League of Legends [Discussion]

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 41

There is a summoner spell called teleport, you should know that
    "One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team"

"A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame, and a little less than his share of the credit"

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Thekobe View Post
    Backdooring is a tactic what's wrong with it? there is nothing unfair with it, just learn how to counter it

You must of been hated by the DotA community...
    League of Legends/Heroes of Newerth Stream

LoL US IGN: Chichu/Secret Agent Sam(Irelia, Ezreal, Nidalee, Malzhar, Annie, Shen, Akali, Sion, Singed)

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by ChiChu` View Post
    Exactly this. He must've been banned in every single game OR he never played DotA at all.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 41

your playing Lol not Dota
    "One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team"

"A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame, and a little less than his share of the credit"

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

the fact that every team will have at least 1 person that can backdoor is still there.

that you and your group are pushing with creeps, while the one guy isn't pushing with creeps and decides to attack the base by himself? Basically, forcing you and your team to teleport away from your advancement into your base, making the game last longer.
    I can understand how lame that can be but what? really? the team that is together and pushing must be bad, 5 people pushing with creeps is getting out pushed by 1 person without creeps, just tower dive that crap and go for it.
    It happeneds alot, I can see why its frowned upon.
    This isn't DoTA nor is it the DoTA Community, people don't give a shit, they'll do whatever to win, unless they actually put it in as a rule, people won't stop doing it.

Lately I haven't seen many backdoor's but when I do it's usually from twisted fate since..well he can teleport anywhere on the map, god damn I hate TF
    It doesn't make too much of a difference either, that 1 person backdooring can be a nice damage dealer in team fights, theres the risk of letting his team die for getting 1 tower, letting 5 players from the other team win that team fight and push to get more then just 1 tower.
    Last edited by markca; 06-16-2010 at 03:23 PM.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Thekobe View Post
    your playing Lol not Dota
    You're*. And LOL comes from DotA. /facepalm

So all of the things that are in LOL carried on from DotA. Even though you think "backdooring" is a tactic, it's still frowned upon, and people will basically hate you for it. Just don't do it and you'll enjoy the game more because people will want to play with you.

Things that applied in DotA happen in LOL.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

I'm pretty sure unless fed there isn't one hero that can take down a whole row of towers alone with no creeps and such

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51

I would try to backdoor only if our team fails during team fight and cant win
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by hollowblock8 View Post
    I'm pretty sure unless fed there isn't one hero that can take down a whole row of towers alone with no creeps and such
    You usually aren't taking done a row of towers when you backdoor, it's usually late in the only towers left are the ones in front of the nexus and at the steps of the base, and shaco can do it without getting fed with his ult.
    League of Legends/Heroes of Newerth Stream

LoL US IGN: Chichu/Secret Agent Sam(Irelia, Ezreal, Nidalee, Malzhar, Annie, Shen, Akali, Sion, Singed)

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51

You usually aren't taking done a row of towers when you backdoor, it's usually late in the only towers left are the ones in front of the nexus and at the steps of the base, and shaco can do it without getting fed with his ult.
    But now Backdoor is much more harder when the minions arent near the turrret and only you there, turrets have much more armour when the minions arent close by so backdoor now is much more harder.
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

Page 109 of 4294 FirstFirst ... 959991071081091101111191592096091109 ... LastLast