Capturing Guide

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Capturing Guide

Capturing Guide:
    Capturing skill gives you a certain chance to "capture" the monsters you kill.

When you succesfully capture a monster, you will receive a doll of that monster, and gain some Capture skill experience.
    The stronger the monsters you capture, the more experience you get!

Dolls are used for resurrecting summons, and also to spawn monsters in the town Hunting Grounds. For example, with 50 Man Cow dolls the Head of the Hunting Grounds can spawn 500 Man Cows.

If you want to be a capturer, you'll have to start by reading all 30 books! Then you start by capturing weak mobs first, and you work your way up. Capturing is a Very Time Consuming skill, and it can get very boring.

Short but informative guide. Indeed it takes up a lot of time and is quite boring >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Asterisk122 View Post
    Short but informative guide. Indeed it takes up a lot of time and is quite boring >.>
    Yeaa is trueh!! thanks for read my short guide ^^.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

i dont know if someone would reply but i have a question, someone told me you need dolls to resurect your summon is this true? and can u describe what does "capture skill level" mean on the description of the monster sorry for the very nobish question im kinda new in the game lolz

Quote Originally Posted by chocomallows View Post
    i dont know if someone would reply but i have a question, someone told me you need dolls to resurect your summon is this true? and can u describe what does "capture skill level" mean on the description of the monster sorry for the very nobish question im kinda new in the game lolz
    Yes is true, i gonna explain you, example if you got a Evil Raccoon Level 15 and is died , you need 15 Evill Raccoon Dolls to can resurrect again the Summon.
    Capture Skill Level is the Skill Level to can be captured the monster , example a Froken says: Capture Skill Level: 36 , You need Capture Skill Level in 36 to can capture the Frokens if you got more Skill Level , you get more probability to capture the monster, if you got more questions say it here

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Ic thanks. another question right now i have a level 25 Ladybug can i still eveolve it to another monster and how would i know when to stop?