League of Legends [Discussion]

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 128
    Sega Enterprises Infractions: 2many2count

Quote Originally Posted by liaght View Post
    Is the game down?

Figures, I re-downloaded it today.
    I dont have any money for Starcraft 2, so I remembered this and how much I loved it, but NOPE it's down...meh it'll be back up.
    sunic hudgehug

pso2 is da game

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by muzicguru View Post
    I'm worried. I've not gone to course for a week now and every day of this week I've been playing this game.

Anywho! I've started playing Annie and seem to be doing well. Any tips on what runes I should be buying? I usually start the game going with the mana stone then building it up to the Rod of ages or something then the boots with magic penetration. What should my focus be on after that?
    mejaj. start building up mejaj stacks with kills/assists.
    and then i would go for zhonya's ring.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by muzicguru View Post
    I'm worried. I've not gone to course for a week now and every day of this week I've been playing this game.

Anywho! I've started playing Annie and seem to be doing well. Any tips on what runes I should be buying? I usually start the game going with the mana stone then building it up to the Rod of ages or something then the boots with magic penetration. What should my focus be on after that?
    For runes, almost all casters want magic penetration marks and cooldown glyphs. Usuallym your seals/quintessences are whatever you prefer, such as vladimir, I run flat health quintessences and health per level seals

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 11

is that a new game..?hmmm..i'm sorry i haven't heard of that game before.. ^^,

www.rappelz.com.ph
    MY PET IS STRONGER THAN YOUR CHARACTER!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

I think I'm gonna stop playing this game for a bit, 3 games in a row I've been stuck with the most absolutely stupid people ever. First game was a xilean that took mid and then fed panth (in mid) 3 kills in the first 8 mins of the game, panth then proceeded to steamroll where he wanted. The next game we had a sona that had absolutely no AP on her at all at lvl 18 her heal was only doing something like 250 which is useless and she did no damage to their squishies. The third game we get stuck with a yi that rushes a warmong's (yes I know biggest tard ever) and didn't get any ad items till we lost our middle inhibitor (about 35 mins into the game) and then he proceeded to give me shit because I opted to get a mejai's and guinsoo's before my rylai's. I really can't stand stupid people and I think this game is gonna drive me bat shit insane if I keep playing it.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

So I ragequit HoN for a while. Gonna wait for next patch then restart. For the mean time I downloaded LoL...again(can't count how many times). Anyway. What are these rune thingies everyone is talking? And which ones to get? I kinda dig Pantheon now. Reminds me of Pebbles/Magmus.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    So I ragequit HoN for a while. Gonna wait for next patch then restart. For the mean time I downloaded LoL...again(can't count how many times). Anyway. What are these rune thingies everyone is talking? And which ones to get? I kinda dig Pantheon now. Reminds me of Pebbles/Magmus.
    For Panth you should get armor pen/hp/idk.
    I don't really care much for runes-- I play any hero perfectly fine with hp/armor pen lol.

there's a wolf in my heart

oh and wtb premade team. Solo already pissed me off.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 62

Just got kennen, any tips on playing him good?

Hey Ya!

Pantheon is really nice. We were losing hard, lost 2 hubs, but somehow came back and won the game.

Note: We had taken down only 1 tower :/

Pantheon seems pretty game changing. Finished with 19/2/X(forgot lol)

Page 1002 of 4283 FirstFirst ... 25029029529921000100110021003100410121052110215022002 ... LastLast