Project Restoration, All DnL Fans read!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Project Restoration, All DnL Fans read!

Hello everyone we are beginning Project Restoration, I myself and a few friends are contacting VWorlds, Farlan Entertainment, and NPcube and to Restoring DnL as a Free To Play Game, though we may need Donations in order to obtain a server, this is only a option as of the moment when we figure out ideas then we'll talk about financing and costs to get the servers up and running, otherwise we'll be using a regular dsl connection for development. We'll also be patching and fixing all of the things that may have needed work everyone interested in helping is appreciated, but only certain people will be picked out in order of the safety of the scripts.
    This is only a voluntary job and you will be credited in helping with the game, when we re'release it.

All support is greatly appreciated. I have made a forum so everyone may talk on and help out. Encouragement is greatly appreciated, maybe it will convince the companies we do really want to continue the existence of Dark and Light.

The project is being conducted to bring back a dead game so players may enjoy it instead of letting it die on the web, it still seems like it could have great potential for the present and future of game making, later talks may be held in order to create more servers and expand it for later.

Please visit http://projectrestoration.comlu.com/

I encourage all who are interested in the restoration of Dark and Light to come sign the petition Dante has set up on the forums. We will be needing the support from all of you if we intend for this to be a success. I hope to see some new faces on the forums soon.
    A hero need not speak, when he is gone the world will speak for him.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

why not res a good game?....

Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    why not res a good game?....
    Not really sure what you are trying to say there, chaoscauser.
    A hero need not speak, when he is gone the world will speak for him.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

There are much better games than DnL that have been closed down