Runescape Double XP weekend

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 43

So.. how is that pvp world thing or whatever they added sometime ago.. I loved low lvl pvp in wilderness... if I get really bored might buy an account just to play for the double exp then quit lol.. Im not cheap like you all :/ who arent even willing to pay $1.00 to try darkfall

Heroes of Newerth - Powster
    Savage 2 - Powster
    Starcraft 2 - Powster.380 (Master Protoss/Zerg)
    Steam (CS:S, L4D2, TF2) - Powster

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 108

Quote Originally Posted by Powster View Post
    So.. how is that pvp world thing or whatever they added sometime ago.. I loved low lvl pvp in wilderness... if I get really bored might buy an account just to play for the double exp then quit lol.. Im not cheap like you all :/ who arent even willing to pay $1.00 to try darkfall
    Yeah I'm cheap, spent 550 euro's from my paycheck to buy a better gaming PC. The fact with Dark Fall is that it's an utter fail.

Quote Originally Posted by QuakeStriker View Post
    Yeah I'm cheap, spent 550 euro's from my paycheck to buy a better gaming PC. The fact with Dark Fall is that it's an utter fail.
    Its a fail for people like you who are allods/wow type game lovers... but not for non carebear pvpers..

Savage 2 - Powster

Its a fail for people like you who are allods/wow type game lovers... but not for non carebear pvpers..
    My favorite game is RF Online, which is heavily PvP based with 3 factions who can raid each other anywhere anytime (except the nooby starter map). But that's the best excuse you Dark Fall players can come up with isn't it? Calling other people CareBears.

Anyways, keep this on topic we're starting to zone off here. ;/ PM instead or something.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 62

Quote Originally Posted by QuakeStriker View Post
    Yeah, I kind of figured out the MMO industry quite a while ago. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though. :-)

Silly sam, it all benefits their wallets one way or the other. If they give it to the F2P people as well, then surely people would start playing Runescape again thus increasing their chances of becoming P2P people.
    Which is a good thing, as i said they are a company.
    Last edited by thedudesam; 02-26-2010 at 10:56 PM.
    Don't agree with what I say? Go f**k yourself.

Playing
    -League of legends- IGN Sythalron
    -Men of War: Assault squad- Send me your steam and I'll add you.

Quote Originally Posted by thedudesam View Post
    Which is a good thing, as i said they are a company not a public service.
    Well I agree with you on that then. :)

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 5

Quote Originally Posted by thedudesam View Post
    Wow i bet the servers are going to be OVERLOADED to shit, double exp that's like.......TWICE the ammount you usually get!
    OMG, I NEVER knew that double meant TWICE the amount! Hahaha, kidding. But yeah, I was a member for years and this never happened. Too bad I won't be a member now. I don't feel like putting more pressure on my bank account right now.

Why bring up darkfall when this is CLEARLY a runescape thread. Get back on-topic and get over the fact that no one wants to play darkfall. People have their own tastes in games.
    Last edited by Mxerdude; 02-26-2010 at 11:02 PM.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 13

I don't play RS anymore, but remember, if more people become paying members, that means more money which could mean more employees which could lead to more content. I see no problem with x2 XP for members

Quote Originally Posted by Mxerdude View Post
    OMG, I NEVER knew that double meant TWICE the amount! Hahaha, kidding. But yeah, I was a member for years and this never happened. Too bad I won't be a member now. I don't feel like putting more pressure on my bank account right now.

Why bring up darkfall when this is CLEARLY a runescape thread. Get back on-topic and get over the fact that no one wants to play darkfall. People have their own tastes in games.
    lol.. guess you cant read cuz I was on topic there when I mentioned darkfall.. I said I was thinking about getting a member account of runescape to enjoy the double weekend.. I know people have their own tastes... I dont play darkfall and havent for a long time..

Savage 2 - Powster

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 149

This is only game where most of my friends agree that this game has the best quests of any other MMORPG. (That isn't dead)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast