so, male mithra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Well you gotta think in the way a game developer has to think about things. You see if they change the FFXI formula to much people get turned off and don't wanna play it becuase they don't get that same feeling anymore.

On the other hand though they gotta try not to rehash the same stuff from last game other wise people will think of the game as an expansion rather then a completely new game.

So when it comes right down to it I think the classes are fine heck didn't have male mithra's might as well not knock it. Besides you know how much less female miqo'te there would be to look at if they put males in >.>
    Yes games you do suggest on onrpg are just gonna get flamed so why suggest it ^^

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

If I remember right the reason there weren't 'female' Galka in FFXI, was that Galka we either Asexual (meaning they weren't actually male or female, they were both.. kinda) or you just couldn't tell a male from a female.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I like the way it was originally in FFXI so no change really doesn't bother me even after like 2 or 3 years of the same mithra haha :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12