Page 102 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 252921001011021031041121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    Just bought Udyr and he's probably one of the most interesting champions I've played yet, won 1 game lost 1 though the one we lost was mostly because these 2 guys were being really stupid and KS'd everyone, then bought the dumbest things with the money...lol
    A lot of bombing on Udyr today. I love him though.

By the way, opinions on Akali? Heimerdinger? Karthus? Morgana?

There are some (according to in-game stats) champions that are tricky to play, want some opinions. I just want to try everyone.

Rammus feels interesting.
    Last edited by Teddyoso; 07-11-2010 at 06:14 AM.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyoso View Post
    A lot of bombing on Udyr today. I love him though.

By the way, opinions on Akali? Heimerdinger? Karthus? Morgana?

There are some (according to in-game stats) champions that are tricky to play, want some opinions. I just want to try everyone.
    Akali is great for chases/running, hits hard, and is not the squishiest ninja either. Heimer is OP, his turrets destroy, his spammable grenades do massive damage+blind. Karthus is pretty good, a bit hard to master, but pretty good, awesome ulti and cool passive. Morgana is a good skillshot hero, her snare provided good stopage + her ulti's stun is good in team fights and when running away as well! The ones I reccomend out of all of them are Akali or Hiemer(though he is more expensive)

Quote Originally Posted by Runwiththelight View Post
    Akali is great for chases/running, hits hard, and is not the squishiest ninja either. Heimer is OP, his turrets destroy, his spammable grenades do massive damage+blind. Karthus is pretty good, a bit hard to master, but pretty good, awesome ulti and cool passive. Morgana is a good skillshot hero, her snare provided good stopage + her ulti's stun is good in team fights and when running away as well! The ones I reccomend out of all of them are Akali or Hiemer(though he is more expensive)
    Thanks for the info, I have an ok amount of Riot Points to buy anyone and spare Influence points to buy another or two. I'm just stingy about my points.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 316

Heimer isn't tricky to play. Place turrets, bomb towers, push like a demon. The other 3 are more so. Akali, is squishy, Karthus has the spammable skillshot / wall of you don't push fast, Morg has blackshield / her snare. A good Morg is probably one of the most frustrating heroes to play against.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

I'm stuck on Rammus and Morgana now.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 64

OMG RAMMUS GET HIM! First champion I ever played, his taunt lasts forever, he is one hell of a tank with his shield skill, he can still put out some dmg thanks to his ulti, and his Q skill is GREAT for chasing/ganking for the aoe slow when it hit's.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

AP Rammus.

Get level 6.

Press R.

Destroy Turrets.

Also: Garen's ult is actually working as intended, with it not working 40% of the time. Chances are when its not working for you, is when someone enters/leaves fog of war and you do it just before they go out of sight. Or they have used Flash.
    Demacian Justice is a projectile, like towers, Flash or similar abilities will cancel the attack. Simple solution would be to lower its cooldown to 45-60 seconds.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Runwiththelight View Post

karthus is too weak imho, there are too many anti-mage heroes atm ( aka garen .. he totally destroys karthus)

and heimer may seem easy to play but to play him good is tricky. i've destroyed plenty of heimers already, that it seems to me just like twitch ( i'm maining heimer atm and i'm barely losing since he's a force for himself)

morgana is a top tier char, if you play her good you can push your team to victory ( shield + root + ae+ ulti debuff ftw)

akali is a very dangerous pick in higher elo since she's easy to kill in the beginning ( squishy)
    Last edited by Unplayed; 07-11-2010 at 08:45 AM.
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hey guys! I have a problem, well actually, my friend has a problem, I invited him for this game, so he installed it and all, but he can't seem to login.

It keeps saying unable to connect to the pvp.net server or something like that, now for all you dutchies out here, it's on the EU client, and his provider is Tele2

Any help is appreciated!

Banned Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Hey guys! I have a problem, well actually, my friend has a problem, I invited him for this game, so he installed it and all, but he can't seem to login.

It keeps saying unable to connect to the pvp.net server or something like that, now for all you dutchies out here, it's on the EU client, and his provider is Tele2

Any help is appreciated!
    Gms blame it on a weak connection with the server, this is probably bs though.

theres a some dsn numbers on the forums he can try changing to

or he can upgrade his motherboard to something newer, worked for me lol.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13

Wasn't the server just down?
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS...DsCdNrS74b7dzg

Hate me.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Didn't do too bad as udyr, first time jungling on any character....gotta get heal instead of rally next time and make sure I grab pheonix first instead of turtle (friend told me to get turtle first for mana golem -,-)

Also it was funny, the fiddlesticks on the other team was mid and he simply just...sucked. He refused to use any other skill besides flash and ult apparently then after he died he would always make some excuse the entire game..haha was quite funny.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post

Didn't do too bad as udyr, first time jungling on any character....gotta get heal instead of rally next time and make sure I grab pheonix first instead of turtle (friend told me to get turtle first for mana golem -,-)

Also it was funny, the fiddlesticks on the other team was mid and he simply just...sucked. He refused to use any other skill besides flash and ult apparently then after he died he would always make some excuse the entire game..haha was quite funny.
    personally i dont see a fiddle on your pic :3
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Unplayed View Post
    personally i dont see a fiddle on your pic :3
    LOL so true...
    Currently playing:
    League of Legends: Bronzy (US Version)
    Steam: Bronzy98

i've just had 2 premade guys (janna and malphite) in my team. 2 of our turrets down at minute 7 (they died about 4 times). oh janna wanted to solo mid (she refused to go anywhere else), after dying twice she went top. btw malphite had about 4 wins total (lvl 5 or something) and enemy team had an average of 70 won games.
    match making = still broken.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

I just bought Pantheon trying him out right now!
    Currently playing:
    League of Legends: Bronzy (US Version)
    Steam: Bronzy98

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    i've just had 2 premade guys (janna and malphite) in my team. 2 of our turrets down at minute 7 (they died about 4 times). oh janna wanted to solo mid (she refused to go anywhere else), after dying twice she went top. btw malphite had about 4 wins total (lvl 5 or something) and enemy team had an average of 70 won games.
    match making = still broken.
    Did a smurf account to play with IRL friends who just started, we ended up as lvl 2 against 3 lvl 15 on TT... :P So yea MM is still broken.. Hopefully they'll do something about it when S1 launches.. :x
    Death and Decay.

Where's my chicken?!

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

Is Evelynn useful in teamfights? because I just started to use her and it seems pretty hard to do anything in teamfights since she gets dropped fast if you actually stay and auto-attack and even when you do stay you pretty much do crap dmg with auto attack and hate spike (well idk about hate spike I haven't stayed long enough to spam it a couple of times). The only thing I see that is good about her is for chasing those runners and that's only when you have good ap, they have bad magic resist and they don't have oracles (or atleast that's how I see it)

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by hollowblock8 View Post
    Is Evelynn useful in teamfights?
    No. She needs to be revamped.
    Death and Decay.

Where's my chicken?!

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

Evelynn is useful in teamfights until the other team get the anti stealth ward or an oracle.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

ok, so i decided to download this game. is the commuinty bad? like do they help new players?

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13

Evelyn only works on low-mid elo... anywhere above level 21 she fails hard.
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS...DsCdNrS74b7dzg

Hate me.

Banned Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    ok, so i decided to download this game. is the commuinty bad? like do they help new players?
    yeah in practice games they do, as you don't ruin rated games.

If your on the eu version i'll help you

Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    Evelynn is useful in teamfights until the other team get the anti stealth ward or an oracle.
    waste of money, evelynn's the worst champ for several reasons
    useless stun, weak nuke, weak spam skill, useless ulti(tower diving works only against uber noobs), squishy, low range.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

Don't forget useless passive, if I remember right