League of Legends [Discussion]

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by xDisturbed View Post
    Nah as me gran used to say - its not the champion its the person behind it that counts

9/10 times im unstoppable with WW, but a game then i went 0/2/2 because i was watching a massive fight outside
    Yah but it will be a pain when your teammate takes the champ you like and just do retarded stuff

BTW: Where can I buy riot points card? Anyone know
    Last edited by hollowblock8; 06-16-2010 at 07:38 PM.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by hollowblock8 View Post
    Yah but it will be a pain when your teammate takes the champ you like and just do retarded stuff
    lol agreed, but since i've been using WW i keep getting Teemo's and Cho's and when i use them two i keep getting WWs x.x tis a small world.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

Backdooring is a legit tactic, can be countered pretty easily, but it is very annoying play against it.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    What are you, stupid? You obviously haven't played DOTA or HON, and you must be incredibly new to LOL. Backdooring is a dirty tactic to make a win, and there is no way to "counter" a backdoor. As an example, you and your group are pushing the bottom lane to take a tower with the creeps, but then one guy on the enemy team goes behind the creep waves, goes into your base, and starts beating the crap out of everything. Do you think it's fair, that you and your group are pushing with creeps, while the one guy isn't pushing with creeps and decides to attack the base by himself? Basically, forcing you and your team to teleport away from your advancement into your base, making the game last longer.

You'll understand once you're in a game, when you're going to get that win, when you worked hard for it, only for it to be taken from you, because one dude on the enemy team says: "No, screw that." And beats you & your team by himself.

hey buddy this isn't either of those games and the devs have said its a legit tactic. learn to play cuz only a noob would say theirs no way to counter that. their are multiple ways to stop someone from bd. you must still be in nooby island
    Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    When you are counting trial accounts, demo accounts, beta accounts, inactive accounts, etc as "Unique Active Concurrent Subscribers", then yes you are making up numbers. You can believe me or call me a liar all you'd like as it makes no difference to me because you're simply wrong.
    classic high post count nooob^ obvious lies and your 100% wrong

FACTS FOR REPLICANT

pwnt!!!!!!

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

So... anyway

Is there any experienced Nasus player here that could toss a few tips my way? As for Item-purchase order and what to get and such. And masteries and the runes and all that.
    Right now I put my masteries in the defence thing, because that's the type of playstyle I enyoy, and I usually end up buying a lot of +health stuff and armor, after getting trinity force of course.

Any help is much appreciated

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    So... anyway

Is there any experienced Nasus player here that could toss a few tips my way? As for Item-purchase order and what to get and such. And masteries and the runes and all that.
    Right now I put my masteries in the defence thing, because that's the type of playstyle I enyoy, and I usually end up buying a lot of +health stuff and armor, after getting trinity force of course.

Any help is much appreciated

red : armor pen
    yellow : mana reg / dodge / any mres/pdef
    blue : mres / cooldown
    quint : hp / armor pen
    skill order, e,q,w,e,q,e,r (get ur e skill up to 3, last hit with q, w for chasing low hp champs)
    i usually get sheen (though the nerf made it really weak) first (mana crystal first), then it depends on the team, wether they need a tank, or dps (most of the time uŽll be a tank and late game a dps machine).

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

Quote Originally Posted by zaberisk2 View Post
    red : armor pen
    yellow : mana reg / dodge / any mres/pdef
    blue : mres / cooldown
    quint : hp / armor pen
    skill order, e,q,w,e,q,e,r (get ur e skill up to 3, last hit with q, w for chasing low hp champs)
    i usually get sheen (though the nerf made it really weak) first (mana crystal first), then it depends on the team, wether they need a tank, or dps (most of the time uŽll be a tank and late game a dps machine).
    Thanks man, I still hadn't got the gist of the rune system or whatever. But thanks for that. And I usually build him as a tank. He's so damn versatile it all depends on the match. Only tried 1 other champion that I like and that was Kayle.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 15

Thanks man, I still hadn't got the gist of the rune system or whatever. But thanks for that. And I usually build him as a tank. He's so damn versatile it all depends on the match. Only tried 1 other champion that I like and that was Kayle.
    Kayle's a beast now. If I didn't main annie she would become my main
    League of Legends/Heroes of Newerth Stream

LoL US IGN: Chichu/Secret Agent Sam(Irelia, Ezreal, Nidalee, Malzhar, Annie, Shen, Akali, Sion, Singed)

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

once you get mana regen runes, you can stay in a lane for quite some time, since SS costs almost no mana, you'll be able to use that to get last hits and heal yourself, I always go for sheen first making his SS hit even harder, its great, probably one of the easiest melee champs to last hit with.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 104

Is it down for anyone...
    Check out my blog, its a bit funny, and its pretty cool, fallow me, Ill fallow you.

http://reachthenews.blogspot.com/

Zilo
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig me

Page 111 of 4287 FirstFirst ... 11611011091101111121131211612116111111 ... LastLast