Need Recommendations.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default Need Recommendations.

My ign name is WNxSpartan, If you would like you can add me to your friends list.

But what i need is some recommendations. I am not doing it for the cash event, im doing it for the xp. So if you play alot, would you recommend me. If you are getting recommends for the cash event, and you recommend me. I will start a new account and recommend you. But I probably wont play on that account so I cant do it for the exp.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Dont Bother

theres no point getting recomends if you cant play it just keeps getting harder as you lvl and play with the people who worked their way up without xp bonuses like i pawned a lvl 51 warrior bcos he didnt have his gay *** dragons to save him so i killed him completely btw im lvl 5 main is lvl 13 but i practice with my lvl 35 warrior friend so we both get better so learn to play instead of leveling and using cells

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hey you can get banned for doing this. this is called 'trolling' and is considered under Rakions new rule that people who do this will get all their items sold,then 20% of the $they hvae removed + 25% exp removed and de-leveled accordingly.