Wonderking Online - Rainbow Man is the best NPC ever.

  1. #1011
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,871
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    My Knight. Can't wait for paladin.
    Equipment is mostly crap. If anyone has yellow Mirage Male armors to donate I will gladly accept them xD



  2. #1012
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140
    MageMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,595
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    My Knight. Can't wait for paladin.
    Equipment is mostly crap. If anyone has yellow Mirage Male armors to donate I will gladly accept them xD

    My level 68 NINJA has more def AND hitrate than you. Your equipment sucks and according to yourself you are quite poor for a level 7x. Secondly, I honestly do not believe that you aren't a hacker. I have spent quite some time on this game and the fact that you are so high because of awesome ''parties'' or having ''no life'' makes no sense. It took Holic and Mario quite some time to get to 70 and they had quite some experience with the game.




    EDIT: If Holic's ticket will not be answered at all, I will give it a shot. I hope the leadership can be transferred to someone else, but I guess we'll have to wait for another few days.
    I'm only one voice in a million, but you ain't taking that from me!

  3. #1013
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,871
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageMoa View Post
    My level 68 NINJA has more def than you. Secondly, I honestly do not believe that you aren't a hacker. I have spent quite some time on this game and the fact that you are so high because of awesome ''parties'' or having ''no life'' makes no sense. It took Holic and Mario quite some time to get to 70 and they had quite some experience with the game.


    EDIT: If Holic's ticket will not be answered at all, I will give it a shot. I hope the leadership can be transferred to someone else, but I guess we'll have to wait for another few days.
    Lol. I've been playing the game as long as Candy and Mario. So your point is? Also my equips are not enchanted like yours probably + they are crap atm.
    If you will feel better I will accept the fact that you think I'm a hacker.


  4. #1014
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,549
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    marci is in a rude awakening for paladin job change ^^ not gonna spoil it but good luck hacker or non hacker.

  5. #1015
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,871
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    marci is in a rude awakening for paladin job change ^^ not gonna spoil it but good luck hacker or non hacker.
    Maybe people think that if no one plays thief, bowman or any other DPS class they are hackers? Really...
    Tell it to someone who cares better.


  6. #1016
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,616
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Lol. I've been playing the game as long as Candy and Mario. So your point is? Also my equips are not enchanted like yours probably + they are crap atm.
    If you will feel better I will accept the fact that you think I'm a hacker.
    From the day OB started until 3-4 days ago(?) I reached 80 and I did play pretty 'no-life'.
    And you even quit the game a couple of times. ;x
    + the fact that you gained 30 levels in one day.

    Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

  7. #1017
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,871
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    From the day OB started until 3-4 days ago(?) I reached 80 and I did play pretty 'no-life'.
    And you even quit the game a couple of times. ;x
    + the fact that you gained 30 levels in one day.
    FCK YEAH I'M A HACKER!
    Guess that what you guys wanted to hear. Anyway I'm off now.


  8. #1018
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140
    MageMoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    9,595
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Lol. I've been playing the game as long as Candy and Mario. So your point is? Also my equips are not enchanted like yours probably + they are crap atm.
    If you will feel better I will accept the fact that you think I'm a hacker.
    Psh, Roseaya joined around the same time and we recently found out that she hacked as well. I have to say that I am very disappointed, but that doesn't change much, really. I just wanted to mention that I suspect you (and not just you), which means that I will never be in the same guild as you or anything like that. I do not like hackers at all, whatever reason they have.

    On top of that, as Holic mentioned, you gained 30 levels in one day etc.. etc... I pretty much know that it's impossible to do that unless you played for 20hours straight, which I doubt.
    I'm only one voice in a million, but you ain't taking that from me!

  9. #1019
    Banned Reputation: 31

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░ Posts: 174
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    haha.

    wow instead of quitting onrpg started hacking

    damn i throught you guys were all no lifers, you dissapoint me.

  10. #1020
    Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52
    SorenEmblem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,293
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    what .. you seriously believe there are no hackers in Maplestory ... lulz.

    MS is full of hackers: Bothack ftw *G*

    ah and to come back onto the guildoffer on kadopan:

    Harfner - 47 Ninja
    I haven't seen a hacker in MS since god knows when.

    Also it's really hard to bot in MS because Nexon implemented an anti-bot feature where you can't attack if you attack without moving for longer than a few seconds.

    And I love how everyone's like ZOMG Y U HEK to marci. Gaining 30 levels in one day does not = hacker, especially since WK's leveling is so easy.


    Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

Page 102 of 206 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •