Page 11 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 91011121321611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

I've really taken a liking to AP ezreal o.0 played him about 3 games so far and done pretty well in each. What other characters have 3 skillshots besides leona lux and ezreal? I'm trying to remember some because I'm finding that that's the type of champions I like to play lol I love aiming shit.

It's so satisfying to accidentally kill someone with a burst from ezreal...he's so damned strong. I instantly killed a graves this last game from an EWQ combo and I was just trying to poke at him xD.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10

leona has 3 skillshots?

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Ashe. Her hawk counts as a skillshot... I guess.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by FranBunnyFFXII View Post
    hey man there are plenty of people who are
    "EWWWW HE'S A TRANNY"
    and zilo mistreating me for whatever reason is just a start but hey like i said
    if youre gay bi trans peopel can insult make fun of and hurt your feelings all they want becuase were just 2nd class citizens and our feelings dont matter.
    nope, not at all
    because my deviant art is full of pictures of happy things, not full of images of a cutter and an abused person.
    yeah its totally 100% ok to make fun of me and emotionally damage me because im just a 2nd class citizen, and everyone else here is above me because im trans...

im not sure what to say i assume your 2nd comment was in favor of game marriage/equality.

holy crap something we can agree on?
    Mind
    BLOWN
    People don't mistreat you because you're bi/trans/gay/ect. They make fun of you because they know that they can easily hurt your emotions/feeling. This happens to everyone, not just to bi/trans/gay/ect. See: trolls

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

The new champ has got to be the most un interesting champ that has come out imo..

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

The reason for her delayed release is because she is also serving the purpose of being a special champ in honor of the KR server opening if I recall correctly as she is based off of a Korean myth. As a result, they opted for a global release at the same time.

my apologies. i was just using her as a mild form of entertainment waiting for ahri...

That really will not help the problem, you're just as much to blame with that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomy View Post
    Dual-leech runes and masteries, maybe? I figure between masteries and quints you could go 5%/5% with 2 quints or 7% on one and 5% on the other if you use all 3 quints. Then perhaps start with that passive spike attack thing of Cho's (can't remember the name)? Not sure if it'd return enough life or not even with the dual-leech, though.
    I was going to run 0/21/9, attack speed reds, armor yellows, mr per level blues and the dual leech quints.

Grab Vorpal Spikes first and probably Feral Scream second. Remember that Cho'gath gets hp/mp back when he kills something which is why it may actually work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tianren View Post
    True, but the ulti makes him even more so tanky than he was before in my opinion.
    Singed himself is actually fine, it's just his split pushing ability that made everyone play him.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 23

at last
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Hhean View Post
    Within those roles, do you have anything you want from their playstyle? I could throw out a list of viable characters, but that won't really be a list of characters you might find fun.

Are you looking to learn jungling? Do you want characters with plenty of ranged attacks as they advance to ease you into their playstyle? Do you want characters with more damage or more survivability/sustain? Or a balance thereof? What sort of gap closers do you think you might prefer? Dashes or speed steroids? Do you prefer an evasive, burly or murderous style of play?

To be honest that was a complicated question for me. I currently look at LoL champions with their roles. For example, I play Lux as an AP carry/support, while I play Teemo as an AS/AP support.

So I'll try to answer your question:
    • AD melee - glass cannon, which focuses mainly on dishing out the best damage in melee.
    • AD range - glass cannon, which focuses mainly on dishing out the best damage in range.
    • Off-tank - I would like to support the tank but at the same time, I want to give out some damage so I could help with pushing the lane
    • Tanky DPS - sometimes I find myself dying often when I try AD melee (such as Yi and Tryndamere) because I have a bad habit of being greedy for the kill...so I would also like to find a DPS hero that is tanky as well.

Lastly, in terms of gameplay, as I have said, i think of roles and not usually prefer any specific playstyle. So it's more of "I play an AD melee as a melee champ, AD range as a kiting champ, etc". I think I'm good at teamplay and don't mind giving out creep kills and hero kills to the AD carries.

On the other hand, I do however prefer staying in lane than going to the jungle. The only time you can see me in the jungle is when I'm trying to set up a gank (with Lux or Teemo).

@matty and rales - Thanks, I have asked my friends about Lee Sin, but they warned me that this hero is very complicated and hard to master.

EDIT:
    right now I'm looking at these champs to buy:
    • AD melee - Yi, Trynda, GP
    • AD range - Caitlyn, Graves
    • AP carry - Xerath (sorry I just have to include this coz it feels like Lux so much)
    • Off-tank/Tanky DPS - Jarvan IV, Dr. Mundo, Malphite, Singed
    • Tank - Amumu, Rammus

Champions I'm interested in but I do not know what their roles should be:
    • Ezreal
    • TF
    • Riven
    • Goku (Lol, I meant Monkey King)
    My Blog:
    http://kashiewannaplay.wordpress.com/

Official Fan Blog:
    http://t3funhellgate.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing:
    MMO: Hellgate Global, LoL
    RPG: Skyrim, Morrowind

Recently Played:
    MMO: Cardmon Hero, Cabal
    RPG: Oblivion

Banned Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    Yes, this sounds wonderful.

My personal preference is building her as an AP nuke.

I usually end my games with a Philosophers stone, Lich Bane, Mercury Tread, Deathfire Grasp.

If you're doing really well, I build cap just for finesse, and or def items if I'm being focused.

Of course there are many variations to this build, but I've had success with it so far. Part of the fun with Poppy is you can pretty much build anything on her and still rack up kills because of her Q.

Now, does anyone know how the RP bonus works? Is it credited towards your account at a later date or...?
    im liking the witsend/aspd ap thing i got going on...

the RP thing
    ive never been banned so im wondering what the cut was for it myself...

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31

im liking the witsend/aspd ap thing i got going on...

the RP thing
    ive never been banned so im wondering what the cut was for it myself...
    I was referring to the 300 point bonus you get upon purchasing points.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

There are 3 ways to build poppy.

1st is AP, which most people tend to do, though it is the weakest. You pretty much burst down 1 enemy, doesn't matter what target it is, but after that you don't really do much. If you can easily isolate 1 enemy from the rest this build is very effective, but her teamfight is lacking.

2nd Is AD, which generally is the most dangerous but takes the most time to get going. Think of it like a tryndamere that is immune to CC as well as being invincible.

3rd Is hybrid, which imo is the best. You go trinity force and hextech gunblade and start raping people.

Hybrid is the only thing I play, but I don't really play poppy much.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

First game of 2012 is a defeat. I should never have agreed to going blind pick normal.>_>

Starting off good!

Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by windshadow View Post
    ....Do you even know how trist works?

Can't help support survive gank at level 6..? Do you even know what you're talking about. Trist jumps on the enemy, AoE ult pushes them away, OR, pushes them away, jump to safety.

The fact that you don't even know Tris skillset...I'm not even going to reply to the rest of the post LOL.
    PRE 6 you useless rock for brains. Your going to waste your jump to jump ON THEM? Your literally signing yourself up to DIE.

What a waste of time responding to you, I sign myself for this garbage really.

Quote Originally Posted by cell59 View Post
    roflll that was hilarious. but yea vayne is nowhere near op...I cant believe people are using one situation as proof. She is such a glass cannon. Stun her and she is dead. I can name like 10 other champs who could beat a corki and shaco as well.
    ANY AD carry in this situation dies, only Vayne has the potential BS to make it out of it with 2 kills. She is factually only 4% less tanky then almost all of the ranged AD's. How is it you can say "Oh lol just stun her she die gg." when the EXACT same argument can be said to every other ranged AD in the game.

Gap creator? Check.
    Stealth? Check.
    Knock back? Check.

Your move.

MeruMeru Credited for concept.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonLasher View Post
    PRE 6 you useless rock for brains. Your going to waste your jump to jump ON THEM? Your literally signing yourself up to DIE.

What a waste of time responding to you, I sign myself for this garbage really.

ANY AD carry in this situation dies, only Vayne has the potential BS to make it out of it with 2 kills. She is factually only 4% less tanky then almost all of the ranged AD's. How is it you can say "Oh lol just stun her she die gg." when the EXACT same argument can be said to every other ranged AD in the game.

Gap creator? Check.
    Stealth? Check.
    Knock back? Check.

Your move.
    Quick question: How does Vayne perform against champs with high armor? how about high health?
    My Blog:
    http://kashiewannaplay.wordpress.com/

Official Fan Blog:
    http://t3funhellgate.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing:
    MMO: Hellgate Global, LoL
    RPG: Skyrim, Morrowind

Recently Played:
    MMO: Cardmon Hero, Cabal
    RPG: Oblivion

That would only make sense if it was a 3D application and if such things happened with more than just adobe air applications. The LoL launcher/UI is made with adobe air.(lol.launcher.exe/lol.launcher.admin.exe)
    LoLclient.exe however is a 3D application and uses the Nvidia/AMD GPU 3D instructions.
    its just a small issue with resizing preset graphics.
    Actually you are incorrect, your graphic drivers affect everything that is displayed on your monitor regardless of if it is 3D or not.

While it's true PVP.net was created in adobe air doesn't instantly mean it is the issue, in fact if you haven't updated your drivers in awhile it could be a glitch that has since been fixed.

Have you even tried to see if updating your drivers works before blaming Adobe Air?

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post
    Having a mental dilemma on whether or not to waste $20 on the new Lunar Revel skins even when my monies are slowly diminishing and don't have a job atm lol
    Buy sona like me

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post
    Refreshed this thread and LOOK WHOS BACK

This is the second time fran said she'd quit and she didn't, inb4 the 3rd time

Having a mental dilemma on whether or not to waste $20 on the new Lunar Revel skins even when my monies are slowly diminishing and don't have a job atm lol
    Eh, all the lunar skins are disappointing in my opinion.

Also, supposedly the skins are here to stay, so no rush.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Banned Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    Actually you are incorrect, your graphic drivers affect everything that is displayed on your monitor regardless of if it is 3D or not.

While it's true PVP.net was created in adobe air doesn't instantly mean it is the issue, in fact if you haven't updated your drivers in awhile it could be a glitch that has since been fixed.

Have you even tried to see if updating your drivers works before blaming Adobe Air?
    yeah no......
    just...no...
    The graphics drivers hardly effect simple 2D objects even the generic ones that windows automatically installs for default VGA adaptors show no real difference with basic display.
    My graphics drivers were updated with the lastest ones. as with all my computers. everytime Nvidia releases a WHQL driver set i go and grab it and do benchmarks.
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/noteboo...ql-driver.html
    These are the ones for my Nvidia GeForce 335m GT. My laptop actually has 2 GPUs in it.
    Adobe Air applications run with the Intel Media HD GPU, and when LoLclient.exe launches it launches with the Nvidia GPU.
    My laptop can actually run LoL on the Intel GPU but it has to be on the lowest settings. the Nvidia GPU can run lol with all settings on very high@1280x768 at 40~55 FPS.
    I may not be very good at lol but i can tell you im quite an advanced Computer tech. I work with Overclocking, Tweaking, 3DMark11/Vantage and building/modding PCs.
    Hell even my laptop is overclocked 1000mhz beyond its base clock(stable with both HT and Turbocore).

I may not be very good at lol but i can tell you im quite an advanced Computer tech. I work with Overclocking, Tweaking, 3DMark11/Vantage and building/modding PCs.
    Hell even my laptop is overclocked 1000mhz beyond its base clock(stable with both HT and Turbocore).
    You do realize that Overclocking/Tweaking/Building & Modding is actually quite basic right?
    Clearly your definition of advanced isn't the same as mine.

You also could have simply said "yes I am using the latest drivers", I am also still waiting for the process of how you replicated the glitch to see if I can actually do it myself and see if it's got to do with resizing the window at a certain time, etc.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

I don't even know how to overclock >.>

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    I don't even know how to overclock >.>
    I don't really even need to overclock.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    They buffed Viktor with the Chinese skins patch already.
    he didn't get any actual buffs he just got some fixes and bugs worked out.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I don't know why they nerf'd Riven. Yes her Q was pretty strong early game, but mid-late game, she requiered a lot of attention, and positioning to be played right. I guess this Morello is just an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekee View Post
    I don't know why they nerf'd Riven. Yes her Q was pretty strong early game, but mid-late game, she requiered a lot of attention, and positioning to be played right. I guess this Morello is just an idiot.
    Yep, I'm sure it had nothing to do with her almost unbeatable lane presence due to her high natural regen on top of the shield.

/Sarcasm