Scared of Death

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 45

Quote Originally Posted by hobosexual View Post
    I don't like thinking about dying because it hurts my brain to try and comprehend not existing.

You'll always exist! As maggot food, when they're eating holes through your COLD DEAD FLESH.

Rock Man Reputation: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
    You'll always exist! As maggot food, when they're eating holes through your COLD DEAD FLESH.
    I HATE thinking about this. It's like sleeping forever, you never wake up, you're done. Should probably do more with my life before it's gone..STOP PLAYING GAMES ONRPG.
    Get off the bandwagon and put down the handbook.

Banned Reputation: 235

In all honesty, and no offense meant here, but get over it.

At the very least, be thankful your current fear is reasonless. Some of us have actually endured that which you fear and recognise that all you can do is move on.

If the fear of death doesn't spur you into living life, then you probably need to think about that.

Banned Reputation: 237

Why think about it the whole day?

I will die, you will die.
    Its the most common thing between humans if you ask me.

Maybe there is an better place with all your friends and family after death, try thinking about that.

What i would like to know is, how was it before i existed, was i alive in another person, or was i non-existent.
    Its kinda weird to think about how things were before your birth.
    But its fun though xP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I HATE thinking about this. It's like sleeping forever, you never wake up, you're done. Should probably do more with my life before it's gone..STOP PLAYING GAMES ONRPG.
    Start with removing that Ryu/Ken sig and put something reasonable in there, then tell us to stop playing games. ^^
    Last edited by Hatashi; 01-10-2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 467

if you sit around sulking about dying then one day you really WILL have a reason to fear dying (hopefully not) and you will realise you just wasted a sh*tload of time being scared for no reason.

everyone fears pain, separation and oblivion... which is what death usually is, but if it governs your every waking moment then you might as well BE dead because you are just wasting your life in morbid contemplation.

go out and do something or whatever to take your mind off it, or failing that just get really drunk. then youll have real IMMEDIATE problems like how to get rid of the vomit on your carpet before your parents get home or how to remember what that stupid thing was you did the other night but cant quite recall, you wont have time to worry about dying.

i doubt you are suffering from unipolar or anything like that, but if this started recently it might be anxiety over something. not that i know, i have no expertise in the area whatsoever. but it seems to me you are creating something to worry about over nothing. go play WoW or something.
    To be THIS good takes

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 68

I don't think about dying that much. Like everyone said its just pointless worrying, but i guess its normal to think that way. Being scared of something you cant stop is wasting time, its time to start living instead of hiding away in fear. Better to enjoy while your still young before you regret it.

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

Death is inevitable. We will all die, everyone you've ever met, everyone you ever will meet.

There's no point wasting time thinking about it and worrying about it. We have a limited time alive as it is, why waste the time pondering about things which cannot be prevented and cannot be changed or altered.

Enjoy the time you have, while you have it.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Death is inevitable. We will all die, everyone you've ever met, everyone you ever will meet.

There's no point wasting time thinking about it and worrying about it. We have a limited time alive as it is, why waste the time pondering about things which cannot be prevented and cannot be changed or altered.

Enjoy the time you have, while you have it.

holy shit cingal

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 32

Just be happy you had the chance to have met such people in your life and try to enjoy it for as long as you can. Every life has their own individual tunnel with their own experiences that probably make you a stronger being after you die. Things will come and go.. but your memory is what will stay with you and make you better as a whole.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 52

Death....happens. No way around it. We humans as a speices are very selfish when it comes to death. We think about those who we will lose and it hurts us. We always want them to be with us but, it's not possible. So there is no reason to obsess over something like this. Move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Edit: I came in here to give advice on making girls crazy, and I find advice on oral sex from a dude. I'm not complaining...but wow. I love OnRPG.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast