League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

As Kennen, I suggest being AP, try maxing out his skill shot and try practising harassment with that. Also his ult and his passive can make any situation good for your team but hold off on it when in a team fight cause usually people will switch their focus on to you as you rush in with that ult.
    I usually get majei's or rylai's staff first depending on my game, then go for zhonya's. The Zhonya's allows you to semi-start team fights with your ult and then use the ability to be invincible for 2 secs.

Major problem with most Kennen players is to know when to use your skills and not.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

<3 Pantheon

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 14

Instead of chalice, pick up manamune. You get extra dmg and extra mana each time you attack/use an ability, and you'll hardly run out of mana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I was all "Yay ice cream!" And they was all "Sir you forgot your toast" and I was all "wut :O".

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 21

Nice my password ain't working for my main lol account cause i wanna buy shaco on there due to the runes but jesus... "incorrect information"
    Nope

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Useless View Post
    As Kennen, I suggest being AP, try maxing out his skill shot and try practising harassment with that. Also his ult and his passive can make any situation good for your team but hold off on it when in a team fight cause usually people will switch their focus on to you as you rush in with that ult.
    I usually get majei's or rylai's staff first depending on my game, then go for zhonya's. The Zhonya's allows you to semi-start team fights with your ult and then use the ability to be invincible for 2 secs.

Major problem with most Kennen players is to know when to use your skills and not.
    I actually find it more worthwhile to get your boots first on kennen (not the 350 boots but the upgraded boots) and then I usually go mejai's then rylai's then guinsoo's since your W will benefit hugely from guinsoo's and then if the game isn't over after that either grab a hextech gunblade or zhonya's depending on how you feel. The reason I say boots first is because you should have enough damage to poke (and stun if they get careless) early game and boots + lightning rush can get you out of most gank situations (of course depending on the boots you get). Then again I'm usually in lane till I have about 2K+ gold before my first recall. Oh and for starters grab Doran's shield + 1 hp potion, doran's ring is essentially useless as you don't have mp and the added defense and hp from the shield will allow you to lane longer.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Can anyone suggest a hero which can be played solo very good and as well be useful in team? I mean for situations when your team sucks *** and decide to just go solo since there is no hope.

Someone who can "omfgwtfbbqpwn" solo mostly.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Can anyone suggest a hero which can be played solo very good and as well be useful in team? I mean for situations when your team sucks *** and decide to just go solo since there is no hope.

Aren't you like super low ELO?
    Try Twitch, Shaco, Morde etc.
    Most heroes should work, especially heroes that barely require farm.

there's a wolf in my heart

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 94

Vlad, Morde, Garen. Just about any tank or tank-ish champion
    PS4 Stole my heart... and my wallet.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    ONLY 3 times?
    seen them 8 times in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    I don't just let any woman touch me...

I'll let you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    It's technically not an MMORPG, but who the hell cares, it's still massive, multiplayer, online, and an RPG.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 14

Nunu, if you're good and get full stacks. You pretty much wont go down. Consume+spirit vasage+full stacks you heal for around 600ish
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I was all "Yay ice cream!" And they was all "Sir you forgot your toast" and I was all "wut :O".

Page 1003 of 4283 FirstFirst ... 35039039539931001100210031004100510131053110315032003 ... LastLast