Page 103 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    waste of money, evelynn's the worst champ for several reasons
    useless stun, weak nuke, weak spam skill, useless ulti(tower diving works only against uber noobs), squishy, low range.
    Meh, I got her fro free from the CE I think, I never played her, just like morgana, nidalee and anivia.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    Meh, I got her fro free from the CE I think, I never played her, just like morgana, nidalee and anivia.
    Though both Morgana and Windalee is good x,).
    Death and Decay.

Where's my chicken?!

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    played her from lvl 10-20, i've won most of the games thanks to premade ashe (long range stun, stupid enemy). most of time u'll even end up with good k/d ratios, but this won't help you win games

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by Froob View Post
    yeah in practice games they do, as you don't ruin rated games.

If your on the eu version i'll help you
    yeh i am on eu and thanks that would be so helpful.

just patching atm.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 16

Not sure if i should save up for Xin Zhao or just buy more tier 3 runes. Pretty behind for a lvl 26, i only have quints and glyphs filled in :/

If anyone wants to play just hit me up, i have a 4 man pre-made from time to time, just missing 1 person.

Currently Playing:
    Heroes of Newerth(Taking a Break)
    CS:Source
    League of Legends
    DFO

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

Well i dont know why when I took a screenshot it didnt come in my folder but in my first game with Pantheon my team sucked so i was just messing around because it was a practice.I still had 7 kills and 5 deaths or so.In my 2nd game i had 10 kills and 3 deaths.In my 3rd game i had 24 kills and 4 deaths and i dont know how much assists.In my 4th game i had 12 kills and 2 deaths.Pantheon is really fun.
    Currently playing:
    League of Legends: Bronzy (US Version)
    Steam: Bronzy98

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

I've been getting better at Nidalee. This is a game from early last week.

The team we were against were all around our level (some higher), and were actually alright. I managed to get the upper hand at the beginning of the game, and I got feed pretty well :P. I'm still proud of the match though :P. Oh and also....the other guys on my team seemed to get really horny at the sight of my maid-outfit Nidalee :P. Which was......kinda gross >_<.

I'm Animehero btw .

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Logravity View Post
    Not sure if i should save up for Xin Zhao or just buy more tier 3 runes. Pretty behind for a lvl 26, i only have quints and glyphs filled in :/

If anyone wants to play just hit me up, i have a 4 man pre-made from time to time, just missing 1 person.
    The spot light made me go with the Rune choice; he looks quite interesting but he played him as a jungle tank if i remember correctly and i wanted to see him in all his glory

Found a perfect 3 vs 3 team on EU we have won 4/5 games in the past hour [all quickly] the one we lost was against level 30s which make a huge difference when you got a path with 29 armor pen and 5% dodge
    Nope

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

Evy will get buff and some skill changes so she wont be so useless at all! So just wait for buff and buy her

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

Alright thanks for the answers I guess I'll just have to wait till Eve gets buffed, unless she still becomes useless

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Dontkillmydreams View Post

I've been getting better at Nidalee. This is a game from early last week.

The team we were against were all around our level (some higher), and were actually alright. I managed to get the upper hand at the beginning of the game, and I got feed pretty well :P. I'm still proud of the match though :P. Oh and also....the other guys on my team seemed to get really horny at the sight of my maid-outfit Nidalee :P. Which was......kinda gross >_<.

I'm Animehero btw .
    Windalee <3.
    Death and Decay.

Where's my chicken?!

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 156

Finally some good kills with ezreal

just had a shaco in my team, who was stacking sunfire capes. he said "you don't understand, it deals 120 damage per second with my clone and it gives me hp"
    he actually managed to kill steal early game, ended up without assists and we lost naturally.
    i'll quit LoL once for all.
    if you happen to see someone called osiris, queue dodge him.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Alright I have a question about glyph's, I know I'm gonna be getting cooldown glyphs but am unsure as to which one I want. There's want that gives a flat rate (for 820 ip) and one that goes up as you lvl (for 410 ip). The one that goes up as you lvl gives you .9% cooldown at lvl 18 where as the one that is flat is .65%. Would the one that goes up over time be better in the long run or is it a case of getting more for you buck at the start instead of relying on getting max lvl to full benefit from it.

I also bought magic pentration and they are flat rates and at lvl 21 I have 6.6 magic pen which I'm guessing isn't a whole lot but might be enough to get an early kill or 2. Also as far as health seals and quints go should I get flat health instead of variable just so that I have a larger hp pool at the start?

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

Can't wait for S1 and exclusive picks, we'll see a lot more than just a couple heroes for every role that are played now.
    I can't wait to whip corki out.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    just had a shaco in my team, who was stacking sunfire capes. he said "you don't understand, it deals 120 damage per second with my clone and it gives me hp"
    he actually managed to kill steal early game, ended up without assists and we lost naturally.
    i'll quit LoL once for all.
    if you happen to see someone called osiris, queue dodge him.
    Stacking sunfire capes is a valid strategy on Shaco vs melee heavy set-ups.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Alright I have a question about glyph's, I know I'm gonna be getting cooldown glyphs but am unsure as to which one I want. There's want that gives a flat rate (for 820 ip) and one that goes up as you lvl (for 410 ip). The one that goes up as you lvl gives you .9% cooldown at lvl 18 where as the one that is flat is .65%. Would the one that goes up over time be better in the long run or is it a case of getting more for you buck at the start instead of relying on getting max lvl to full benefit from it.

I also bought magic pentration and they are flat rates and at lvl 21 I have 6.6 magic pen which I'm guessing isn't a whole lot but might be enough to get an early kill or 2. Also as far as health seals and quints go should I get flat health instead of variable just so that I have a larger hp pool at the start?
    imo cooldown reduction should mainly be for late game, unless you're playing a champ that doesn't use anything to do skills. Having CD reduction for when your champ is at max level is nice for your skills so..go for per level cd reduction.

I usually play AP champs so I take AP glyphs over CD reduction mainly because I always get mejais and blue buff whenever I can.

8 magic pen is around 14% magic pen so 6.6 should be fine for starting.
    Health runes are mainly for early game, they don't make too much of a difference late game, you barely even notice them at that time, so flat health Quint's are nice.
    Last edited by markca; 07-11-2010 at 09:11 PM.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    imo cooldown reduction should mainly be for late game, unless you're playing a champ that doesn't use anything to do skills. Having CD reduction for when your champ is at max level is nice for your skills so..go for per level cd reduction.

I usually play AP champs so I take AP glyphs over CD reduction mainly because I always get mejais and blue buff whenever I can.

8 magic pen is around 14% magic pen so 6.6 should be fine for starting.
    Health runes are mainly for early game, they don't make too much of a difference late game, you barely even notice them at that time, so flat health Quint's are nice.
    Hmm alright, I'm just trying to put together a page that I can use for both annie and karthus atm although karthus only really needs CD on his ult since the golem buff alone makes it spammable. Should I go flat health seals AND Quints or just Quints and put seals towards something else like AP?

Flat health quints give around 97 which is enough for early game, I'd much rather have mana regen for seals, may it be flat mana regen or mana reg. per level.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    Stacking sunfire capes is a valid strategy on Shaco vs melee heavy set-ups.
    it's not valid if there's a tank and a support champ in your team already and you lack dps. even more if enemys team deals magic dmg only (kata, annie, kayle)
    shaco can be so much more than a sunfire aura whore tank, do the math, sunfire fails on anything else than a pure tank against a heavy phys teams (and nowadays, u won't get matched up against phys only teams, unless ur lowest elo)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just got that in a game I just played, and yes you read that right 928 ap on karthus. Shame I had to sell my boots to get 928 and by the time that happened game was over.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 19

hey,what that game similar to hon & lol, beside land of chao there another game but i forgot what it call.
    Last edited by vinh; 07-11-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by vinh View Post
    hey,what that game similar to hon & lol, beside land of chao i forgot what it call.
    The only one i can think of is where it all started and thats DOTA but its a WC3 Mod
    Nope

Banned Reputation: 17

LOCO, or some darkness something that disapeard o.O

Darkness and Light online, dissapeared for some reason o.O I actually liked it.