Page 10 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 8910111220601105101010 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34

Why are the reds replying with so much information on the next patch or the next patches to come. Usually they are very hush hush about whats to come until the patch preview but they seem to be talking a lot about it recently.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    wasd is for kids, scrubs and wowfags

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Anyone wanna premade?

Banned Reputation: 16

wow, so bad>_> killed my victory streak.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    To further prove he is trying to make me look bad, despite the fact I have never claimed I was good.

My match history as of right now

The amusing part is, you act like you a good player, yet edit photos to make another player look bad.
    Good players don't need to try and discredit other people, they let their games speak for themselves.
    most of those are vs A.I =/

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 15

Finally, I can come back to LoL...dunno how many people here still remember me O.o

So many changes, and new champions, gotta catch up. I'm always ready to play a game if anybody wants to add me IGN: Chichu

Im also not playing ranked until season 2(where I hope they reset stats), I had my....rage time...and my elo dropped...a lot, but you can normally find me in the Runterra IHL, or playing normals with some friends.

P.S. anymore zilo tounys happen?
    League of Legends/Heroes of Newerth Stream

LoL US IGN: Chichu/Secret Agent Sam(Irelia, Ezreal, Nidalee, Malzhar, Annie, Shen, Akali, Sion, Singed)

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 18

I really hate that EU servers are sooo... bad , and i'm not bashing riot , i understand that they have problems there and there but seriously.... like past 2-3 months EU servers acted like crap. Are you in EU mister ? Sure , play the game one the US server While playing EU version of the game . And today , not to mention we got a patch delayed by 1 day , + ?! huge maintenance...

( srsly woke up at 7 am. - servers down ; 11 am - servers down ; 1 pm after lots of traveling i hoped for a few matches with mah new bought swain but - servers down ; 8 pm atm and still servers are down >.< )

P.S. those 350 rp are a very nice gift ( not enough for EU imo but still a very nice one ) = 3 days of IP boost.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Creid View Post
    Riot built their AIR framework from scratch. Wait, no, they didn't. But at least their replays are better, wait, no, Riot doesn't even want to bother with replays, the only replay tool is a fan-developed one. Sure looks like it'd be hard for Riot to implement replays in their game. Claiming to be in it for the long haul while your game's distinguishing feature is constantly recurring server instability is not the most optimal business strategy if you ask me.
    If you didn't know if a product was going to be sucessful, you'd go with the cheapest method of hosting things possible. Even today I think Riot is still thinking that 2 years from now, LoL will be dead compared to DotA 2(which is dota 1 with some new features to take down some of the learning curve) and HoN(Which is dota with some glaring shine on everything).

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kluey View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why is League of Legends even slightly successful? It's really just a bad game with a worse community.
    Dunno, but I spent $10 on a character, and then realized.

I just wasted $10.

Game is worse than Starcraft 2.

Speaking of Starcraft 2, why do I have the sudden urge to play that pos?

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by arcainic View Post
    I played HoN and then I've played LoL, HoN is definitely less forgiving when you make mistakes than LoL. (punishment for god, creep deny wise)

As for average player skilltier, HoN is higher all the way, just like a double rainbow!

I predict Chu will violate that scrub reginald.

Here's the link to that scrub reginald's video badmouthing our god Chu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpTm...rec_grec_index
    Elaborate to me in a PM, what's the difference between LoL and HoN?
    Games I currently play:

Cosmic League
    Minecraft
    Warframe
    Lost Saga

Waiting for: Overwatch, Maplestory 2, and Rakion 2.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 62

Hybrid nidalee works the best.

And she doesn't suck, you must do. Lol
    Don't agree with what I say? Go f**k yourself.

Playing
    -League of legends- IGN Sythalron
    -Men of War: Assault squad- Send me your steam and I'll add you.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

There is no bad Champion, only bad player
    Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
    "NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"

A Shrubbery Reputation: 27

got too much IP :P spent all on PURE AD Runes still got my 6350 for the terribad Skarner tho .. since i need to have all champs ^^

Playing Final Fantasy XI
    Server:Asura
    IGN:Rubedo

Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig
    me

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 21

FUUUU i got to wait 40 minutes to download the patch ? come onnn .. what the fuuuu !!!!!?!?!?!?!

Phewww

HUPTIBIDOOB!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Morde is fine with that creep nerf. It was either stomp or be stomped-Mordekaiser. You can't play "averagely" with him.

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Morde is fine with that creep nerf. It was either stomp or be stomped-Mordekaiser. You can't play "averagely" with him.
    It doesn't actually do anything to fix the problem though, hence the hilarity.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 13

The quality of this stream is really really bad. Not really what im used from LoL tournies.

yorick, gragas, galio banned? really much have changed.

Also why does LoL loads so slowly when i have a SuperB gaming rig... ( no, my internet is also SuperB )

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by FranBunnyFFXII View Post
    Its a FACT that I am able to push a large amount of opponants to their turrent and have them running for cover while i gather more and more CS.
    Hmm. If this was a higher ELO game you would be ganked 24/7. Your opponents suck as much as your team does.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

theres nothing to "bring back down to earth" about what I said.
    A few days ago it sorta clicked i used to get a really low amount of kills, but now im racking up a much larger amount of kills while STILL maintaininga really high CS.
    EArly game amoung the people I play with, Im consistantly show the highest CS in the game throughout the game, reguardless of possition. Its a FACT that I am able to push a large amount of opponants to their turrent and have them running for cover while i gather more and more CS.
    And now im learning when the right time to leave mid pull a gank, get a kill and then run my butt back to mid intime to keep on the pressure.
    I take down mid turret and go and intiate team fights so that my team has a greater chance at winning.
    Uunfortunately there is no I in team, and even the game where i got 32 kills...we still lost.
    last game 13 kills 12 assists 187 CS.

ITs just a fact that a few days ago there was a small change in the way that I played that took me from just being a few kills and managing to pull an above average CS, to being able to able to pull the highest CS and maintain a very high kill score.

No matter how hard you try, though. there is a team involved and when you get people like a Nasus that goes 2/13/5, and less than 70 CS by the end of the game... as well as a sivir that goes 9/9/9, aka getting a kill everytime she kills... feeders are feeding... enough said.

So, something 'clicked', and all of a sudden you are now an undisputed Ashe champion from a mediocre player?

Or are you just trying to justify your title as "God of mid-lane"?

You're still new to this game; no-ones bragged as hard as you have in months.

Oh btw: Inb4 he reveals what 'clicked' and made him a God, but all of us already knew it.

damage to minions... you mean those things that run down the lanes and we kill to get to turrents and you know that we have kill so that we can win
    oh i didnt know that...
    hmmmm
    /heavysarcasm

is everyone here just a royal prick or is it just the few people that are pissed that im trying to get somewhere.
    Anyways just won a ranked game with Caitlyn. <3
    We are trying to point out that kills and damage don't mean you carried the game. No one was being a prick to you until you started being egotistical and acting like you know the game better then those who have 20x the experience you do.

You may think you carried in that game, but the more experienced players can see that Warwick, Leona and Gangplank all contributed more over the course of the game then you did(aka they carried you).

Heads or Tails Reputation: 18

We are trying to point out that kills and damage don't mean you carried the game. No one was being a prick to you until you started be egotistical and acting like you know the game better then those who have 20x the experience you do.

You may think you carried in that game, but the more experienced players can see that Warwick, Leona and Gangplank all contributed more over the course of the game then you did(aka they carried you).
    Pretty much this, i didnt really care about your screenshots, until you started to blame your team mates and not you. stop going for kills, help your team mates and save them, improve your playstyle then we will talk. I have about 6x your game,just sayin'.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

I disagree because first Shyvana builds on Attackspeed and Runspeed, shes an ambush harass, and an AoE.
    Triforce gives AP iirc as stat that she does not use.
    Read her passive.
    Greaves and Phantom give her significant Attackspeed and makes her aoe and rage meter build much quicker.
    she scales fine with HP but needs damage so go frozen mallet instead, she doesnt really need so much as shes not really a tank but can hard to kill with some HP and allows her to jump and cahrge without taking much damage.
    Get wriggles to controll dragon and the jungle shy can push lanes very fast and go tag jungle and pick up red for an extra boost.
    Theres no reason to bulild try forec
    and late game you dropped wriggles off for Executioners calling for htat extra crit rate.
    BETTER NOT BUILD BANSHEES VEIL ON CHAMPIONS THAT DONT HAVE MANA.

It doesn't matter if Triforce gave 5000000 AP and you didn't use 1 point of it. It's still one of the most powerful items in the game for AD champions with low CD abilities, especially ones that apply on-hit effects.

Also Executioners Calling is one of the most useless items in the game. Not to mention that Wriggles is an incredible item.

Wit's End would be infinitely better on Shyvana than Phantom Dancer.

I disagree because first Shyvana builds on Attackspeed and Runspeed, shes an ambush harass, and an AoE.
    Triforce gives AP iirc as stat that she does not use.
    Read her passive.
    Greaves and Phantom give her significant Attackspeed and makes her aoe and rage meter build much quicker.
    she scales fine with HP but needs damage so go frozen mallet instead, she doesnt really need so much as shes not really a tank but can hard to kill with some HP and allows her to jump and cahrge without taking much damage.
    Get wriggles to controll dragon and the jungle shy can push lanes very fast and go tag jungle and pick up red for an extra boost.
    Theres no reason to bulild try forec
    and late game you dropped wriggles off for Executioners calling for htat extra crit rate.
    LOL @ the trinity force comment.

Trinity force gives attack speed, damage, crit chance, move speed, health and a slow(aka all the things you claim she needs) and you still think it's a bad item based on the fact it has AP?

the attack speed on Greaves aren't even close to the power Mercury treads offer(decent move speed with magic resist and the most tenacity on one item in the game? Yes please!).

LolRawrr has played tanky DPS champions(especially Irelia) long before you and many others even knew what LoL was.

Trinity Force is to tanky dps as Hextech Gunblade is to Hybrids.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomy View Post
    If you have mana issues as Ryze, then you're not playing him properly. Also, how is building Ryze with a mana-stacking tanky build instead of a cookie-cutter AP caster build a problem? That's one of the things that makes him the powerhouse that he is today. :3

You really ought to look up some guides on how to play the current Ryze effectively. >_>
    yes i love seeing people build frozen heart on ryze every game, especially against caster heavy teams.
    someone even said that ryze only scales with mana and not with ap.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Tristana is a ranged AD carry. Corki is also a solid choice, but he tends to have mana issues.
    corki doesn´t even need mana regen to spam his skills.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

And you could just accept you made a mistake and move on.

Black cleaver is only a better option if they have built armor.
    Armor reduction= they don't buy armor they go into negative= increased damage done to them.

Last whisper is only the better option if they build armor.

Welp, went 8/2 in my first 10 ranked games and landed at 1477 rating, we'll see how it goes from there.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Gurenbanka View Post
    I'm not really sure, I think that Ignite + Torment is a really good combo.

Laser Bird > Nevermove > Torment > Ult > Ignite.

Great combo.

However, I will try using clarity in some games and see how it ends up. I think his passive is good enough for sustaining his mana.

It's only at team fights when I forget to turn it off. :P.

Also, I think Riot is buffing Vladimir's early game but nerfing his late game.
    Apparently he's too strong at late game stages (which I never noticed).
    Vlad........strong at late game? Huh?

Then again, I confess the only times I've been up against a Vlad is when I am playing Morgana...........and lol Morgana vs Vlad

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.