Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 43 of 43

Thread: Something you have to know.

  1. #26
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 37
    Akira's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KniteOps View Post
    So two questions.

    Question A: 1. Did you join onrpg and then get the ladies? 2. Or did you get the ladies and then join onrpg? 3. Or did you join onrpg while getting the ladies at the same time?

    Question B: Have you ever had sex while trolling someone on the internet at the same time?
    I joined OnRPG when I was like... 13. I lost my virginity at 16, to a girl I met when I was 13... that makes this awkward.

    I don't EVER troll.

  2. #27
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 201
    Groteske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Last Year
    Posts
    11,318
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    If you want a religion that doesn't care what other's think about it....try Buddhism.

    But eh I am a pantheist. God is the universe. We where born from his womb and we have been growing ever since.

    She knows how to party.

  3. #28
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 47

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    I joined OnRPG when I was like... 13. I lost my virginity at 16, to a girl I met when I was 13... that makes this awkward.

    I don't EVER troll.
    Congratulations on your relationship.

    1. Did you by any chance register with another account then the one you're using right now?

    2. How was sex the first time after holding back for 3 years? I heard that it gets better as days pass because the girl has to break her hymen.

    3. If you met a girl when you were 13 and didn't have sex until you were 16 and then spontaneously tell us that girls want sex at the age of 19 then you must live in 3 year time trap. Don't respond to question 3, it's a trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Groteske View Post
    If you want a religion that doesn't care what other's think about it....try Buddhism.

    But eh I am a pantheist. God is the universe. We where born from his womb and we have been growing ever since.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by opshon
    "I am the king of Faggotry and I hate people who have life's"

  4. #29
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 201
    Groteske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Last Year
    Posts
    11,318
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KniteOps View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ._.
    lol I suck at multitasking. Meant that post for another thread.

    But anyways....Don't hold more then you can swallow.

    That's what she said.

    She knows how to party.

  5. #30
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 47

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Groteske View Post
    lol I suck at multitasking. Meant this post for another thread.

    But anyways....Don't hold more then you can swallow.

    That's what she said.
    Question, when you suck dick. Do you feel tempted to sometimes bite down or gnaw on it a bit like jerky. Or is it more like chugging a can of soda. One more question, can gag reflex be overcome with experience. And how long does it usually take before gag reflex no longer registers.
    Quote Originally Posted by opshon
    "I am the king of Faggotry and I hate people who have life's"

  6. #31
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,702
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KniteOps View Post
    Question, when you suck dick. Do you feel tempted to sometimes bite down or gnaw on it a bit like jerky. Or is it more like chugging a can of soda. One more question, can gag reflex be overcome with experience. And how long does it usually take before gag reflex no longer registers.
    Wouldn't a scientific guy like you be more interested in experimenting? I'm pretty sure it will provide you with the data you need.

  7. #32
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 201
    Groteske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Last Year
    Posts
    11,318
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KniteOps View Post
    Question, when you suck dick. Do you feel tempted to sometimes bite down or gnaw on it a bit like jerky. Or is it more like chugging a can of soda. One more question, can gag reflex be overcome with experience. And how long does it usually take before gag reflex no longer registers.
    Uh...so many questions!

    Yes I like to bite on the tip....
    And it's more like sucking on a Popsicle.
    Yes a gag reflex can be killed with practice.

    Practice! Practice! Practice! Or do the white girl trick....go bulimic. No one likes a fat girl!

    She knows how to party.

  8. #33
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 47

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Unserious: I kind of want professional advice here. I'm confident I can swallow because I've been practicing with bananas for flaccidity and hot dogs for rigidity, but it's not the same without the contour and the ridges. I need scientific accuracy here.

    Serious: Is the bite on the tip more like foreplay. And also, has your partner ever ejaculated while you were giving him oral. I can imagine that seriously screwing up your stride. Or is the whole thing more natural so it doesn't phase you.
    Quote Originally Posted by opshon
    "I am the king of Faggotry and I hate people who have life's"

  9. #34
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 201
    Groteske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Last Year
    Posts
    11,318
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KniteOps View Post
    I kind of want professional advice here. I'm confident I can swallow because I've been practicing with bananas for flaccidity and hot dogs for rigidity, but it's not the same without the contour and the ridges. I need scientific accuracy here.
    Geeze if you want to try it for real then go to a gay bar and wait till some guy comes and flirts with you. Then be straight to the point and tell him you want to nom his tom.

    Quote Originally Posted by KniteOps View Post
    Serious: Is the bite on the tip more like foreplay. And also, has your partner ever ejaculated while you were giving him oral. I can imagine that seriously screwing up your stride. Or is the whole thing more natural so it doesn't phase you.
    Wow....go ask your mom what she does. lol j/k

    And no it's not foreplay! It's abuse. And hmm if he's nice he will tell you he is gonna spurt, if not then well you spit it out on him and call him a jerk. "Pffbbt jerk."

    Warning time.
    Last edited by Groteske; 01-13-2010 at 05:56 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

    She knows how to party.

  10. #35
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 47

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Alright thanks a lot. I've watched it being done on comedy movies and have seen the reaction, but I really never knew how genuine they were when it came to real encounters. Also my mom hasn't had sex with my dad in the past 15 years. He got a vasectomy after my younger sister was born which turned her off. I think it was my dad's way of standing up to her, as she tried to always be the one who wears the pants in the relationship.

    Also due to her suffering from breast cancer and being very self-conscious about it, sex was never even used as a joke around me and my family except when I was in high school. Again thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by opshon
    "I am the king of Faggotry and I hate people who have life's"

  11. #36
    Banned Reputation: 51

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Montgomery,AL XBL:xTank Williamsx
    Posts
    2,346
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    If i said half the shit said in here i would have been banned by now...

  12. #37
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 151
    Vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    In a parallel world.
    Posts
    6,101
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueElements View Post
    If i said half the shit said in here i would have been banned by now...
    Give it a try, I'm sure nothing will happen.

  13. #38
    TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182
    Paladin Catling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,058
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Women like my whiskers. . .
    Currently best in:
    Mabinogi
    TF2

  14. #39
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,746
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Boys, you can use this to your advantage.

    Theres a little bit of slack between the lines of teasing her and her cheating on your ***.

    If she initiates the fooling around business...reject it. Be like "noooo stopppp not yet wait until laterrr." Especially if its during mid day. Then just be a ****ing super tease all day...just like girls usually do.

    Then when it comes time for your bed time activity...well...you'll see.

    Edit: I came in here to give advice on making girls crazy, and I find advice on oral sex from a dude. I'm not complaining...but wow. I love OnRPG.
    Last edited by Oisterman; 01-13-2010 at 02:03 PM.

  15. #40
    Banned Reputation: 67

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In a Grave
    Posts
    1,245
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ha i laugh at you poor saps and your women!

    Trees are sooooo superior

    EDIT: oh and your uh gay man too....

    Quote Originally Posted by KniteOps View Post
    So two questions.

    Question A: 1. Did you join onrpg and then get the ladies? 2. Or did you get the ladies and then join onrpg? 3. Or did you join onrpg while getting the ladies at the same time?

    Question B: Have you ever had sex while trolling someone on the internet at the same time?
    And to anwser this

    Yes ,yes i did
    Last edited by Veron; 01-13-2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

  16. #41
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akira View Post
    Girls want it JUST AS BAD, if not WORSE than you do.

    Chivalry is dead. The times when you thought you'd get laid by defending a woman's honor are over.
    Rape is bad, brah. Sorry to break it to you.

  17. #42
    It's Bacon!!! Reputation: 271
    Bacn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dogenzaka Hill
    Posts
    8,952
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Chivalry isn't about getting you laid. It's about being a good person.

    Couldn't Take It No More
    So I Became Hardcore


  18. #43
    Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51
    Neutral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,356
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    still haven't lost my virginity.

    it's mainly because my face resembles oatmeal close up and I've got a chick hooked but i wont be able to have a go at her for a few more years
    Quote Originally Posted by Caius Cassius View Post
    The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
    But in ourselves, that we are underlings."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •