Wasteland: Hell On Earth

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Wasteland: Hell On Earth

The year is 2032 And Every city In the world is in ruins. From New York to Sydney Its just Hell. Though some people survived they won't last long. A few survivors built a camp in the subway tunnels of new york. It is the most safe place you could be while being terribly endangerded. The subway is home to the many disgusting and mutated creatures. The only way out the the urban hell is the docks on long island. A cruise ship that was abandon was reactivated and sent a radio broadcast stating that If you wanted to get out you had to be at the docks by September 4th. Its now November
    6th...

__________________________________________________ _______________
    RULES:
    No oneliners (I shoot beast)
    No godmod
    No Overpowered weapons (NAPALM LAUNCHER AND SUPER NADES!11!11one)
    *NOTE* We all are in New York

Character sheet:

Name: (First and last)
    Weapons (Only 3 to 4 Please)
    Clothing:
    Facial Appearence:
    Pre-Hell Job:
    Bio:

Nao MINE!

Name: Felix Arro (Pronouced Are-O)
    Weapons:AK-74U, MK09 9mm, Combat Knife
    Clothing: Dirty Kevlar Vest, Kevlar Helmet with bandana and sun glasses, Dirty Jeans,Black Tee,And Combat boots.
    Facial Appearance:Small Stubble, Wild black hair, And Ice ble eyes
    Pre-Hell Job:U.S Marine
    Bio:At age 12 Felix was interested in the millitary.
    At age 19 He joined the marines and served for 5 years untill hell broke loose.

2-4 players and we start!
    Enjoy
    (Sorry about my english)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Character sheet:

Name: Robert Sigma
    Weapons: Combat knife, Magnum Pistol
    Clothing: Black jeans, black converse trainers, dark purple shirt, black suit jacket
    Facial Appearence: Spiked up black hair & sideburns, clean shaven, emerald eyes
    Pre-Hell Job: Doctor/Physician
    Bio: British, moved to New York seven years before the incident. In a family of physicians, worked as a doctor for years.

They say that Time is the predator that stalks us all our lives...

"If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!" The Joker (The Killing Joke)

He may have stolen your heart, but you broke mine.

92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

You don't get to be arrogant enough to decide you're great at this..Let other people make up their own minds about you.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Name: Stefan Jovicic
    Weapons: sawed-off shotgun, machette
    Clothing: Pair of jeans, white shirt with no sleeves, sneakers
    Facial Appearence: sharp face figure, has a small goat beard
    Pre-Hell Job: Priest
    Bio: His family moved in from Yugoslavia before he was even born. He was raised Orthodox and joined the church from a fairly young age. He lived a happy life with his wife, but with no children. He lost his wife in the tragedy that was the prologue of the Hell on Earth.
    "P - Ok, now calculate the surface and volume of a triangle.
    M - But a triangle has no volume!
    P - Use a square then."
    Me talking to my favorite Professor.

Sorry I wasn't on D:
    Anyways Should we start?

(( how about we wait a bit more? couple more people? ))
    P - Use a square then."

Okey, But If no one comes we can start?

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

(Your thread so you decide. Personally though, I'd wait.)

They say that Time is the predator that stalks us all our lives...

"If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!" The Joker (The Killing Joke)

He may have stolen your heart, but you broke mine.

92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

You don't get to be arrogant enough to decide you're great at this..Let other people make up their own minds about you.

(( I don't want you people thinking bad of me.
    But I wanna start.
    I haven't RPed in A LONG TIME!

So, Lets start! ))

Felix jumps down from a rusted and old cargo truck loads his AK-74U.
    "Alright, Lets go hunting!"

Felix walks down a torn street and notices a sign with an arrow saying: SUBWAY OUTPOST

Concerned Felix walks in the direction the arrow is pointing to.

Soon he comes to a staircase and another sign saying SUBWAY OUTPOST
    Felix lifts his gun and slowly walks down the stairs. He turns on his flashlight and scans the stairwell for any "Activities"
    Last edited by Commadant; 02-14-2010 at 07:49 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Stefan gets his shotgun close and follows Felix down the Subway entrance. His machete dangled around as he ran down the stairway hitting Felix as he stopped before Stefan. "Sorry", he mummed.
    The signs were everywhere, and Stefan sure hoped that this Outpost was habited, unlike the last one.
    P - Use a square then."

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 16

Let me show you how a pro does it

Character sheet:

Name: Erik West

Weapons: G18 Model

Bloody Chef's Knife

Bloody Pen Knife x2

Clothing: A torn hoodie, gray in color and covered in dust. A gask mask covers His face, also old and dirty. He wears black work boots, almost hidden under His blue ridden jeans.

Facial Appearence: His face is always covered and He never takes it off so it is somewhat hidden towards others. He is Caucasian and has a smaller head. Under His mask, He has short hair and shaven facial hair.

Sorry about the over sized picture

Pre-Hell Job: Bartender/Student. He had a part-time job while working at a College for a Medical Scholarship

Bio: Erik had a good life. He was a nice young man, holding a job as a bartender and on His way to be a Doctor. He had a beautiful girl friend and He was recognized as a skilled Baseball Player. But when hell broke loose, His parents quickly lost contact with Him and His girlfriend was ripped from His arms, killed by looters and raiders. He had murdered those men with His bear hands that day. It was the day He had lost all sanity. Since then Erik had learned to adapt and kept to Himself, being a loner in a world filled with loose groups of survivors and cities filled with mutated creatures, that made scavenging for anything vital very difficult.

IC: Erik sat on the toppled fridge and rubbed His head, the wet and slippery texture of His mask making His hands feel uncomfortable. He had been out hunting like every other day when a few Mutants caught His scent. A mix of Human, Dog, and Lizard, the freaks chased Him down into he sewers. He dropped a few with His trusty G18, the years of practice showing good promise. But the others smelt the blood and heard the gun shots and now targeted Erik. After a few minutes of sprinting through the dirty sewers, erik came upon His home, His sanctuary. He had spent years collecting goods and items to filled the clearing with, He had even installed crude door ways and traps, but now He was faced with two choices. He could either flee the sewer and face the risk of starvation, finding no home to sleep, and being left in the open. or he could stay and almost 99% percent get killed in the sewers that now overflowed with the mutants. And that's when Erik's radio flipped on, a call of distress sounding from it. He add a few months to get to Long Island and board a ship going to somewhere else.

Why wait so long before leaving?

Why should I trust them?

Why are they so generous?

Where the hell is Long Island?

Should I go?

So many questions flowed through Erik's head, but when the splash of near by mutants could be heard through out the sewer, Erik had picked up His vital things and shoved them into His back pack, sprinting towards the nearest ladder leading to the surface.

As He ran, Erik couldn't help but noticed a sigh, attached to the sewer wall 'Approaching Outpost" Oh great, the other sewer people. Erik had seen other people in the sewer, though they never took notice to Him. But the past few weeks they had grown silent, maybe something had happened to Him. Just in case, Erik's hand gripped His gun and raised it out of His holster, trigger finger ready to jump into action.
    Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening......

Are you wearing lipstick? Well, mind if I taste it?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast