So, like? Dislike?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Cool So, like? Dislike?

I'm interested in the opinions of the people joining right around now. Do you like the game? Do you dislike the game? If you dislike it, why is that?

Also, if you disliked the game and happened to get one of the special promo codes earlier, would you be kind enough to send it my way? I would really appreciate it!

So, thoughts on the game?

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

zomg just started today. I love the PvP downside is that there isn't really anyone around for PvE :/ would love some dungeons or something :<
    Marvelites, a Marvel Heroes clan and Marvel fan forum http://marvelites.enjin.com

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    zomg just started today. I love the PvP downside is that there isn't really anyone around for PvE :/ would love some dungeons or something :<
    PvE is a pretty downer in this game haha. I mean I don't even remotely see anybody outside of the PvP battles and town.

Games pretty good, the PvP is GREAT, however i just wished that there was more of an easier way to make money, i am struggling to make enough for one weapon a level under me TT.

I say this game was awesome. The only reason I stopped playing was do to the rapid decline of players.

And yeah making money is hard(at first). I learned that PvP wars give you rings and Pve gives you regular money.(both of which can be used as ingame currency)

I say we really need a batch of new players though. This game requires a strong population to stay afloat. the japan servers are always full but this american one is failing. Kinda sad really.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 11

I like it. New experience for me.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16

Fantasy Earth Zero is a fun MMORPG/RTS. It has its own unique gameplay and for all the final fantasy fans, it has that FF theme. Its for people who want to try something new for once. FEZ gameplay is based on the game population. Luckily it still has an active population last time I played it. Imbalance between nations can be a downside. As for new player gameplay, Personally I thought it was hard as hell to get used to. (Me being a warrior) I diddnt look at any guides so I had to learn which skills to use the hard way. (me being a noob warrior) I wanted to contribute to my nation so I ended up mining crystals because its one of the simplest tasks.

The lack of customization and weapons got me a little dissapointed. I actually fought for one of the 'weaker' nations and most of the time, every war, we got screwed over.
    IMO, I would've wanted smoother gameplay. A good example would be Quick slashes after a jump, a little less jumping around, a block feature maybe. Something rather than just using and spamming your skill list..

Yeah well the gameplay mechanics cant be helped, since it is an old game. lol But i still love it to death. But I just hope the playerbase rises back up agian xD

At one point in time the map was always filled with 50vs50 wars. Now its like 3 50vs50 wars and some really small wars too.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 24

i love the game to be honest.

its really addicting. however i guess the gameplay does'nt suit most people.

suits me really well though.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default ehh...

I guess I get to be the first one to say that I did not like FEZ. At first when I started the game I was excited about that Final Fantasy has a free MMO and had really gotten into it. I enjoyed the first few PvE missions but really found them to be lacking in excitement after a while (kill ten monster...kill 2...etc.). Throughout the game I noticed that the game was really heavy in the PVP area. So when a "war" would start I would try to get in there as quickly as possible. As I had chosen a mage (not to smart) I found that my mouse aiming skills suck. The only time I could hit anything is if I snuck up on somebody (very unlikely) and could only get in one shot. So this led to my toon dying a lot and a big lump on my forehead from me smashing my head into my keyboard. I also expected a lot more spells than just a couple of base and very few alternate spells within that base spell. Finally I really could have chosen a better guild other than deciding to follow a narcissistic 12 year old boy who reminded me of a greek boss that I used to work for. That is why I did not like it and would not play it. I don't know how other people feel other than the good reviews that others have stated in the post already but that is my opinion in itself. Happy Hunting!