Funny irl alike election, how do they do it?

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default Funny irl alike election, how do they do it?

Newb here, i just got curious about their election, i tried this last month and that time they were having an election that makes them all like busy or something.
    So, whats with the election all about that makes them all busy?
    Currently Playing WOnderKing
    IGN: JohnConstantine
    Char: Mage -> exorcist (near future :P)
    Guild: CotrolAlTElites
    Server: Kadopan, B-2

Luminary GoonZu
    IGN: rastaroots
    Char: gunner
    Guild: none as of now
    Server: Zeus

Other Games I played: WYD Global, 2 Moons, Silk Road, RF,Tantra Global, Atlantica

"Can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time, now you see the light, stand up for your right!!"

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I wanna know how an election works too!

Any long time Goonzu players who can help?

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 62

The election is too pick a new "goonzu", not sure what it exactly is but it makes him like the boss/leader of the whole server.

Hey Ya!

What are the advantages to being a Goonzu? Does he get to boot people out of the game or something?

GoonZu is kind of king of the server, he's elected by players on elections that take place every 2 months.

GoonZu have power to select ministers that will deal with certain areas of economy/politics/events. Its possible to set taxes to be paid per transaction among servers. can set rates of certain npc.
    Set events, bonus times, time limit of war among towns, can make public announce for the whole server, teleport players to another place when needed.

Ministers chosen by GZ also can select guardian angels to aid new players with game info or manufacturing items and polices to watch ppl breaking game rules for further jailing.
    GoonZu also can provide atk/def bonus to players nearby.

The most important: Goonzu receives a certain a mount of an item that gives double drop amount on hunting for a set time. This item is a must for fast money making and for artisans training their crafting skills.
    This item is delivered to GZ and he makes the distribution to server the way he feel better.

I guess this is about all GZ/ministers power extensions, i might have forgotten a couple things but most is covered there =p