Wasteland: Hell On Earth

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 16

Erik nodded and set His head back on Her shoulder, embarrassed that He had just showed off His face. At least He had comforted Her. He got up and got His hands on the mini-lantern in his bag. it had full batteries, almost never used over the years. He placed it on the table beside them. Maybe He would stay with Her till they went to sleep. He moved to paper and pencil and pulled Her up to sit by Him against the upper bed frame. "Do you remember them well? I kinda forgot about mine...It helps sometimes" He frowned slightly.
    Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral or fattening......

Are you wearing lipstick? Well, mind if I taste it?

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

(Yeah guys, I'm really confused by this thread and I havent even posted yet. So I think I'm gonna drop out of this one. Sorry. :/ )

They say that Time is the predator that stalks us all our lives...

"If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!" The Joker (The Killing Joke)

He may have stolen your heart, but you broke mine.

92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

You don't get to be arrogant enough to decide you're great at this..Let other people make up their own minds about you.

OOC: You can just be one of the Humans coming out of the sewers. The goal is the get through the wasteland to Long island where a cruise ship waiting. The guys in the sewer haven't been on since these morning and Me and Bleed has just been posting, stopping in a hotel and resting for the night. In the morning everyone will be on the move again.

I don't see why

Sorry about getting carried away everyone but we really need you guys in the sewer to post now....Maybe you can enter the hotel in the morning?
    Last edited by Krazy Kidd; 02-16-2010 at 01:48 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 13

((... guys... really.... did you read it correctly...? ))

September 4th. Its now November
    6th...

((as i recall... it goes August September November December...soo yeah... the goal isn't to get to long island... its to survive, cause that thing is faaaarrr gone, its been a month so yeaaahhh.... its just to survive right now.. ))
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson

▲ ▲ "wat"

Rock Man Reputation: 16

((Wow..... I'm gone for a few hours and theres TWO pages!!!!!! Well, whatever, just tell me were you guys want me to start off at and I'll start from there.))
    "If I'm such an important person, why do you stutter when I ask if you know my name?"

Unkown

Exclamation Post guys

There's two guys in the sewers you could mess with

Erik and Kinley are spending the night at a hotel right outside of the subway which is above the sewer

Or you could just rest up till morning

And, Notyetdone, you know you could of posted? Your in the sewers, right? We need you to post

Rock Man Reputation: 16

((I'm with TimeMasterX on this one. This rp is a little too confusing and it just started. So I'm going to drop out, sorry to everyone.))
    "If I'm such an important person, why do you stutter when I ask if you know my name?"

Unkown

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

(( yea and the two guys down there are stuck as long as Commandant is away ^^ count me out too... cyall elsewhere :* ))
    "P - Ok, now calculate the surface and volume of a triangle.
    M - But a triangle has no volume!
    P - Use a square then."
    Me talking to my favorite Professor.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Name: Jack Ryles
    Weapons Machete,8" combat knife,colt .45 1911,FAMAS assult rifle
    Clothing:Urban Assult Gear,lead facial mask,Eye Patch
    Facial Appearence:Scars over left eye (wich is milky due to blindness),one green eye,slick-back black hair 5'O Clock shadow
    Pre-Hell Job:Private Security Squad leader
    Bio: born in New Orleans jack had a hard life at age 10 jack decided to become a mma champion and trained for it for his whole life mastering tai quon do,drunken boxing,jujutsu,and dragonstyle but at age 18 he lost his first fight and took tactical weapons training. he then became a sergeant for the army and was didhonorably discharged after losing a knife fight with a superior officer.he then became a private security guard for an iportant weapons smuggler in New York City when Hell Happened.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Hey new kid, your not supposed to post in dead roleplays, this is clearly dead as it started and ended a year ago.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345