League of Legends [Discussion]

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Actually shurellia said on the test realm, the reason behind the changing of her W was not because it was OP, but because it broke about 60 or so game mechanics in the process. I'm sure there is some truth in what she says but I don't know how people could not see a fiddle stealthed so he can freely channel his ult, or a galio stealthed so he can perfectly ult all 5 champs.
    Yeah I read that thread. Someone even suggested making "Stealth Potions" instead, and said person was showered with down votes, lol.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Yeah I read that thread. Someone even suggested making "Stealth Potions" instead, and said person was showered with down votes, lol.
    I would be happier with River runes like they do in DotA/HoN than what they have now with Golem/Lizard buffs. So a temporary invisibility buff, double damage, or regeneration rune would be nice.

If they did use double damage, they're going to have to nerf a good chunk of champions (Especially Vlad).

But that'll never happen~ one can dream though!

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 14

Lol poppy with DD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I was all "Yay ice cream!" And they was all "Sir you forgot your toast" and I was all "wut :O".

Quote Originally Posted by Imepime View Post
    Lol poppy with DD.
    Yeah... like I said, nerfing a lot of champions would be the case if they did this. DD on Poppy would 2 shot a lot of people.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Actually shurellia said on the test realm, the reason behind the changing of her W was not because it was OP, but because it broke about 60 or so game mechanics in the process. I'm sure there is some truth in what she says but I don't know how people could not see a fiddle stealthed so he can freely channel his ult, or a galio stealthed so he can perfectly ult all 5 champs.
    Doubt it to be honest, problaby just covering up the fact that Lux is a horribad hero in general, I've seen gameplay footage both online and streaming through friends. Looks like another unoriginal champion to me. Then again I think all that comes out of her mouth is crap, thats just my two cents though.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 28

Just recently got back in LoL. Didn't like the Champion design of the early characters but look of the new guys brought me back.

Picked up Garen and Sona and have been enjoying them greatly, though in my 1st game as Garen I was called the worst Garen ever... I've gotten better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Kincade View Post
    Just recently got back in LoL. Didn't like the Champion design of the early characters but look of the new guys brought me back.

Picked up Garen and Sona and have been enjoying them greatly, though in my 1st game as Garen I was called the worst Garen ever... I've gotten better though.
    Garen is super faceroll "I Win" easy. You'll soon realize how broken he is. Get boots of swiftness or merc treads, and just buy as many Sunfire Capes as you can.

Last edited by KREVA; 10-17-2010 at 06:38 AM.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Garen is super faceroll "I Win" easy. You'll soon realize how broken he is. Get boots of swiftness or merc treads, and just buy as many Sunfire Capes as you can.
    Heh, yea I go for the Sunfire cape pretty quick. I've started to play Sona more but if we no one picks a tank Garen is my safety.

I seem to really like the Demacia champions, both design and play style.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

sona is better at kiting then ashe

and all ashe is doing all game is kiting

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Bought Mordekaiser, pretty badass. Went tanking and got 4.5k HP and could literally tank the whole enemy team alone while my teammates were pwning them from sides.

Page 1009 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 95099099599991007100810091010101110191059110915092009 ... LastLast