Page 1446 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 44694613461396143614441445144614471448145614961546 ... LastLast
Results 36,126 to 36,150 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Instructing people or convincing them the game isn't lost because they can't stomp is impossible. I don't have the patience for that. I've learned to not care about elo and so far it's been working well, slowly but very well.

There are just so many stupid and stubborn people it's not even worth bothering. Best way to convince them is to simply play and outplay the enemy few times to prove them they are just ****ing bad and need to get their shit straight. That's where you somehow have to go above and beyond the expected skill level when in a player and item disadvantage.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 08-16-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    new kat is terrible btw, rework was completely unneccesary
    Honestly, I find her a bit more fun to play. I just wish they didn't change her passive..

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

So, Sydra's full name + title is Syndra, the Dark Sovereign. She'll be out in the patch after Regnar according to the news update.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/s...ealed-gamescom

Honestly, I'm just as hyped for her as I was Zyra

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

so playing Draven some more, and after trolling an enemy Leona with my E one game, decided that I now have a dream to do just once as Draven. Use his E to knock Nocturne out of his ult in midflight. If I can do that just once, don't care if we lose the game badly, gonna be laughing my *** off all day long.

By the way, does anyone know if his E can interrupt jumping moves i.e. Jax's leap and Trist's rocket jump?
    Messing around.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 156

should be able to

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    so playing Draven some more, and after trolling an enemy Leona with my E one game, decided that I now have a dream to do just once as Draven. Use his E to knock Nocturne out of his ult in midflight. If I can do that just once, don't care if we lose the game badly, gonna be laughing my *** off all day long.

By the way, does anyone know if his E can interrupt jumping moves i.e. Jax's leap and Trist's rocket jump?
    Pretty sure it can.

Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

mmmk, thx. Also adding an ulting malphite to the hitlist, unless he has i-frames while he's ulting. or just about everyone who's ult is a gapcloser or charge or can be interrupted in some hilarious fashion.

World of Draven aside, coming up on 4800 IP and have been looking at Malz since his remake. Opinions on him?
    Messing around.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Although Kata is less bursty now, I enjoy playing her alot more

Arri's Animal Reputation: 116
    Australia, In the Outback, With Your Dingo's

Quote Originally Posted by Jerov View Post
    mmmk, thx. Also adding an ulting malphite to the hitlist, unless he has i-frames while he's ulting. or just about everyone who's ult is a gapcloser or charge or can be interrupted in some hilarious fashion.

World of Draven aside, coming up on 4800 IP and have been looking at Malz since his remake. Opinions on him?
    He has I Frames only way to stop him is Janna's aoe push back
    OM NOM NOM NOM

Just had a game with attack speed Zyra, on my team of course.

This is what I get for taking a break from Zyra till free week is over to avoid mirror matches.

FFXIV Mogcast Manager Reputation: 19

Teemo says as he removes his pants revealing his member which resembled what appeared as a third stocky leg, no longer then 3-4 inches but boasting the girth of a giants belt.
    What the hell did I just read.
    www.mogcast.com Come visit us, Kupo!

Retired Staff Reputation: 22

Last edited by LakeOfTears; 08-17-2012 at 04:12 AM.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

New Kat is amazing (in Dominion at least) if you have the right runes and masteries. I'm kind of amazed how much they matter for her now

yay!

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

Was going Kat but seeing we had no CC in our team, I used Morgana. Was a bit scared of Diana jungling, but seeing after how Diana just tried ganking me early game and tower dove while she died after I snared her and getting her blue buff.... Yeah. Hilariously god awful. And was cute how Zyra was trying to poke me with her plants. Free 5 gold I guess? Lol.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

Rammus may have slow clear times but damn is he funny to play. People seem to have absolutely no idea what to do against him. Dat 3 second taunt.. bought $100 in RP hoping for a good sale this weekend and.... nope.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 23

28 assist with Alistar. So much fun in dom. Knocking people into turret with Garrison splash. Tank Diana is also fun for similar things with her E. And her synergy with Kat is too much. They can't even get away.

I might get Shen next. Or maybe just save for Lulu or the champ after Rengar.

Thanks Seya!

The keys for alienware's giveaway are available now.......just yi + samurai yi skin though so..............yay?

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaw...-giveaway/127/

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

Christ they went fast, didn't get one.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Yeah i wouldn't of minded a samurai skin for yi, considering it's the only yi skin I like xD

Well, there's supposed to be another batch of keys tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Well, there's supposed to be another batch of keys tomorrow.
    I'll try to keep an eye on it then. Thanks

So I think the only role I'll never quite get the hang of is top lane. I'm getting better at adc (it's mostly the laning phase I need work on)but top I'm...just not sure WHAT I'm doing wrong most of the time, which makes it difficult to really improve, you know?
    Last edited by Acreon; 08-17-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 83

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    I'll try to keep an eye on it then. Thanks

So I think the only role I'll never quite get the hang of is top lane. I'm getting better at adc (it's mostly the laning phase I need work on)but top I'm...just not sure WHAT I'm doing wrong most of the time, which makes it difficult to really improve, you know?
    Top lane is a strange one. It's mostly all about countering champs thus making is quite difficult really. If it's blind pick you certainly can't counter champs. You'll have to learn your matchups and see which matchups you'll be able to go agressive or passive. This room has a lot less room for errors than other lanes since it's so reliant on counters and it's a very snowbally lane.

Good to know, thanks yuki (Mingsenayuki?)

so after a 2W : 3L bout of playing today, and one of the losses was as a support ali w/ ashe against a sona+soraka lane, and after a bout of 'do this ali, do that ali, don't do that ali' and 'our ali fails, why did you miss that play', and etc., decided I'm going to avoid support like the plague in solo queue normal. kudos to the brave people that support in solo queue, especially ones like the Janna I had in my last match as a Draven (we won against a troll team of Akali/Nunu/Morde/Xer/Panth even though it was effectively 5v4 for a long while because our jungler was Heimer).
    Messing around.