Which Hero you'd like for next update??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Personally, I would like to see the Justice Defender in the shop! As tiptoe stated its definatly more interesting when a hero comes out that no one or not many people have ever used! I remember feeling this way about Robin Hood when he first came out, because I had only seen/fought him just a few times and never got acquainted with him. Also like Tiptoe said let the winners of the 2v2 turny get a chance to enjoy their prize! ^o^

^haha great twins think alike :P

I would like to see Smile Joker...but that would be unfair to the tourney winners, so Musketeer would be my next choice, because it isn't that popular, and I love it, it's the sniper of Lost Saga
    Or I'd like to see Paladin if it's at 1st LT rank...but that won't happen (It being released)

I before yesterday would've said Justice Defender, as it is one of my favorite melee chars, but seeing as I got a chance to try out mafia, quite certainly mafia... I like characters that offer something different, sapper's mine, justice's shield, pirates bomb, and the movements of robin and now mafia (especially mafia, having many more changes to the default class system then anyone, even robin), so that's why I want it... that and a fedora. Though I don't expect it to actually be released for a good long time.

(seeing as LostSaga asked specifically for by definition non us released suggestions, I figure leaking something that's already been leaked before won't hurt, hopefully I'm right...)
    Last edited by fireball87; 03-12-2010 at 06:37 PM.

Company Representative Reputation: 10

Just for the information, the forum rules only apply to our official forums on http://newforum.ogplanet.com/default.asp?C=16

You may share your thoughts about unreleased contents here
    Lost Saga Community Manager
    OGPlanet

Quote Originally Posted by LostSaga View Post
    Just for the information, the forum rules only apply to our official forums on http://newforum.ogplanet.com/default.asp?C=16

You may share your thoughts about unreleased contents here
    So would this be essentially the (somewhat) official place to talk about unreleased contents then, because if so I might post a few random feature introductions?

Also, going back into fairly early Rumble Fighter history, there came a point where there was a purge of both new and old rumble fighter topics that related to unreleased data. If you're considering doing something like that can you please please PLEASE warn writers of highly thought out and informative KLS topics, because when that purge happened in RF a lot of great topics (including one of the best guides of the time) just vanished because it explained all the non released move-sets and modes, and I was very angry about it seeing as the guide could have easily been modified to remove the offending content had someone just asked. Even if the document has no merits there, at least warn people so they can pull their info for other places that aren't too worried about foreign discussions. I don't expect such things to happen on Lost Saga, especially as the forums there seem to be in a better condition then the RF forums were at the time especially in how many rumor posts are posted, which I'd theorize leads to far less frustrated moderators among other things, but seeing as I want to lower the chances of such a tragedy (which made me angry at OGP for quite some time, hours of the communities work, created to raise interest when there was little, should not just up and vanish) I figure directly asking for prior warning is probably in my best interest, especially as I'm guessing that isn't a piece of OGP history that is in the GM handbook, and history when unchecked has been known to repeat itself.

I want grim to be released its been non peso buyable for long enough so i think that should be next.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

i would like for lightning mage to be released or paladin, i've played both and to me they are by far the most fun

if it has to be one the game already saw then grim due to it was taken out of capsules so its getting scarce again

I would really like to see either Smile Joker or TKM, i really haven't found a melee class i like yet except for messing around with the trial TKM. Hey i have a quick question, has Smile Joker ever even been released in the American LS?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12