Greetings from Lost Saga!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Company Representative Reputation: 10

Default Greetings from Lost Saga!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Lost Saga on OnRPG.com! We're here to offer you various information on online action fighting game Lost Saga as well as answer any question you might have.

We might not have an answer to some of your questions, but we'll try our best!
    Lost Saga Community Manager
    OGPlanet

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 14

Well if this is where the Q&A is now, guess I'll post my questions here:

You guys made the survey event to get some feed back on what players think about Lost Saga. I have a few question actually:

1. People state things everyday on the forums and ask questions and give ideas. How often does OGPlanet discuss these issues that players bring up or have a problem with?

2. The survey seemed like a brilliant idea. I know you guys had some problems with the 'Done' button but are you planning to re-open this survey? I mean I know a ton of players who would do it even if they didn't get a capsule from it.

3. If the biggest reason for the survey was to know what other players are thinking, why not put a thread in the forums asking players for suggestions or what they think needs to be done about issues? and If some forumer puts up something non-related simply erase the post.

4. (This one is unrelated to the survey) I know this has been discussed, but this one is about the Female style item being Astros. I know you said you discussed this with the developers and decided that giving the hero the item was purchased for 10 skill points instead of 20,000 Peso bonus. But from what I read you guys missed the point entirely! Female players are upset that it cost Astros, not because it came with a 20,000 Peso bonus, it had nothing to do with any kind of bonus. The fact that it now comes with a 10 Skill Point bonus didn't solve anything. (No offense)

5. As people who play this game every day, as players, how much influence do we actually have on decisions about certain issues? I mean if we think something needs to be changed, how much does our idea effect your decision?

6. Why did you move the Q&A here where we had to create a whole new account?

These are my questions for you guys. I know thats a lot but I really would like to see them answered. I'm sure you GMs understand some of my questions, but maybe can't answer them, regardless thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tip-Toe View Post
    Well if this is where the Q&A is now, guess I'll post my questions here:

You guys made the survey event to get some feed back on what players think about Lost Saga. I have a few question actually:

1. People state things everyday on the forums and ask questions and give ideas. How often does OGPlanet discuss these issues that players bring up or have a problem with?

2. The survey seemed like a brilliant idea. I know you guys had some problems with the 'Done' button but are you planning to re-open this survey? I mean I know a ton of players who would do it even if they didn't get a capsule from it.

3. If the biggest reason for the survey was to know what other players are thinking, why not put a thread in the forums asking players for suggestions or what they think needs to be done about issues? and If some forumer puts up something non-related simply erase the post.

4. (This one is unrelated to the survey) I know this has been discussed, but this one is about the Female style item being Astros. I know you said you discussed this with the developers and decided that giving the hero the item was purchased for 10 skill points instead of 20,000 Peso bonus. But from what I read you guys missed the point entirely! Female players are upset that it cost Astros, not because it came with a 20,000 Peso bonus, it had nothing to do with any kind of bonus. The fact that it now comes with a 10 Skill Point bonus didn't solve anything. (No offense)

5. As people who play this game every day, as players, how much influence do we actually have on decisions about certain issues? I mean if we think something needs to be changed, how much does our idea effect your decision?

6. Why did you move the Q&A here where we had to create a whole new account?

These are my questions for you guys. I know thats a lot but I really would like to see them answered. I'm sure you GMs understand some of my questions, but maybe can't answer them, regardless thank you.
    These are some good questions.

Before I move on to answer any question, first please be aware and understand that we are not able to answer every single question as we cannot reveal some of the internal information that is crucial to the game development and service.

1. Every week we gather major issues from general user feedback and take them to the developers.

2. The survey was cancelled due to technical problem and is currently being fixed. It will be reopened and when it does we will announce the date.

3. We have a category on our forums on ogplanet.com called comments/suggestions. We look at that forum for most of the feedback. The survey is a tool for us to gather more correct and useful feedback from the players.

4. Award of 10 upgrade points for the female item is a compensation for North American Lost Saga users only as the item could not be modified to Peso item as requested.

5. As it was mentioned user feedbacks are reported weekly to the developers. Major issues are discussed over extended period of time to seek a better outcome.
    However, please keep in mind that not all the times we are able to find a suitable solution for each situation.

6. Some restrictions apply on official forums for the users to discuss the game in depth.
    OGPlanet

Thank you for answering my Questions. ^_^

That was a quick response.

I do have one more question though. If you can't answer I understand.

When Lost Saga first started, the supports mentioned that they were having problems with the gifting distribution system in the game. Are they still having problems with it, and is that why it takes so long to give prizes won from events?

Thanks in advance ^_^

Thank you for answering my Questions. ^_^

That was a quick response.

I do have one more question though. If you can't answer I understand.

When Lost Saga first started, the supports mentioned that they were having problems with the gifting distribution system in the game. Are they still having problems with it, and is that why it takes so long to give prizes won from events?

Thanks in advance ^_^
    The issue with item distribution we had at the beginning of the service has been fixed. We will soon be upgrading our system so giving out items will be faster and more convenient
    OGPlanet

Awesome. Again Thank you for answering my questions.

One more quick question, I noticed that we can create topics here, is it alright to? I mean I don't wanna make one and then you really didn't want me to.

Awesome. Again Thank you for answering my questions.

One more quick question, I noticed that we can create topics here, is it alright to? I mean I don't wanna make one and then you really didn't want me to.
    Sure you can. Use this forum just like our official forum and feel free to discuss the game here.
    OGPlanet

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

is there any chance at all of a gifting system being released, or a chance of any items being changed from Astros to Pesos or vice versa?

if that is disclosed information, i would love you hear you say that please, rather than ignoring the question.

Thanks

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I've noticed the chances of getting perm gears from silver chests seem to be extremely low, from my and other people's (On the forums and in game) experience. I've only heard of one person ever getting a permanent gear from a silver chest. Are you going to change the chances, or is this a bug or something?
    I personally think it's sort of unfair that the permanent gear chances are lower than 5% (Which they must be)
    Thanks if you acknowledge this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunin View Post
    I've noticed the chances of getting perm gears from silver chests seem to be extremely low, from my and other people's (On the forums and in game) experience. I've only heard of one person ever getting a permanent gear from a silver chest. Are you going to change the chances, or is this a bug or something?
    I personally think it's sort of unfair that the permanent gear chances are lower than 5% (Which they must be)
    Thanks if you acknowledge this.
    I can say it is rare, but I've gotten two perma items from the silver chest. A Tao Warrior hat and the Viking's Axe. Its possible, you just have to be lucky.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast