Wasteland: Hell On Earth

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rock Man Reputation: 11

Name: kinley mquery
    Weapons: two daggers, desert eagle.
    Clothing: black dusty jacket, gray shirt underneath, blue dusty jeans that are tucked into knee boots, dark sunglasses, and bandit mask covering mouth, and black gloves.
    Facial Appearence:Her face is mostly covered but underneath she has pale skin and brown eyes, along with dirty brown hair, she has a scar running from her left hand up to her shoulder.
    Pre-Hell Job:waitress at bar and grill.
    Bio: Kinley was a nice girl, never drank, never did drugs, that was untill hell broke loose and kinleys life was torn to peices, along with her family who were killed, she carries around weapons but shes too afraid to use them, she will keep to herself mostly and is afraid to even go near dark places that might hide mutants in them.

Kinley ran like hell to reach her safe destination, she didnt keep them for very long and always kept a radio with her just incase. Kinley sighed in panic as she entered the small house that was well lit, she didnt want to leave this place but she had to before anyone found her. She gathered up her radio and ran out the back door, and over a few fences untill finnaly resting near a subway. She wouldnt stay for long but she was tired from running and soon she entered a building that was dangerously close to the subway. Kinley sat down in one of the rooms, finding out that it was a hotel made her nerves on edge about what could lurke in the other rooms. She turned her radio on and caught the last bits of a distressed call, Kinley decided she should see if anyone would answer the radio and started to talk, she said the same thing she said everyday.

"is anyone there? is anyone going to answer? my names kinley mquery im a hotel near the subway, if anyones out there please answer"

Kinley waited for someone, anyone to answer her.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 16

"Is anyone there? Is anyone going to answer? My names Kinley Mquery im at a hotel near the subway, if anyone's out there please answer"

Out of nowhere, Erik's radio flipped on and let out a long streak of calls, clearly a girl filled with panic. She was in clear need of help and was scared out of Her mind but Erik wasn't that much of a hero. At least He could get Her some food or something but He needed to make it to Long Island.

The subway was right above the sewer so if He found a sewer grate right under the subway, He could get in really quickly, no problem. But Erik had figured that the Subway was even more dangerous then the sewers, filled with mutants and predators. Erik figured if He kept to the shadows he would make it. As Erik looked on his map and approached a grate a few fit away, the sound of feet in the sewer water made Erik jump into the shadows, surely hidden from anyone near. The other sewer people, coming from one of their outposts, armed with weapons that they usually didn't hunt with. They must be after something.

Before they could spot them, Erik leaped up grasping the handle of the sewer grate and flipped it off, climbing up and covering the grate back up before the men could turn their attention to Him. Erik scanned the area, debris and piles of rubble were everywhere but the mutants were gone. They were all in the sewer now, chased Him down and now they were still down there, most likely going to run into the Outpost men.

The moonlight from the sky almost stun Erik's eyes. He didn't usually come outside. The breeze swept across His mask, His old hoodie, His black sport gloves. No part of His body could feel the reward of the life outside, the freshness and how there were things like the sun, the moon, and grass. He had lamps, dim light that came in through the sewer grates, and dirty sewer water that covered the sewer, every step except for the few clearings like the one where Erik's home sat.

The hotel was in plain view, the grand building towering above the gas stations and banks around it. Before anything, Erik sprinted for the fuel tanks, pushing the gash levers into His mouth and sucking, nothing coming out. erik grunted and then hopped through the crashed window of the gas station and looked around. A few magazines sat on the front desk, along with several candy bars. He snatched them up and shoved them into His bag, for the road. No water sources sat in the Gas station but once He went into the gas station, He took off His mask for a brief instant and sucked up the water from the sink, plumbing working all these years. There had to be lots of people somewhere, a whole city, still alive.

The hotel was warm and damp, the crapet covered in torn fur and dried blood. Cat fight? And then He spotted the girl, sitting in the lobby, talking into the radio. "Hmm!" He grunted raising His hands to show He was friendly.
    Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening......

Are you wearing lipstick? Well, mind if I taste it?

Rock Man Reputation: 16

Name: Samuel Johnson ((Now goes by Sin.))
    Weapons: Bloodied hatchet, Revolver
    Clothing: A weathered black hoodie, with black skinny jeans. Has numerous chains hanging from his right side ((Pocket chains, ones that you wear with a wallet.)), along with black, nearly destroyed converse sneakers. Has a pair of leather gloves that he wears, along with a gas mask ((Sorry Krazy Kidd, but I wanted my character to have a gas mask.)) he wears to help him breath and to cover the numerous scars that line his face.
    Facial Appearance: Sin usually keeps his face covered. But under his mask he has a horribly disfigured face. He has numerous scars that run along down his right side, thus making it hard for him to see out of his right side, along with messing up his speech. He has small pathces of hair due to his scars, all of them short.
    Pre-Hell job: Sin was a student, he had plans on being some form of mortician.
    Bio: Sin has always been different, his father was a deranged psychopath of a doctor, causing numerous people to die by his hand. He was hauled off to an insane asylum when Sin was only seven. This had severe side effects on Sin, he was now considered an orphan, with no parents except for one locked away. Sin then was raised by his uncle and aunt, the most unkind people that were somehow related to Sin. They were cruel, and made life a living hell for Sin. Sin then headed off to college, were he began to study to be a doctor. Then, hell broke loose, giving Sin the freedom to do what he wanted. In his own twisted mind hell on earth, is a good thing.

Sin wandered throught the dark alleyways, blood dripped from his hatchet, making a soft noise on the ground below. He smiled as he remembered to just minutes before, the look on the mutants face when he saw the hatchet. Sin laughed, he kept going, wandering through the dark alleys and streets.

((I made my character sort of like a deranged person. So, this should add maybe a little more emotion into the story.))
    Last edited by FROMtheGRAVE; 02-15-2010 at 03:41 PM.
    "If I'm such an important person, why do you stutter when I ask if you know my name?"

Unkown

(( Gotta say this real quick but my char is a deranged GOOD GUY, so we could understand each other or be arch enemies....))

And I still can post cause your nowhere near us and I'm waiting for the girl to talk but can you not raid the hotel yet, I want few coversation post...

NONE OF THIS WAS IC

OOF CHARACTER SORRY

hey just noticed you have a gas mask, I'm fine, I would hope others would wear masks in the wasteland but maybe you have the one with the one big cylinder sticking out in the middle and I have the two on the side style.

And your character is also studying to be a doctor before the war...Like mine

Was this an extreme copy? I thank you for telling that you copied me for the gas mask but did you copy it from Me? Did you come into this thread saying your gonna wear a gas mas? Cause I strangely enough did. I'm just concerned, I dont want people shooting at Me for being some crazy killer lol
    Last edited by Krazy Kidd; 02-15-2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

((Your character was studying to be a doctor? I didn't even read your character sheet so I didn't even know. I'll change it to something else just to avoid us being nearly the same. Btw, I did come into this rp wanting my character to have a gas mask, this is mainly because gas masks are cool and seem to go along with the whole "earth is destroyed" type of story, anyways i'll edit my character sheet.))

((There I changed it to being a mortician. Also, I think it would be a strange twist in the story if we got along some times, but at other times hated each other. That would be semi-deranged because my characters sort of bipolar.))
    Last edited by FROMtheGRAVE; 02-15-2010 at 03:40 PM.
    "If I'm such an important person, why do you stutter when I ask if you know my name?"

Unkown

((Great minds think alike! And no problem, I usually do the same thing...but I appreciate it! Thanks man and happy RPGing and if causes to much trouble in the end, I don't mind really if you decide to keep yourself as a doctor...Though it wouldn't matter))

((This is my last ooc post, because I don't want to fill this rp with just ooc talking. But I can stay a morticina, it makes my character unique. Also, can someone tell me were everyones at, because I'm sort of confused on everyones location. Other than that I'm ready to start.))

Unkown

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

(Not that I'm possessive but...I was down to be a doctor on page ONE!!! Lol.)

They say that Time is the predator that stalks us all our lives...

"If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!" The Joker (The Killing Joke)

He may have stolen your heart, but you broke mine.

92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

You don't get to be arrogant enough to decide you're great at this..Let other people make up their own minds about you.

OOC: Screw you! Lol anyway jk

You know you could of made a post to and still ooc chated?

So far......

Two men in sewers, heard the radio call and just saw my character climb up through a sewer grate

My character fell upon a lost women in the hotel above the sewer grate and She needs to post

There's also a guy with an axe but dont mind Him...did I mention the blood?

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 13

(Room for one more? )

Name: Daniel McCloud (Goes by) "Dan"
    Weapons: M4, Two Deagles, a machete
    Clothing:
    replace the skirt with some skinny jeans, and add a GREEN sweater w/ a hood

Facial Appearence: Under he gas mask, she has a nice face, other than the large scar crossing he face that looks like a " / " down across her whole face, with her gasmask on, she sounds like a regular man because of the muffledness of her voice. She has long pink hair that she hides in her shirt, and hood.
    (gas mask)
    Pre-Hell Job: Crime scene Analyst for the Government
    Bio: After turning the ripe age of 16, she had graduated high school because of her school, she was able to take advantage of it and graduate within two years of entering, after graduation she had gone into Harvard and graduated in two, also. With the heavy work load to do so (about 16 classes a semester...) she had then applied at sections of the government, and was hired. She was then sent to new york on the job to look at an interesting scene, when hell broke loose. She then immediately found shelter, and took weapons from comrades who she had come to new york with, being in a large section of the government granted her access to some pretty nice arms

(( and yes... she looks more or less like a man, everyone should take her as a man when she shows up for the first time, thats the concept i was going for, so when i take off the mask when, its a chick, everyone is basically in a "Wtf..." stage..))
    Last edited by Notyetdone; 02-15-2010 at 07:50 PM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson

▲ ▲ "wat"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast