How is the PVP if any in GW?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default How is the PVP if any in GW?

i am looking for a new game with decent pvp to try..not new as in when released, but new as in I haven't tried yet.

Can you compare..with any of the games out there? I am coming from the WoW area, but so far, no one has mentioned any game with a better PVP system...or players...I want a challenge.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

PvP in Guild Wars is quite nice. You are limited to 8 skill slots, so yeah.. it's a skill based type PvP. And there are a lot of PvP modes too.

You can go here and check the Player vs. Player section
    Info: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Main_Page

You can buy Guild Wars Trilogy for like, 50 bucks @ Steam/NCsoft Store
    Info: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild_Wars_Trilogy

I don't know which games to compare to WoW or Guild Wars since people have different tastes/opinions.

You can PM me here or add me on X-Fire if you're planning to play GW. I'd be glad to help you.

(Though my only PvE character is a Mesmer... Let's do it teh Heroway! *snorks*)

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by steveto View Post
    i am looking for a new game with decent pvp to try..not new as in when released, but new as in I haven't tried yet.

Can you compare..with any of the games out there? I am coming from the WoW area, but so far, no one has mentioned any game with a better PVP system...or players...I want a challenge.
    This is a hard thing to do. Each MMOs has different game play and system. like the dude said above there, each person has their own taste.. ^^

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 9

Quote Originally Posted by steveto View Post

It is pretty much everyone using copy and pasted builds from pvx have fun.