Wasteland: Hell On Earth

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 16

Exclamation

((Nice now there's 3 people in gas masks, also wearing black/grey hoodies.))

((This is great....I'm changing my hoodie to blue...Oh gawd ))

Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening......

Are you wearing lipstick? Well, mind if I taste it?

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 13

((lol... sorry, ill change mine to green xD))
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson

▲ ▲ "wat"

Hahaha

Well my picture didn't work but no problem lol

The guys in the sewer need to get out

This girl needs to respond to me

and you need to post IC
    Last edited by Krazy Kidd; 02-15-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Coding Error

Rock Man Reputation: 11

Kinleys head snapped up and she turned towards the boy. She clicked off the radio and got up.
    "hi, you answered my call...right?"
    KInley was suddenly nervous and felt the daggers that rested by her belt, she sighed and put the radio in her back.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Erik took a step back and nodded His head up and down as a response. He grunted a little and rubbed His mouth, signaling that He didn't talk and always more the mask. He slipped His gun and knives out of His belt and set them on the table and raised His hands, flipping them around both ways, showing Her that He was no harm. She was a few inches smaller then Erik and was quite innocent looking, though you would be surprised.

Kinley smiled a little and stopped messing with the daggers. At least he was no harm to her, She looked around a bit she didnt really have time to survey the hotel but now that she did she realized there was spots of blood all over. That was all she needed to decide to find a new safe destination.
    "im leaving if you want to come, i really wouldnt mind the compony, ive been running from people for so long...."
    Kinley didnt expect a eply but instead just watched him.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

OOC: I guess since we're both on, we can RP for awhile

Erik quickly slipped His items back into His belt but then crouched over, taking His bag off His shoulder. He scrounged around for a few seconds and pulled out a chocolate bar, filled with caramel and nuts apparently. He held it out to Her and nodded.

Erik felt calm around this girl, He voice soothing and calm. He almost smiled inside His mask. He wouldn't let Her know He could talk. His years of being alone left Him silent and more of a physical person.

Kinley smiled at his nice gesture and took the choclate bar, It had been atleast three days since she had eaten and was very grateful for the food.
    "i know a house not far from here thats safe, if you want you can come stay, I dont usually stay at places long incase i attract mutants"
    She looked at the closest window and realized it was getting dark, her smile turned to a frown.
    "but we cant leave untill day, i dont like the dark"
    she shivered and finished the bar.

Erik took notice of how She ate so fast, She must be starving He thought. And then He smiled at how She was afraid of the dark. He was like that once, scared and helpless. He still was, but he had adapted. He slipped out His gun from it's holster and motioned her over to the stairs from where He stood. He needed to find a room where they could both stay in and lock, to stay for the night. Hopefully the girl wouldn't be to scared, for Erik had no intention of harming Her. Maybe they could be friends...But who would want to be friends with someone like me, Erik thought. maybe He should take off His mask, for most people would say He was quite handsome.

Kinley got up and nodded holding her daggers by her sides, and waited for him to lead the way. Since she had no real training with weapons she wanted to stay behind him just incase.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast