League of Legends [Discussion]

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

kiting as ashe all day erry day

second 4v5 i've won as her

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

lol this fits so well to Phreak speaking.
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

was just watching HotShotGG's livestream and he was getting ganked by morganna and someone else, right when the snare was about to hit he threw down a ward infront of it just to block it, that was so awesome to watch lol.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 22

o.O I did not know you can use wards to block stuff. I know teemo's shrooms does.

btw that video of phreak rapping needs a bit of syncing. I'm sure someone will do it
    National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing
    Quote Originally Posted by DneL View Post
    ..If you were to compare the difficulty of building a computer what would you compare it too?
    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    A bit tougher than lego.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 21

Alright so i'm tempted to give this horrible excuse of a fun loving game another try, i know retards still control the universe of lol but how is my shaco? played him once ages ago and owned with him [which isn't hard] and his royal skin = 20 boners
    Nope

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

first game as sona

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

Man.. I seriously love kassadin.

If only I had a team that let me play him right..Had a game where I had 3X's minion kills as my teams like 16 kills, 13 assists 4 deaths.

More kills than the max on the enemy team and lost because our team decided to feed a garren and make it imposble to kill him.

Plus side is, the whole team complimented my Kassadin play, so I can't complain . Totally buying him on my main ASAP.
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 92

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhail View Post
    Man.. I seriously love kassadin.

If only I had a team that let me play him right..Had a game where I had 3X's minion kills as my teams like 16 kills, 13 assists 4 deaths.

More kills than the max on the enemy team and lost because our team decided to feed a garren and make it imposble to kill him.

Plus side is, the whole team complimented my Kassadin play, so I can't complain . Totally buying him on my main ASAP.
    I love kassadin too (:

Awesome burst damage man.

And i love when people say they havent seem many kassadins that play like me (;

Pellet Eater Reputation: 10

I'm worried. I've not gone to course for a week now and every day of this week I've been playing this game.

Anywho! I've started playing Annie and seem to be doing well. Any tips on what runes I should be buying? I usually start the game going with the mana stone then building it up to the Rod of ages or something then the boots with magic penetration. What should my focus be on after that?

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

lol@matchmaking, was watching HotShotGG, at 2000+ solo queue rating, was put with people at 1500 and lost, he was carrying them so hard.
    They could have won right in the end but no one listened and decided to take the other side towers which let the other team res and finish them instead of just taking out the 2 nexus towers which 1 of them was practically dead from minions.
    raged and said hes not gonna do solo queue anymore.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13

Is the game down?
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen

Hate me.

Page 1001 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 501901951991999100010011002100310111051110115012001 ... LastLast