Page 101 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

I know AP kogs are good... but this?

It's a good thing you can dodge all his skills, but when they hit, they hit hard o.O

And this is how it turned out. I'm a bit curious about that Kat, 4 B.F swords? Really? Well everyone on their team seamed to be stacking something :P

And that Singed is really a beast, second time meeting him so don't know much about what he can do, except the poison thing and fling.

Also why is Garen considered bad? He pretty much owned everything early game

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Pok View Post
    No one too easy to play and you suggest Udyr. Udyr is the most boring hero in the game, you right click and then qwer whenever (yes I know you want to swap stances to whatever'll be the best, but come on he has to click on a enemy only once, no skill shots, no teleporty skills, no buffs / heals for allies). If you want the easiest hero to play, it's him.
    Da fk? Living/ganking/getting kills requires the most skill with Udyr..

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Runwiththelight View Post
    since when ? ^^
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post

It's a good thing you can dodge all his skills, but when they hit, they hit hard o.O

And this is how it turned out. I'm a bit curious about that Kat, 4 B.F swords? Really? Well everyone on their team seamed to be stacking something :P

And that Singed is really a beast, second time meeting him so don't know much about what he can do, except the poison thing and fling.

Stacking BF swords on Kat is viable. It's a good build. Most Kats tend to make them into blood thirsters.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

also i'm enjoying kog i could pretty much kill anyone but a damn singed ): loads of armor pen + dmg is my build maybe ap is better

Quote Originally Posted by minajkl View Post
    also i'm enjoying kog i could pretty much kill anyone but a damn singed ): loads of armor pen + dmg is my build maybe ap is better
    I'd say AD or some AD/AP hybrid is better, but pure AP is more fun

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 21

This is going to sound stupid but kog'maw imo is only truely good for 5 vs 5

ofcourse you can use him in either but i never feel like i gain enough from him in silly 3 vs 3 - mostly because 1) my team do not know when to attack/defend and 2) he dies quite quickly and is prone to alot of ganks/crowd controll effects

Went back to Olaf though but on caster runes atm; its rather hard to play but i bought RP today to get his red skin [i loves it] and bought boosts

PS: What would be best for Olaf - HP runes or Seal of Evasion? [Seal rune only]
    Last edited by xDisturbed; 07-10-2010 at 10:56 PM.
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by xDisturbed View Post
    This is going to sound stupid but kog'maw imo is only truely good for 5 vs 5

ofcourse you can use him in either but i never feel like i gain enough from him in silly 3 vs 3 - mostly because 1) my team do not know when to attack/defend and 2) he dies quite quickly and is prone to alot of ganks/crowd controll effects

Went back to Olaf though but on caster runes atm; its rather hard to play but i bought RP today to get his red skin [i loves it] and bought boosts
    Why would that be stupid? The more allies between Kog and his enemies the more effective he can be with his ulti. That's pretty much his thing.
    If you're going 3v3 as kog I think you pretty much have to go the AD route.

Or something iono

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 21

Why would that be stupid? The more allies between Kog and his enemies the more effective he can be with his ulti. That's pretty much his thing.
    If you're going 3v3 as kog I think you pretty much have to go the AD route.

Or something iono
    Alot of koggy players i run into on EU say that "he's the best at 3 vs 3" but ofcourse he ain't [its late and looking back i think "duh" lol]

i think thats why i was sucking with him - being placed with feeders against ppl like sing is just not fun at all

also ignore my olaf question i can get HP from Frozen Mallet and other sources x.x
    Nope

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 316

Quote Originally Posted by Runwiththelight View Post
    Right click enemy, QWER. Compare how simple he is to play versus someone like Blitzcrank, Karthus, Soraka, or Shen. Pretty much anyone has to do more than him. Living / ganking / getting kills with anyone else requires more thought than Auto-pilot Udyr.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

Banned Reputation: 17

naaaaah Udyr is like the Mother******* BEARPLANE he rushes in with hjis bearfilled manliness b!tch slaps everyone with bear stance and the claws them with tiger stance to do unholy amount of dmg, thats about it for the Manliest character in LoL

staying in lane with him is as easy as counting 123 just use your turtle stance to get hp and mp and when you see an attack coming just pop turtle stance active and watch them waste mana on you, and when they do dare to come to close pop bearstance stunt hem and slap them with some kitty power and make them run just to get cought with bearstance again

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Pok View Post
    Right click enemy, QWER. Compare how simple he is to play versus someone like Blitzcrank, Karthus, Soraka, or Shen. Pretty much anyone has to do more than him. Living / ganking / getting kills with anyone else requires more thought than Auto-pilot Udyr.
    Blitzcrank is kind of tough to play. His only escape move ends with a slowing debuff. I love that his skills get lower cooldowns when you upgrade them though. Now I want to play him again, glad I bought em.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    yea shutting down close range casters and high hp tanks sucks
    Play garen once and it'll tell you

he's broken
    4/5 of his skills are broken the only one working is courage(get it, has the courage to not be broken lol)
    Judgement is shorter then his auto attack range and half the time won't hit when it should
    Desicive strike doesn't go after auto attack now so it's become an "on hit effect", ruining his small nuke
    His ult.... Seriously, this thing is broken, it doesn't work 40% of the time
    His passive takes math

it takes 20 secs or so to regen 25% of his hp with it
    it takes 40 secs or so to recall, fill up fully, and go back
    so by the time you get back after recalling, the passive regens 50% of his hp, making it spot on useless

that, and all his skills go on magic damage(even judgement), so if he goes AD he's screwed

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    Play garen once and it'll tell you

he's broken
    4/5 of his skills are broken the only one working is courage(get it, has the courage to not be broken lol)
    Judgement is shorter then his auto attack range and half the time won't hit when it should
    Desicive strike doesn't go after auto attack now so it's become an "on hit effect", ruining his small nuke
    His ult.... Seriously, this thing is broken, it doesn't work 40% of the time
    His passive takes math

it takes 20 secs or so to regen 25% of his hp with it
    it takes 40 secs or so to recall, fill up fully, and go back
    so by the time you get back after recalling, the passive regens 50% of his hp, making it spot on useless

that, and all his skills go on magic damage(even judgement), so if he goes AD he's screwed
    I'm sure they said on the forums that Garen will be one of the first champs they'll fix for season 1 (although I haven't seen any of their "fixes" actually doing much to the over all game).

On a totally side note, I've played 5 games as karthus and I'm getting the hang of his lay waste skill. I can almost always hit where I want it to hit and love how damage doubles on a single target. I'm still not used to his 8 seconds of after death karnage although it makes for a perfect time to drop his ult. Nothing beats running into a team fight with defile on and damage all of the enemies and then when you die popping your ult and killing anyone still alive.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 110

God, im so proud of this screenshot, I started tuesday and yesterday i was like 4 victories 13 losses, LOL.

I finally learned how to play.

Mean nothing to you guys but im proud, lol.
    Like a kung-fu maniac drunk from the blood of a thousand victims

League of Legends
    Mains: Olaf/Gangplank/Nasus/Veigar
    Alts: Pantheon/Miss Fortune/Singed/Annie

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

Quote Originally Posted by Anrick View Post
    God, im so proud of this screenshot, I started tuesday and yesterday i was like 4 victories 13 losses, LOL.

I finally learned how to play.

Mean nothing to you guys but im proud, lol.
    Two words. Infinity Edge.

Otherwise grats on a good game.
    (`*.(`*.( `*. .* ).* ).* )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (.*(.*( .* `*. )`*. )`*. )

What do you mean with infinity edge?

And thanks =)

League of Legends

What do you mean with infinity edge?

And thanks =)
    Well the main problem if you have no real damage, you have Attack Speed, but no major damage source. IE not only adds 80 damage, but it also makes your crits hit far harder. Pair this with a Phantom Dancer and you'll roll people every time you use that ult, providing you don't eat a stun or two.

If you want a ton of theorycrafting on Yi check out http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/1535,Noraa's+Massive+DPS+Research, in fact this guide may teach you about many of the best items found in the game for dps types.
    Last edited by Aimee; 07-11-2010 at 04:31 AM.

Get it :P:P

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Well the main problem if you have no real damage, you have Attack Speed, but no major damage source. IE not only adds 80 damage, but it also makes your crits hit far harder. Pair this with a Phantom Dancer and you'll roll people every time you use that ult, providing you don't eat a stun or two.

If you want a ton of theorycrafting on Yi check out http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/1535,Noraa's+Massive+DPS+Research, in fact this thread may teach you about many of the best items found in the game for dps types.

Oh..thanks.. Im new at this so I only buy the "recommended items" haha... ill take a look at the guide, thanks alot

League of Legends

Hey Anrick wanna play?

Oh..thanks.. Im new at this so I only buy the "recommended items" haha... ill take a look at the guide, thanks alot
    Don't worry about it, you'll still see many people up to around level 20 barely getting away from recommended items. Then you get people like me who have ignored them for so long we don't take advantage of the easy access they sometimes provide to items we want. Granted we ignored them for so long because they all used to be terrible . Phreak and the rest of the team did great in updating them though.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 32

IGN: Cereldi

dude anyone wanna help me out? trying to get used to fiddlesticks

Intelligence is just a flame post away

Quote Originally Posted by Cereldi View Post
    IGN: Cereldi

dude anyone wanna help me out? trying to get used to fiddlesticks
    Fiddlesticks in a nutshell:

Early game use Dark Wind to annoy everyone to death. Life Siphon lets you lane for a long time providing you built a Chalice of Harmony quickly.

Mid-Late Game:

Help the team out when you're in the middle of things by tossing out Dark Wind and your fear. The fear is great to get assists off dps champs that can rape before the guy can move again. If your team is attempting to bait the enemy into a team fight, wait behind cover somewhere nearby and as the fight begins use crow... CAW CAW CAW (crow storm joke from the LoL forums, couldn't resist using it). Life Siphon can also let you drain tank while your dps attempts to kill your attacker.

As to items:
    Chalice is a must imo.
    Sorc boots or Merc Treads
    Rod of Ages
    Archangel's staff (This + Chalice can give almost every mage in the game near infinite mana)

From here the game would likely have ended, if not go for:

Zhonya's Ring, Void Staff, Abyssal Sceptor? (not sure about the name, it has a MR decrease aura on it), or whatever floats your boat while adding ap.

Fiddle very likely is one of the absolute most annoying mages to ever fight.

As with any game and champion though, in the end it comes down to what you become comfortable with. No amount of reading, theorycrafting, or help from others will change that. Good luck with Fiddle though, he's great fun.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Just bought Udyr and he's probably one of the most interesting champions I've played yet, won 1 game lost 1 though the one we lost was mostly because these 2 guys were being really stupid and KS'd everyone, then bought the dumbest things with the money...lol
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping