Page 1001 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 50190195199199910001001100210031011105111011501 ... LastLast
Results 25,001 to 25,025 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #25001
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 104
    The Great Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    3,108
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Kayle is fine. There's a person who reached 2k ELO by playing 95% of his games as Kayle when she was horrible. Now that she was reworked AND she's good? I don't see the problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeLady View Post
    karma is underpowered?? she needs buffs?! that so called up karma was raping our whole team.. her shield blocks tons of damage while their team rips us apart.. just wow... don't even understand why people don't play her often. =/


    You just got outplayed by a Karma. I might as well as quote someone since they put down exactly what I was thinking and I don't have to type everything:

    The main problem with her is that support-wise, she needs too much farm to be useful. Her shield is basically pointless except for the fact that it's a shield, meaning you need to farm and stack AP for it to be good. It doesn't help that the only other utility it has is damage which ALSO needs you to stack AP. As a support.

    Her heal is none too impressive base-value wise either, and again, unlike, say, Soraka or Nidalee's heal, it has nothing other than the fact that it doubles as a nuke, which ALSO requires AP. If you DON'T have AP, all it is is a 135 + 5% (Essentially 1/20th of someone's missing health) of missing health heal, at max level. Which is, well, garbage, considering it doesn't give you anything else. Sure it's AoE, but the fact that you're probably healing people that don't need healing at the moment limits the effectiveness of it being AoE, at least in comparison to the 80 armor from Soraka's heal, 60% ASPD from Nidalee's heal, 20 armor/mr team-wide buff from Sona's heal, and teamfight reset from Janna's.

    And to top it all off, you need Mantra for the heal to even apply. Or the damage from the shield. And she only has 3 abilities.

    The problem is that Riot treats her like a normal champion and gives her 3 normal abilities, instead of 3 above-average abilities to compensate for her lack of ult. In fact, you even need that stupid mantra mechanic to even PUT her heal and shield on the level of an average normal ability, because they are just god awful without mantra, period. A mediocre cone AoE nuke with crappy scaling on a 9 second cooldown and a shield that just... is a shield with no extra utility.

    And on top of all that, she has no CC except her rather meh spirit bonds. She's a support that NEEDS farm to be even vaguely ON PAR with other supports.
    There you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeLady View Post
    i know that vayne is a good chaser but i disagree that she has a great escape, she can escape a 1v1 surely but 1v2 or more, it gets difficult or more like impossible.

    um yeah, tumble isn't really a good escape tool imo, sure tumble once, wait 7 seconds even when its mastered... such a great escape tool.
    It's always good to use your ulti when you're going to tumble and escape. After you stealth from tumble, those 7 seconds before the next one, you'll need to have your own skill will come into play. You need to know how to juke, because if you can't, you're dead.
    Last edited by The Great Beyond; 09-08-2011 at 01:59 PM.

  2. #25002
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Nobody seems to like Teemo

    Such an awesomely diverse little badger :3


  3. #25003
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,494
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Nobody seems to like Teemo

    Such an awesomely diverse little badger :3
    Who dies in 1 sec


    Well hes nice in low elo so as Normal games , he's really fun , mained him too , but .. there are so many better picks. :9

  4. #25004
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,853
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    God, this is why i hate solo queue, no one ever listens, thhey just die....alot.


    EDIT: I just noticed, look at shaco and fiddles CS and gold income. >.< thats at 40mins in.
    Last edited by whitey; 09-08-2011 at 03:30 PM.

  5. #25005
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    God, this is why i hate solo queue, no one ever listens, thhey just die....alot.


    EDIT: I just noticed, look at shaco and fiddles CS and gold income. >.< thats at 40mins in.
    That's normal games...... >.>

  6. #25006
    Temp-Banned Reputation: 9

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    491
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krotos View Post
    That's normal games...... >.>
    troloolol, get to lvl 30 first?

  7. #25007
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makiii View Post
    troloolol, get to lvl 30 first?
    trololo you talk like that makes any difference


  8. #25008
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,494
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makiii View Post
    troloolol, get to lvl 30 first?
    So i guess you were lvl 30 when you made an account?





    Pingtest = ping 50
    Loading Screen = 80
    Ingame = 400
    kay...
    Last edited by FluffyKitten; 09-08-2011 at 06:21 PM.

  9. #25009
    Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    6

    Default



    Carried as AP amumu.
    League of Legends ign = Leaguesoflegends 1755 ELO Current ELO: 2012 June 16

  10. #25010
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29
    SonicCebalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Karma is better as an AP carry than a real support

    Other than people thinking that shes a decent support, she's actually pretty good (at killing people)

  11. #25011
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47
    BeLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Why the hate?
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    LOL suddenly mom + car accident + rushed trauma = cool story bro



    Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Kayle is fine. There's a person who reached 2k ELO by playing 95% of his games as Kayle when she was horrible. Now that she was reworked AND she's good? I don't see the problem.
    do you mean the kayle before the rework was bad? because she hit real hard with just a rage blade and gunblade back in the days, harder to farm but easier to own :O

    Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    You just got outplayed by a Karma. I might as well as quote someone since they put down exactly what I was thinking and I don't have to type everything:



    There you go.



    It's always good to use your ulti when you're going to tumble and escape. After you stealth from tumble, those 7 seconds before the next one, you'll need to have your own skill will come into play. You need to know how to juke, because if you can't, you're dead.
    thanks for the quote and vayne talk :P
    Last edited by BeLady; 09-08-2011 at 10:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    I don't just let any woman touch me...

    I'll let you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    It's technically not an MMORPG, but who the hell cares, it's still massive, multiplayer, online, and an RPG.

  12. #25012
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29
    lolRawrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bhava-agra
    Posts
    1,280
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post
    Karma is better as an AP carry than a real support

    Other than people thinking that shes a decent support, she's actually pretty good (at killing people)
    I don't understand how her skills have the same base at level 6 as other champs level 5 spells, they should get a bit extra for having an extra level.

    But other than that yeah she's more of a carry with some utility.

  13. #25013
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42
    cell59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,241
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    trololo you talk like that makes any difference
    of course being level 30 makes a difference...in that SS the fiddle has heal and rally as his summoner skills...by 30 he would know u get flash/smite etc. on him rather than those summoner skills.

  14. #25014
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20
    Narog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cell59 View Post
    of course being level 30 makes a difference...in that SS the fiddle has heal and rally as his summoner skills...by 30 he would know u get flash/smite etc. on him rather than those summoner skills.
    ahahahahhahahah fiddle has heal and rally xD ,you gotta love free shako and fiddle week

  15. #25015
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 13

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    i thought that the whole point of a free week and playing normal games is to test champs out and see how there played or just mess around without preassure. I dont really see the point in those normal games screens

  16. #25016
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133
    markca's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Over there
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seranus View Post
    i thought that the whole point of a free week and playing normal games is to test champs out and see how there played or just mess around without preassure. I dont really see the point in those normal games screens
    some people would rather play normal than ranked.
    Does not mean that their aren't any skilled players playing in normal.
    Heck I'd probably say normal is alot harder than ranked in the sense that people give up wayyyyyy to easily, they see a few deaths and insta-surrender at the 20 minute mark, where as people in normal actually try and win.
    Ranked = Hard in the sense that its hard to get a decent team
    Normal = Hard in the sense that people continue to play even if they are losing from the start actually producing a challenge for players.

    Had a game where our Rene died early on and gave up instantly, asked him if he had games where they were turned around by late game and ofc he said yes, but then said this won't be one.
    Ironically we turned it around and won.
    People give up too easily in ranked.

    Now..if it were the other way around then my god I'd be doing ranked all the time but nope.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt


  17. #25017
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Can anyone recommend me a good AD carry?
    I just bought Nocturne, I like him and all, but can't jungle because I have no runes.
    I was thinking of getting a refund on him for someone else.
    League of Legends NA - lehundreds
    DFOG - bape

  18. #25018
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 41
    hiboy2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    On tha' streets, son.
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheGAWD View Post
    Can anyone recommend me a good AD carry?
    I just bought Nocturne, I like him and all, but can't jungle because I have no runes.
    I was thinking of getting a refund on him for someone else.
    As far as melee, you can never go wrong is master yi. He's got crazy move speed, good damg, farmed he can wreck some havoc.

    Ranged? Vayne. True damage, cc, invisibility, good scaling. Strong pick if you have 6300 ip laying around.
    Playin:
    LoL: Purpler41n
    WoW: Murgol- Farstriders US RP

  19. #25019
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,619
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I do so love people who blame me as Lux for not helping them, when they as a TF are literally a poke away from dead and the enemy try pops his ult after my ult leaves him also a poke away from death. Because you know, nearly killing him is totally not considered helping while tossing my shield over the TF to save him from the initial assault is totally not helping.

    I'm sorry, but nothing I do at that point is going to save your ***, and I see no reason to get myself killed when my skills are on cool down.

    Finally got fed up with it and told him I'll be going now, and left.

    He's likely getting his face smashed in by that try right now.
    Last edited by Akeras; 09-09-2011 at 03:02 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  20. #25020
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10
    celerond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheGAWD View Post
    Can anyone recommend me a good AD carry?
    I just bought Nocturne, I like him and all, but can't jungle because I have no runes.
    I was thinking of getting a refund on him for someone else.
    wat do u mean refund? O.O

  21. #25021
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 76
    Mystryx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,751
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celerond View Post
    wat do u mean refund? O.O
    You can get refunded for a champ bought with RP if it was in the last 30 days.

    I've done it about 5 times now xD
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1


  22. #25022
    Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,494
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    You can get refunded for a champ bought with RP if it was in the last 30 days.

    I've done it about 5 times now xD
    LoL srsly?

    Can you do it on Skins too?


    Should i get
    Noxus Poppy
    Or
    Leprechoun Veigar?

    I mean.. Veigar is lategame god if your enemy team who just can't reach you .
    Thought Poppy i just like , skin is kinda meh..
    Last edited by FluffyKitten; 09-09-2011 at 05:49 AM.

  23. #25023
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 62
    thedudesam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Laning with shaco.
    Posts
    2,592
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    The skin is horrible don't buy it just because it's on sale.

    The best poppy skin by far is battle regalia poppy.
    Don't agree with what I say? Go f**k yourself.

    Playing
    -League of legends- IGN Sythalron
    -Men of War: Assault squad- Send me your steam and I'll add you.

  24. #25024
    Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195
    olaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Scolding Woodhouse
    Posts
    11,552
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OooRangee View Post
    LoL srsly?

    Can you do it on Skins too?


    Should i get
    Noxus Poppy
    Or
    Leprechoun Veigar?

    I mean.. Veigar is lategame god if your enemy team who just can't reach you .
    Thought Poppy i just like , skin is kinda meh..
    Which champion do you enjoy playing more? Which champ do you utilize more on average?

    No point buying a skin for a champion you never/barely use.

  25. #25025
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29
    SonicCebalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedudesam View Post
    The skin is horrible don't buy it just because it's on sale.

    The best poppy skin by far is battle regalia poppy.
    I wouldn't say it's horrible, it's pretty decent.

    Your W passive and active is also a different colour than the original.

    I have it because I have like to have a 'black' skin theme across my favourite champs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •