Page 1451 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 45195113511401144114491450145114521453146115011551 ... LastLast
Results 36,251 to 36,275 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    I don't understand what are they trying to accomplish with the minisclure Alistar changes. It won't affect him in the game at all.
    They're trying to stop his early game ganking power which is pretty broken. You're basically stunlocked for like 3 seconds.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Gurenbanka View Post
    They're trying to stop his early game ganking power which is pretty broken. You're basically stunlocked for like 3 seconds.
    Still won't change much though.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    Still won't change much though.
    Yep. With boots of mobility it will make no difference with the 50 range and 5 speed nerf on him.
    In lane you are always closer than 600 distance anyway to hit the horns.

They are better off remaking him than trying to "nerf" him.

They are better off remaking him again than trying to "nerf" him.
    Fixedzorz.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Yep. With boots of mobility it will make no difference with the 50 range and 5 speed nerf on him.
    In lane you are always closer than 600 distance anyway to hit the horns.

They are better off remaking him than trying to "nerf" him.
    Yeah and come out with something subpar just like all their other remakes? Riot sucks at balancing. period.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    Yeah and come out with something subpar just like all their other remakes? Riot sucks at balancing. period.
    Hey guys we want more variety in our game so we are nerfing all of our hybrids to be pure ad

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Karkelo View Post
    Hey guys we want more variety in our game so we are nerfing all of our hybrids to be pure ad

Had the worst game with Janna mid against Gragas. The saving grace for me was that the enemy was so busy with the rest of my team that I simply pushed all the way to their last tower, brought it down and exposed the inhibitor. They started playing so much more safer and were undecided to engage or not
    Thank goodness we won in the end.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 08-24-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Banned Reputation: 34

You know, I've been trying really hard to ignore Riot's recent trend of releasing completely broken champs, but I think after this last game I had where I got one-shotted by a Rengar from FULL HP at over 2k hp, I give up. This game just isn't fun anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotomy View Post
    You know, I've been trying really hard to ignore Riot's recent trend of releasing completely broken champs, but I think after this last game I had where I got one-shotted by a Rengar from FULL HP at over 2k hp, I give up. This game just isn't fun anymore.
    Rengar needs damage to balance out his garbage utility. If you play a squishy and get jumped on then that's your fault. Draven, Jayce and Diana weren't really completely broken either. Diana just gets a lot of flak because she can play multiple roles and people like to complain.

Rengar needs damage to balance out his garbage utility. If you play a squishy and get jumped on then that's your fault. Draven, Jayce and Diana weren't really completely broken either. Diana just gets a lot of flak because she can play multiple roles and people like to complain.
    I forgot to mention the craptastic community as well. Thanks for emphasising that point for me with your post.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

so out of a fit of boredom and reading about Rengars building stacks off of creeps before the first minion waves clash, decided to try something similar with Draven's axes. Goal was to bounce axes off of golems in a way that I have 2 axes going and I can reach the enemy minion wave in time to bounce an axe off of them without having to hit Q a third time. It was successful, but just barely. Should be interesting for a FB attempt or to kick enemy ADC out of lane very early.

Edit: nvm, can't reach in time. guess minion lane was pushed my way just a tad bit lol.
    Last edited by Jerov; 08-24-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    Messing around.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

Darius is not OP. He's a snowball champion that can still be countered well enough

Zyra is ****ing squishy and really doesn't have much use

Nobody knows how to use Jayce well in pubs

Rengar squishy and lacks team fight capability.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Darius is not OP. He's a snowball champion that can still be countered well enough

haha...hahahah... oh wow.
    zyra is currently THE strongest ap mid hero. THE. sure, she is squishy and dies quick to assassins, but her zoning, burst and teamfight utility is freaking MASSIVE.
    ask ANY 2000+ elo player and they will all say the same thing, too strong / perma ban.

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 83

First time I've heard someone said Zyra doesn't have much use. She was OP on released. She is still super strong after nerfs.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 156

LeBlanc is the best mid evar.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

.............Yeah, I'm gonna have to pull the "you have no idea what you are talking about" card here.

Zyra is one of the top AP mids, even after her nerfs.

You are quite literally the only person I have ever seen or heard seriously say Zyra does not have much use.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

I forgot to mention the craptastic community as well. Thanks for emphasising that point for me with your post.
    Sorry that you feel that way. The truth is, Rengar just isn't that OP. Learn to counter him. He is widely regarded as pretty bad for his roles. Doesn't make him not fun or anything, but to complain that he is broken because you went against someone that apparently snowballed hard makes you part of the "craptastic community". Otherwise, leave your garbage insults elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    haha...hahahah... oh wow.
    zyra is currently THE strongest ap mid hero. THE. sure, she is squishy and dies quick to assassins, but her zoning, burst and teamfight utility is freaking MASSIVE.
    ask ANY 2000+ elo player and they will all say the same thing, too strong / perma ban.
    Did people forget about Mordekaiser/AP Tristana mid or something?
    Last edited by olaph; 08-25-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Sorry that you feel that way. The truth is, Rengar just isn't that OP. Learn to counter him. He is widely regarded as pretty bad for his roles. Doesn't make him not fun or anything, but to complain that he is broken because you went against someone that apparently snowballed hard makes you part of the "craptastic community". Otherwise, leave your garbage insults elsewhere.
    Once again you exemplify my point about the LoL community with your insulting elitist attitude and either blindness to, or willful ignorance of, the game's problems. But, oh well. I'm done with that game, its community, and, by extension, this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    .............Yeah, I'm gonna have to pull the "you have no idea what you are talking about" card here.

Zyra is one of the top AP mids, even after her nerfs.

You are quite literally the only person I have ever seen or heard seriously say Zyra does not have much use.
    Because obviously her plants would do anything against morgana. She has zoning, crowd control, vision, and team fight disruption but she's just the squisher version of Morgana.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 76

I've crapped on Morgana tons of time with Zyra :o

And her plants do alot o.o
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

I have to say that Zyra is definitely a force to be reckoned with even after her "nerf."
    Her base damage and ratios are high and on top of that allow her plants to deal damage. The Ultimate has one of the biggest radius' I have ever seen. You take damage then are forced to flash or run out or face her knock up. She's strong, and sure she's squishy but a good player will stay behind their tanks in team fights. I feel like Zyra and Darius are too much. Mainly in the solo queue department.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    I've crapped on Morgana tons of time with Zyra :o

And her plants do alot o.o
    Either she was being too stupidly aggressive or she doesn't know how to dodge the skillshots.

Once again you exemplify my point about the LoL community with your insulting elitist attitude and either blindness to, or willful ignorance of, the game's problems. But, oh well. I'm done with that game, its community, and, by extension, this thread.

Comes in and calls me part of the crappy community, then calls me an elitist for explaining something. GG, bro.

Dem nerfs..