Looking for a Programming partner.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 3

Default Looking for a Programming partner.

Hello ONRPG, recently I have thinking of starting my own little project so I was wondering if there was another person here with some MMORPG/GAME knowledge in general and good c++ or kismet/python or any other language.

We can colab throw ideas at each other and see what comes up. If any other artists want to help please contact this thread/pm/email me. Anything of those 3 work for me .

A lot of ideas in my mind but I want to run them through a programmer so I can see what is actually achievable.

Thank you.

vish_sehgal@hotmail.com
    (I do not use msn)
    Last edited by vishsm; 05-12-2010 at 03:34 AM.

---------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make 3D models, contact me if you need anything related to 3D.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Cool could do it

I have been trying to make a 2d mmorpg for some time in c#/XNA, but don't have any graphical talent. i could make a 3d game with you, though.

my e-mail address is minminred@yahoo.com.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by vishsm View Post
    Hello ONRPG, recently I have thinking of starting my own little project so I was wondering if there was another person here with some MMORPG/GAME knowledge in general and good c++ or kismet/python or any other language.

We can colab throw ideas at each other and see what comes up. If any other artists want to help please contact this thread/pm/email me. Anything of those 3 work for me .

A lot of ideas in my mind but I want to run them through a programmer so I can see what is actually achievable.

Thank you.

vish_sehgal@hotmail.com
    (I do not use msn)
    Depending on what type of project you want I wouldn't mind organizing a small team together. It would be difficult to build the engine from scratch but there's a few decent engines out that I'm willing to invest in.

If your looking for just a small personal project I wouldn't be of much help. I just started my first year of college so I'm lacking in the Programming department right now but I have taken 1 IT Business class and a few others. My goal is to open up a Publishing Company but I have always wanted to have a good stable project on the side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shit Sticks View Post
    F*ck, you guys want to play something together? Looking for an 4we5umz gr4f1x game. Also, who ever wants, let's go ahead and play Gamez Aion. It's a private server, yes, but playing just to see how Aion is, if satisfied, well, I'll buy it.

Lovez~...
    And who thought the forum name spoke for itself? xD

Xfire ID: MateriaCloud

Currently Playing
    Lost Saga IGN: Unknown
    League of Legends IGN: Liquidated

Waiting For
    FF14
    The old Republic

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default flash dev

Hi,

Im a flash developer, Ive made several browser games. My latest project is a browser MMO-TD game. I'd love to get in touch and share ideas. I'm more into developing social multi player online games, namely mini-mmorpgs for wider audiences like Facebook. I also code in VB, and starting Java and Csharp. PM me or add me on MSN: roman.sanine@hotmail.com

good day,

-rs