XKick Online (kicks online revamped)

Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Reve View Post
    But maybe the real Xkicks version will suprise us
    Let's pray for that. And maybe it will have a great community, which makes me want to play a game.

&

You're a dinosaur

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

so ****ing sad to see some soccer game played in china or korea and not in EU
    isnt EU the continent where soccer rulz the most? also south america and both versions will be closed
    chinese version got some world cup update they have a 2-3 tourneys per week and events and so on entermate didnt really give up with that version of kicks
    its just about how many people play it
    this xkick didnt even start but many people are getting interested are getting to know what kicks is .. if they like this version they have to love the old one
    EU and south america failed in a soccer game but china and korea didnt
    maybe lag might have been the main reason why other versions failed

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Overpopulated countries where u can find 'couple of families in a match box'.
    Just an expression nothing to deal with racism. Thing is as sda said, even if EU is the football is the king of sports, companies care about profits and then power up games in korea and china cuz they have a huge number of online gamers and not so much complains about lag probably.

Europe online gamers are destined to fps and rpgs.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Evilsda View Post
    so ****ing sad to see some soccer game played in china or korea and not in EU
    isnt EU the continent where soccer rulz the most? also south america and both versions will be closed
    chinese version got some world cup update they have a 2-3 tourneys per week and events and so on entermate didnt really give up with that version of kicks
    its just about how many people play it
    this xkick didnt even start but many people are getting interested are getting to know what kicks is .. if they like this version they have to love the old one
    EU and south america failed in a soccer game but china and korea didnt
    maybe lag might have been the main reason why other versions failed
    Well i don't think our version failed because of a lack of ppl (like the mx/singapore servers). Our version only failed because of GT's mismanagement.
    We had a relatively big player base imo. With alot of die hard players in s3 and even more of those in s1.

Lag was always an issue, but, tourney manipulations aside, we could all live with it right? It was very rarely that a game was entirely unplayable (2 sec+ lag).
    However, what i've heard/experienced myself with XKicks, the lag is way more of an issue. Ofc the lag would be bigger, cuz almost all the players are from outside of Europe (Singapore/Mx ppl + alot of new folk from N-America). That aside though, even in full EU rooms, everyone that's not from the same country as the host is getting lag to an unplayable extent. And even if you're from the same country, or even the host itself, there's a big chance you'll have major lag issues.

TL;DR version: XKicks fails because of the lag (and all the other changes they've made) and we deserve to have an EU server for the old Kicks.
    I still recommend you read this entire post though.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

For me lag wasn't the worst thing in Old Kicks.
    The problem were the bugs. Entermate never fixed a bug and that really annoys me. If they would promote Kicks better than it surely would had been a success because for me and many others, Kicks is the best football game. I've never seen an add about Kicks or something. We all had to find out the game ourself. Promoting --> More players --> More ppl who use cash --> More profits --> Succes game.

X-Kick won't come out tomorrow, that's for sure.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey guys i miss you so much realy and big thanks for eagle that he got me in youtube and told me about that i have have a lil problem :P when i type my account in the game he tell me account doesn't exits but in the website i log in normally i want to know that maybe the open beta lunched or that problem from the website and if any one of u guys try it could tell me me what is look like our old kicks online or no? rip kicks online
    im waiting for replays and i hope we can meet in that game cya soon i will open this fourm every day cya :P
    PS:for eagle :big thanks man for all the help u gived me to reach to here :P and dixieeeeeeeeeeeee helooo that is me m8 i hope we can play togther and make Bad Boyz again ^^ but i have that ****ing problem when i start the game and i login it keep say me the account doesn't exits but i can log in with it in the website any one help pls :P so i can play with u and yes i speak better english now and im 16 years old now too :P i miss ya all

loool look guys i was by luck searching on google about xkick and i found it in arabic version but they still in beta test ^^
    http://xkick.gamepower7.com/invite/
    i hope this game will rock realy :P
    Last edited by ahmedxmen; 06-10-2010 at 10:26 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedxmen View Post
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey guys i miss you so much realy and big thanks for eagle that he got me in youtube and told me about that i have have a lil problem :P when i type my account in the game he tell me account doesn't exits but in the website i log in normally i want to know that maybe the open beta lunched or that problem from the website and if any one of u guys try it could tell me me what is look like our old kicks online or no? rip kicks online
    im waiting for replays and i hope we can meet in that game cya soon i will open this fourm every day cya :P
    PS:for eagle :big thanks man for all the help u gived me to reach to here :P and dixieeeeeeeeeeeee helooo that is me m8 i hope we can play togther and make Bad Boyz again ^^ but i have that ****ing problem when i start the game and i login it keep say me the account doesn't exits but i can log in with it in the website any one help pls :P so i can play with u and yes i speak better english now and im 16 years old now too :P i miss ya all

loool look guys i was by luck searching on google about xkick and i found it in arabic version but they still in beta test ^^
    http://xkick.gamepower7.com/invite/
    i hope this game will rock realy :P
    sup ahmed,
    I remember you from the old kicks .
    When you log in it says your account doesn't exist or your password isn't correct? And that arabic xkick is a nice find. The homepage looks pretty awesome.

&

You're a dinosaur

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

hey stealo yes it say that to me what that mean? ^^

it says that my account doesn't exist but i login with the account in the homepage normal lol
    Last edited by ahmedxmen; 06-10-2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Quote Originally Posted by Reve View Post
    Well i don't think our version failed because of a lack of ppl (like the mx/singapore servers). Our version only failed because of GT's mismanagement.
    We had a relatively big player base imo. With alot of die hard players in s3 and even more of those in s1.

Lag was always an issue, but, tourney manipulations aside, we could all live with it right? It was very rarely that a game was entirely unplayable (2 sec+ lag).
    However, what i've heard/experienced myself with XKicks, the lag is way more of an issue. Ofc the lag would be bigger, cuz almost all the players are from outside of Europe (Singapore/Mx ppl + alot of new folk from N-America). That aside though, even in full EU rooms, everyone that's not from the same country as the host is getting lag to an unplayable extent. And even if you're from the same country, or even the host itself, there's a big chance you'll have major lag issues.

TL;DR version: XKicks fails because of the lag (and all the other changes they've made) and we deserve to have an EU server for the old Kicks.
    I still recommend you read this entire post though.
    This was the main cry/whine target in gametribe forum. The one that all people was saying that was the main reason of the fail. It was not.

Many people says we had lots of players in the old kicks powered by gametribe. We didn't.

-No people under s3 server used to charge real money.
    -Hard to get to s3, then many people used to leave the game without reach the s3 level.
    -S3 was allways about 2 or 3 rooms, with 8 players in each team.
    -Once you buy the most necessary permanent items, you were fine to stop charging kash and this was what happened in the 98% of the cases.

Is this any sort of joke? Thats why you see very few mmo's, wich are not rpg's.
    Rpg is a kind of game that you have a big world or multiple worlds, with tounds of gamers, wich charge real money monthly or even weekly and they have barely nothing permanent.

Even spending lots of money on advertisement, nothing would be avoidable, kicks will remaining failing, unless you find some company ready to waste money from their own pocket to feed an online soccer game wich doesnt give profits as exchange.

Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast