Server Pluto If Anyone Interested in Playing

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default Server Pluto If Anyone Interested in Playing

Hey guys,

So this is my idea, start on a server (Pluto) and get some of you guys to play with me + going European builds all the way just for the epic share parties.

I would also like to ask you guys if you know any ventrilo or teamspeak server we could use if this idea comes true? (Actually I prefer xFire)

Im thinking of creating a guild on Pluto (still haven't though) to bring back the good old days of hand grinding and epic eu parties. So here's the plan:

1) Get some people together, get to know each other all that stuff.
    2) Get a ventrilo or teamspeak or skype running so its easier to communicate.
    well and so on......

1 problem I need you guys to play with me

Alright you can bot but come on at least few hours of hand grinding in a party a day or so??? (Although where's the fun in that? -.-)

Alright,

Please leave comments/responses if you would like to make this post come true

Thanks

BTW: I know this is a Loooooooooong shot lol but it's worth it. 2 man party runs just aren't as fun.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default sure

i will tomarrow ok i will make a XBow ok

Download Ventrilo and get a mic so we all can Chat in stad if in game and typein why u are trying to kill something just hit a button and say something thats it!

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by cjmwid View Post
    i will tomarrow ok i will make a XBow ok

Download Ventrilo and get a mic so we all can Chat in stad if in game and typein why u are trying to kill something just hit a button and say something thats it!
    Cool. Let me know your IGN after you make your char tomorrow. Don't start yet though. Let's wait for more people to join in. So far we have 3 people total partying up.

Quote Originally Posted by _NukeWarm_ View Post
    Cool. Let me know your IGN after you make your char tomorrow. Don't start yet though. Let's wait for more people to join in. So far we have 3 people total partying up.

u want me to stay lvl 1?!

and Warm look in pms from me

I'm in. I'll go daggers

IGN: Feran

Add me in game
    Last edited by jothesmo; 09-19-2010 at 09:45 PM.