New ''MMO'' !

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Post New ''MMO'' !

A new game is in its beta phase II and it's awesome!

The game is kinda ''arena'' PvP game.

About the Game:
    *Bloodline Champions is a PVP game with short, intense matches for up to ten players divided into two teams. Every player plays one of several different bloodlines with 7 unique abilities each.

Different bloodlines in a set up complement eachother, different maps and gamemodes need different tactics, so good teamwork is a must for success.

Chance is not a factor, spells and abilities do a set amount of damage. Random elements such as critical hits and passive abilities do not exist.

Spells travel to where the player aims and can be avoided by enemy players, making every ability dependant on individual player skill.

Without mana and creeps, the game has almost zero downtime and is instead based on short cooldowns, this coupled with no grind or farming ensures that every match is full of action.*

I'd like this game added on this site if possible. Here's the link for the game tho: http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/home.php

If you want a beta key, go sign-up! And ''fan'' them on facebook!!! When they reach 5000 fans, they'll give out beta keys again! http://www.facebook.com/BloodlineChampions

Thank you for your time

Retired Staff Reputation: 19

This game looks sick!! I won't be trying it though.. The no mana system sounds epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric
    I dreamt Phantom and I were playing world of warcraft together with our shirts off.
    Retired OnRPG Moderator, 2004 - 2009.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

looks like Dota or HoN