Thread: A.V.A Vs Combat Arms.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 14

Question A.V.A Vs Combat Arms.

Which do you prefer and please give like a quick reason xD.

Btw I bet someone 10k nx or 100 g coins that most of the reasons will be the graphics ^_^.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 54

Combat Arms and A.V.A are similar to a degree. Yes, the graphics are the big hitter here, HOWEVER, the bigger difference is this:

Hackers
    vs.
    No Hackers.

I mean it. A.V.A has little hackers, and Ijji is known for their small and tight community. In most of Ijji's games, I find no hackers, however, that doesn't mean the still exist.

I recently re-downloaded Combat Arms (last time I played was after Closed Beta; but I did play a bit at a friends house almost a year ago) and the first game I entered was full of hackers. He was knifing all of my teammates as soon as they spawned. I left, entered another game, and there was a speed hacker, and another knife hacker in the third game I joined. I kept trying to bare with the game, but after the 5th game I entered, I un-installed this piece of crap. Nexon doesn't ban ANYONE. I have yet to see any sort of ban be praised of hackers. Combat Arms EU doesn't even this problem.

Long story short: Get A.V.A, it's better, and Ijji actually does a decent job when it comes to hackers. They got rid of nearly 2000 hackers all together in October on all of their games. Plus, Ijji's GM's and 1:1 support is pretty useful.

However, if you still want to try Combat Arms. Hit up the EU version, if you can.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 16

I find Combat Arms similar to CoD MW, because of the ranking system, and it's pretty fun, haven't played A.V.A yet, but my brother likes it.
    Team Sky Nite - http://teamskynite.net - upcoming competitive gaming team & community

Let's never forget who paid to get us here

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 12

Since when does ijji ban hackers? Has nobody played the mess that is Soldier Front? You couldn't get into a game without at least two people hiding inside a crate or something.