Thread: Team Fortress 2 problem.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422

Default Team Fortress 2 problem.

Idk if this is the right section but the problem is with game itself so i think it is ... when i start playing it i get this strange lag ... getting thrown back and forth and also from right to left even thought my fps is 60 and more ... also ping is only ~70 ... but i get this lerp ms at 100 ... and maybe that is the cause so maybe any 1 encountered such problem and knows how to fix it ?
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

It might be your rates that you have the game set to run at poeticas. In console you could try typing in cl_updaterate and cl_cmdrate which should both be a number above 66 (as the average server is a 66 tick server, I personally set them to 101 and then let the server I play lower it when I join). Also try typing just rate and the number after it should be 25000 or higher, mines set at 35000. Then after all that's said and done type in net_graph 3 and down in the bottom right hand corner you'll be looking for Choke and you want that ideally to be zero but up to about 10 choke can be tolerable.