Visuals And Gameplay PC Vs 360

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

I perfer playing on my 360, I'm just so much better with a controler.

But visually it depends on the game, Dragon Age is quite a bit of difference but comparing Mass Effect 2 there was little change.
    Plus you know the 360 can run it.
    Last edited by Alivada; 03-29-2010 at 07:40 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

a console will never have better graphics lol..this question is not worth to open a thread ^^
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Quote Originally Posted by fenix40k View Post
    a console will never have better graphics lol..this question is not worth to open a thread ^^
    Going to have to disagree as eventually I reckon the graphics will be on par with each other.
    Or PC gaming does actually die, so the consoles will overtake.
    Or PC and consoles merge so they are cheap with good performance but can also do spreadsheets and crap.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 20

You can clearly notice the difference between the two.

Xbox 360

Pc

Plus the fact that you'd get better fps, loading times and AA on the pc version.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

one issue 2 me, is that there are great games for 360, that doesnt exist for pc, like Halo 3 and Ninja Gaiden

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

Quote Originally Posted by Lusitan View Post
    one issue 2 me, is that there are great games for 360, that doesnt exist for pc, like Halo 3 and Ninja Gaiden
    Ninja gaiden is good, but most people could give two ****s about the halo series not being on the pc.

personally I love pc, but consoles have a few strong points, one being Monster hunter tri lol.

Over all though, PC is always a better investment.
    Just make sure that you either build it, or ask a friend who's computer savvy to build it for you.
    seriously, pre-builds suuuuuccckkkk, especially "gaming" computers.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 196

If they made all console games multi-plat onto the PC then I'd stick with PC gaming all the way....but they don't do that.

You play consoles for exclusivity which is kinda silly and stupid but MS, Sony and Nintendo love to sale their products and their hardware.

But meh the only reasons I believe consoles are killing PC gaming is because consoles are cheaper and they have more exclusive games nowadays. I also blame Japan.

But heh Japan is losing their power over the world since their recent RPGs have been shitty. Since the introduction of current gen western RPGs JRPGs are seen as linear.

But I think I have digressed a little too far. Play it on the PC if your PC can handle but if not then stick with a console.

She knows how to party.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

mods really make the pc the best (+mouse and keyboard (aim) and better graphics and dedicated servers), but now they don't like to let players mod and only want to release "dlc" and i think that sucks because the game probably wont last as long

i mean counter-strike, day of defeat, team fortress, garry's mod dota there's so many huge mods that came from players and i hope that developers will continue to let people do that in the future

and drm is ruining pc gaming too, no mod support, no dedicated server support and drm are the downfall of pc gaming, but some developers out there are still releasing modding tools to the public and not using drm and have dedicated servers if need be so there's still hope (valve and Bethesda come to mind)

and with steam's drm when companies actually use it works well, at least some companies are releasing drm removal after X time the game has been out

i pretty much hate pc gaming atm because they are just trying to turn it into a cash grab like how the consoles are, but it's even worse for pc since modding is no longer available for most games and you have to put up with retarded drm on a lot of new games

i have never once bought a game with any of this "draconian" drm and i never intend to (except steams drm witch is fine)

and on topic oblivion for pc is WAAAAY better then consoles, i love my mods deadly reflexes is tons of fun and all the graphics enhancers look great

i cant comment on DA:O cause i don't have it
    Last edited by chris183; 05-17-2010 at 04:12 AM.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 17

Visuals- PC all the way. Is there any game that looks better on a console instead of a PC? This of course, is assuming top-of-the-line PC(at time of release of the console) vs the console itself.
    Gameplay- Depends. I love controllers for RPGs, but RTS and FPS are really in the mouse/keyboard realm of control. Fighting games are better on controller than keyboard, but are even better on joystick + buttons(usually).

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 184

Trust me when I say, dragon age is.. a bunch of bad coding, it sucks.. even for a console game... I mean.. I preffer playing on a console most of the time, but dragon age is soo bad on it, I mean.. it laggs.. good console games never lagg.. lol.

and as for gfx,... even the gfx suck in comparison what other games on the consoles can do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast