Item Review: The power of Elixir

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Item Review: The power of Elixir

Premium Item: Elixir

Description: This premium item can be bought in the Item Mall for 240gcoins. But you can also buy it from other players or the market place. This item gives you extra stats to add to make you stronger. i will show you later how it works as you read along. But first let me tell you what you need to activate the elixir. Ofcourse, you need the elixir itself and magic nostrums.

Medicine: Magic Nostrum

Description: Magic Nostrum is needed to activate the elixir. This can be obtain by exchanging weapons such as (swords, spear, axe, gun, bow) to Chiellini (you can find him outside Tarbiz - Note: you will need a teleportion ticket to go to town of tarbiz). Or you can also buy it from other players or the market place.

Chiellini:

How Elixir works:

First, you right click the elixir on your items at hand and this window will appear:

you see that in the acquired bonus stat : 96 (because my character is level 96. this is also the bonus stat you will get when you already activated the elixir)
    and you see that in the required magic nostrum : 960 (this is because it is set to level 1(times) or you can also say it is multiply by 10)

there are three set you can choose from:

ofcourse, the best set is 3times, which means you get 3times of bonus stats.

this is the window for the level 2(times):

as you can see the acquired bonus stat now is: 192 (my character level is 96 multiplied by 2 corresponding to level 2(times) setting)
    and you see that the required magic nostrum now is: 1920 (which means that my level multiplied by 2 multiplied by 10)

this is the window for the level 3(times):

as you can see the acquired bonus stat now is: 288 (my character level is 96 multiplied by 3 corresponding to level 3(times) setting)
    and you see that the required magic nostrum now is: 2880 (which means that my level multiplied by 3 multiplied by 10)

After you have choosen the setting you want now its time for you to put your bonus stats horraayy /o/!!!

now what you need to do is push ctrl+A and the Status Info will appear:

On this window you will see the button "elixir" and you click it and the window on the right will appear. In that window you can distribute your elixir bonus stats. As you can see i've distributed my points all in my Str stat.

Hope my Thread helps and happy playing to all!
    Luminary Goonzu Forever!
    Last edited by kristine02; 02-22-2010 at 01:19 PM.
    Luminary Forever