guide. (I didn't say friend cause friends don't like it when you brag about role-playing stuff...they think its not cool or something like that)
    he has a point, also a good example for many races and classes would be D&D Player Handbook, and the D&D Monster Manual (newest one).
    Switched over to Rap, Good rap, Like Immortal Technique
    Read it and weep

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by conmon View Post
    he has a point, also a good example for many races and classes would be D&D Player Handbook, and the D&D Monster Manual (newest one).
    Heh I just got those too I'ma be a dungeon master soon too so I might not be on as much ((Just a warning to the rps I'm in))

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Talking

just drop by, and i saw your thread, its fantastic!

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 11

The collection of races is awesome, indeed. I could even add some, but i'm too lazy for it :> i got most of them from WoW . and there are THOUSANDS, there.

A bit too much of WoW... I admit.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 11
    You know that one closet on the second floor of your house?

Thanks for this, dude! With this I have a lot of sparked ideas in my head.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 29

Talking

Um, I was just wondering...
    How come there aren't any mention of Dragons and what-not, such as:

Wyrms - Creatures that often resemble gigantic, thick worms or snakes. Although they are considered dragons, most have neither legs nor wings. Sharp, rugged scales tend to line their back, and they have rasor sharp teeth. They are usually found in deserts plagued with sandstorms. When an enemy approaches, they arise from their hiding place within the sand and use the harsh weather of deserts to their advantage.

Wyverns - Large dragons that have the appearance of common dragons, yet with a few distinct features. One is their sleek snake tails; the other being having two legs, but no arms. Despite this disadvantage, their talons are powerful and can easily pick almost anything of their choosing up. The combination of their tenacious talons and their thick, bombastic wings that allow them to dodge almost any weapon besides an arrow make them a deadly foe.

Those are the only ones I care enough to explain, but dragons are important fantasy creatures as well. Please consider adding a catagory on them when you have the time (unless they are either not allowed or I somehow missed any mention of them...I hope the latter is not correct, for I will feel REALLY dumb...).
    Inspiration for creatures- Final Fantasy xD but desc aided by google definitions (not taken from exactly, just used as a back-up).

Nurarihyon no Mago!
    Quote:
    Inpa: "...I got your mask already, look! Isn't it pretty?”
    Balthazar: ”Urgh.. !! It's pink..”
    Inpa: ”Oh please, it's called being metrosexual!..."
    -- farag0n; Tales of Amn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast