Greetings from Lost Saga!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Company Representative Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrigin View Post
    is there any chance at all of a gifting system being released, or a chance of any items being changed from Astros to Pesos or vice versa?

if that is disclosed information, i would love you hear you say that please, rather than ignoring the question.

Thanks
    We plan to bring the gift system in near future, but at this moment we aren't sure when it will be.

Unfortunately information on item price is internal for most part. What I can say is currently we do not have a plan to change the prices unless under extreme circumstances like Peso hack.
    Last edited by LostSaga; 03-08-2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-
    Lost Saga Community Manager
    OGPlanet

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 14

Lets say the developers like a suggested Hero or item that a player made up and posted on the forums. If they were to use that hero in its entirety, would they be given credit for making it? Also would they be told that it was chosen?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I like the epic gears and how fun it is to use them. However I have noticed that everytime I purchase a Perma gear chest that the item that comes from it is extremely low (+1 or +2) while other players have no trouble getting +10's from it. How high of a chance is it to get any perma gear in the range of +4-+6?

Also will there ever be a peso gear enchanter for timed items? (not sure if you can tell me this one tho )

Thanks in advance!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tip-Toe View Post
    I can say it is rare, but I've gotten two perma items from the silver chest. A Tao Warrior hat and the Viking's Axe. Its possible, you just have to be lucky.
    Thanks for letting me know, TipToe. I wasn't fully sure, it's just that the forums were really making it sound like the silver chests were broken
    Although I wonder if they have altered the chances, seeing as the topics I have read were several months (Or more) old mostly. Also I guess I have only bought about eight epic gear chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    I like the epic gears and how fun it is to use them. However I have noticed that everytime I purchase a Perma gear chest that the item that comes from it is extremely low (+1 or +2) while other players have no trouble getting +10's from it. How high of a chance is it to get any perma gear in the range of +4-+6?

Also will there ever be a peso gear enchanter for timed items? (not sure if you can tell me this one tho )

Thanks in advance!
    Although we can't reveal the exact number, the % amount for each upgrade stat (+1,+2, etc..) is evenly distributed.
    OGPlanet

My question maybe a tad be strange but... Could you compare the chances of fishing up a gear chest to something in the capsules? I mean I've gone through about 2500-3000 normal bait over the last 2 and half weeks and about 180-200 lunar bait and haven't gotten a single one. I'm wondering if I'm extremely unlucky or is something keeping me from fishing one up. o.o My guess is on unlucky T.T

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Alright, is there a general time when WCG Inc. is going to announce the details of the national tournament for LS? Like a general month or something? Because certain players have other priorities and need to sort them out and make vacation time with school, jobs, ect ect.

Or at least, when they do announce the details, will they give us some time in between the announcement and the tournaments? Cause it would be very disheartening for them to announce it...lets say tomorrow, and then say, well the nationals are being held in the first week of May. Good luck

やめてください! Reputation: 296

In the Korean version of LS the devs chose a character idea from a player (Lightning Mage) and transformed it into a playable character. Will something like this be happening in OGP's version? As in, perhaps a contest to create a new hero for the NA version?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrigin View Post
    Alright, is there a general time when WCG Inc. is going to announce the details of the national tournament for LS? Like a general month or something? Because certain players have other priorities and need to sort them out and make vacation time with school, jobs, ect ect.

Or at least, when they do announce the details, will they give us some time in between the announcement and the tournaments? Cause it would be very disheartening for them to announce it...lets say tomorrow, and then say, well the nationals are being held in the first week of May. Good luck
    We're still waiting for more details from WCG at the moment. We'll be announcing the information on WCG tournament as soon as we hear from WCG.
    OGPlanet

The metal system isn't in the NA version of Lost Saga, although I don't know much about it, I was wondering if there are any plans (if at all) to bring it to the NA version?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast