Page 1051 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 5155195110011041104910501051105210531061110111511551 ... LastLast
Results 26,251 to 26,275 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #26251
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13
    Invalid Apostle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    634
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/5Obiw

    Link with all the new skins coming out in the new Patch. Cryo Brand looks pretty damn amazing.
    Last 3 is best 3.

    QQ, boring & bland Xerath skins.

  2. #26252
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/5Obiw

    Link with all the new skins coming out in the new Patch. Cryo Brand looks pretty damn amazing.
    Frostfire Annie and then Cryocore Brand. We need Phoenix Anivia!

    Holy crap that Teemo skin. SO BEAUTIFUL.

  3. #26253
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 76
    Mystryx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,750
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    So getting all of those skins

    Especially the brand
    Last edited by Mystryx; 10-05-2011 at 04:56 AM.
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1


  4. #26254
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27
    Teddyoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,319
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Anyone else watching?

    http://iemchina.leagueoflegends.com/
    Baron Chadly
    [League of Legends]
    Chadly Mori - Thunderbluff Isle
    [Guild Wars 2]

  5. #26255
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyoso View Post
    Might watch the final if it starts on time. Can't sleep past 5 AM again tonight, lol.

  6. #26256
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27
    Teddyoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,319
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Might watch the final if it starts on time. Can't sleep past 5 AM again tonight, lol.
    The funny thing about watching League of Legends, is that it makes me want to play.
    Baron Chadly
    [League of Legends]
    Chadly Mori - Thunderbluff Isle
    [Guild Wars 2]

  7. #26257
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 20
    Narog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,063
    Rep Power
    10

  8. #26258
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narog View Post
    It's Nightblade Irelia, you can buy it if you want.

  9. #26259
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10
    arcainic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    It's Nightblade Irelia, you can buy it if you want.
    nightblade Irelia, remind anyone of the Viera bunny girls in the final fantasy series minus the ears?

    Also when is the iem tourny finals starting in PST? I can't wait forever, i want to play while i watch while i play.

  10. #26260
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcainic View Post
    nightblade Irelia, remind anyone of the Viera bunny girls in the final fantasy series minus the ears?

    Also when is the iem tourny finals starting in PST? I can't wait forever, i want to play while i watch while i play.
    Supposed to start in like half an hour. SUPPOSEDLY.

    Spotlight's up:
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Orpheus; 10-05-2011 at 05:54 AM.

  11. #26261
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27
    Teddyoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,319
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Supposed to start in like half an hour. SUPPOSEDLY.

    Spotlight's up:
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


    I have a feeling this champion will be strong if played well, kind of like Ezreal. But, with a melee champion who can close a gap or dodge a bit, maybe with a last whisper, his passive become crap. For melee anyways.
    Baron Chadly
    [League of Legends]
    Chadly Mori - Thunderbluff Isle
    [Guild Wars 2]

  12. #26262
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyoso View Post
    I have a feeling this champion will be strong if played well, kind of like Ezreal. But, with a melee champion who can close a gap or dodge a bit, maybe with a last whisper, his passive become crap.
    He seems to outrange gap closers when using his Locus ability so that shouldn't be that much of an issue. He seems more like the sort of Champion that stands behind the team at ALL times. I'm guessing other Mages are going to counter him real hard.

  13. #26263
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 27
    Teddyoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,319
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    He seems to outrange gap closers when using his Locus ability so that shouldn't be that much of an issue. He seems more like the sort of Champion that stands behind the team at ALL times. I'm guessing other Mages are going to counter him real hard.
    I think the same. A ranged character who can get to him or another mage will be a challenge towards him. I'm guessing the cool downs and mana costs for his skills will be somewhat high.
    Baron Chadly
    [League of Legends]
    Chadly Mori - Thunderbluff Isle
    [Guild Wars 2]

  14. #26264
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyoso View Post
    I think the same. A ranged character who can get to him or another mage will be a challenge towards him. I'm guessing the cool downs and mana costs for his skills will be somewhat high.
    Well from what I saw on the video only his Q was spammable, W and E were more utility spells and his R... didn't notice the cooldown but then again you can use it 3 times in a row. The mana costs did seem somewhat high and it doesn't seem he can farm that easily unlike other mages.

  15. #26265
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29
    SonicCebalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Hmm he looks very interesting, but I think he will be outmatched by many other AP champs during the lane phase (brand, annie, gragas)

    Seems like he'll shine late game, but won't have that massive spike burst or utility that others have.

    But then again, this is all just theorycrafting

  16. #26266
    Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10
    celerond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    he looks like a floating poop

  17. #26267
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29
    lolRawrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bhava-agra
    Posts
    1,280
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Really disappointed with Xerath

    Was expecting more, looks like I won't be buying.

    Also HOLY **** WHEN I JUNGLE DON'T TAKE MY SMALL GOLEMS EVERYTIME THEY'RE UP YOU DOWNS USELESS PIECE OF SHIT OLAF

    WHY WOULD YOU COUNTERJUNGLE YOUR OWN JUNGLER

    YOU KNOW WHEN I'M UP AGAINST A JUNGLE KAYLE I EXPECT AN EASY GAME NOT YOU REAMING ME EVERY CHANCE YOU GET

    I don't understand how anyone with 1200 wins would not understand this is bad.

    Oh yeah and he went on to get solo'd by a sona all game.

  18. #26268
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59
    Arcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where the awesome is
    Posts
    2,505
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    There haven't been a Teemo skin in ages, I was starting to get worried.

    Also Xerath skins are really meh, Brand skin is cool as hell(hehe), and the Irelia skin... I guess I should be happy she gets a skin at all, but this one looks sort of bland.

    And Xerath looks damn cool, very stronk.

  19. #26269
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10
    arcainic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celerond View Post
    he looks like a floating poop
    Xerath, floating poop, he looks like floating SHIT!!!

  20. #26270
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    You know, they should have at least changed his energy/magic/whatever body color for every skin. They look pretty pathetic in-game.

    Also, CLG vs WE. WE gets Vayne, Vayne gets fed, gg CLG surrenders. Holy crap the amount of damage she was doing was insane. She could kill Orianna and Cait in 2 - 3 autoattacks. HOLY CRAP VAYNE GOD.

  21. #26271
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59
    Arcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where the awesome is
    Posts
    2,505
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    You know, they should have at least changed his energy/magic/whatever body color for every skin. They look pretty pathetic in-game.

    Also, CLG vs WE. WE gets Vayne, Vayne gets fed, gg CLG surrenders. Holy crap the amount of damage she was doing was insane. She could kill Orianna and Cait in 2 - 3 autoattacks. HOLY CRAP VAYNE GOD.
    I wasn't really expecting much from the asian teams, but they are actually really good. And from the looks of it game 3 is in their favor, if only slightly.

    GG World Elite, solid play, that last fight was amazing on their part. And their Vayne player is amazing.
    Last edited by Arcon; 10-05-2011 at 09:11 AM.

  22. #26272
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10
    arcainic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    516
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    I wasn't really expecting much from the asian teams, but they are actually really good. And from the looks of it game 3 is in their favor, if only slightly.
    CLG gets raped game 3. apparently taric + vayne combo too good. Why does taric still have his old ult? Are the non-NA servers behind on patch or do tourneys patch generally behind?

  23. #26273
    やめてください! Reputation: 296
    Orpheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    China wins, ho ho.

    I don't quite understand why CLG didn't ban Vayne after she ATE them during the 2nd game. It was obvious the Taric + Vayne combo would work YET again during the laning phase.

  24. #26274
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59
    Arcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Where the awesome is
    Posts
    2,505
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcainic View Post
    CLG gets raped game 3. apparently taric + vayne combo too good. Why does taric still have his old ult? Are the non-NA servers behind on patch or do tourneys patch generally behind?
    Yeah China client is pretty new, so they are a few patches behind. 1 or 2 at most.

  25. #26275
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34
    mysticnoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,144
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I'm rather excited for xerath he looks like he could a ton of damage in dominion since he is able to stack AP early he can dominate the bottom defense even better the heimer does. Can't wait for him to come out so i can unlock him since he will probably be getting a range nerf next patch once people realize stacking a ton of AP on him with that change allows you to nuke very hard without taking much damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    wasd is for kids, scrubs and wowfags

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •