What do you like most about Lumi/Goonzu?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default What do you like most about Lumi/Goonzu?

What got me curious about the game is the unique Goonzu system...I kinda want to experience how it is like to be in a world ruled by us players. I think it really makes Luminary a unique game.

its not fully controlled by players or we would have chaos lol
    If things get to a certain point (in a bad way) then gms come to save the day hehe

But yea its basicaly all controled by players... equipment made by players.
    towns ruled by players, economy set by players, politics, wars n some other stuff.

I suppose many games have similar features but regarding election either for towns and for Goonzu is kinda unique.
    Its not only a town that will have ur name written on it or a king chair to sit on. You can literally destroy the server if u have too much power and decide to mess everything up.

Just like u can make it very enjoyable if u work for it. I guess its the only game to trust players such power.

Another thing that I've never seen around is the manufacturing system, i know some games have manufac options but in luminary ALL equips/weps are made by players.
    The monster killing works to get materials for it.

Luminary is great, I love that we can craft our own weapons, food, cloths, meds and the fact there is am Item mall for people who can purchase game cards in their towns, there is also a ''get free G coin" option for those who can not find game cards, just fill out a few survays and taa daa! Love that feature!
    Play Luminary!