Page 1457 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 45795713571407144714551456145714581459146715071557 ... LastLast
Results 36,401 to 36,425 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

Ezreal is sub-par and demands more of the player just to be on equal footing with other champions of his class. I like to think of him as a weaker version of Vayne.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

ez sub par?

lol

he doesnt do as much damage as corki and graves, but he's the only ad who can consistently 1v1 anti carries/tanky dps safely. he doesn't need as much peel as other carries

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

At the end of the day he is still widely used in competitive play no matter how "bad, useless" etc. he is.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

I would prefer Ez over vayne mainly because of utility. Other than that, not much I can say.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

So I started playing Sona again because Arcade Sona > Entire Champion roster, but I don't know how I feel about her recent changes. I like the idea of being able to cast her skills without any delay between them but at the same time them CDs so high. D:

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-Ki View Post
    His Q becomes near pointless when you hit late-game because the base damage is so pitiful even with a Trinity Force you won't hit as hard as other carrys in the late game. The rest of his skills are magic damage so if you want to do any damage with them you'll have to have some spell pen to boost their damage as well.

You can argue by saying " WELL WHY DON'T YOU USE YOUR AUTO-ATTACK! DERP!" Sadly with Ezreal his range is so tiny it's suicidal not to mention he lacks any sort of CC outside of having the slow proc from his W and having a Trinity Force.

Corki can just run into a fight with Gatling on, spamming his missiles, and auto attacking. What Corki lacks in CC like with Ezreal, he makes up with overwhelming damage potential. Shredding armor along with true damage is nothing to laugh at.

Graves can slide in use his Q+R combo and blow everything up and then follow up with auto attacks. He can also add even more confusion to a team fight by throwing out his smoke grenade and effectively cut the enemy team's vision.

Don't get me wrong though Ezreal is not bad by any means, but he's not crazy strong people make him out to be. There are a lot of champions that can outclass him. I've played him when he could still heal and that was when you could say he was OP because he could easily chunk anyone compared to how he is now.
    Thanks for the detailed reply! Same toe everyone else who replied as well.

Also yeah that new sona skin is rad, too bad I don have sona.

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 83

I'm surprised it's not a Legendary skin.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 23

Random thoughts on my recent champ purchases.

Twisted Fate - During his last free week I learned how to use him. Bought him today after watching a youtube video.
    Jax - I hate fighting him so much. Made me not want to get him. Plus he has 3 fingers. That is weird. Is he a Ninja Turtle? Oh well dodge and stun.
    Shen - A real ninja with the blade and the mask. I didn't get him for the longest cause he always seems to be free. Another champ like that is Singed - I usually get enough enjoyment out of him during that week to not want to buy him.
    Diana - The champ that brought me back. She got nerfed or something. Eh I didn't really notice since I build her funny. Or so I hear.
    Anivia - Stupid bird so squishy and hard to use starting out. My friend is good with her and gave me some tips. Not really my style of character. Especially in Dom.
    Malzahar - The last champ I got before my break. Landing that full combo is satisfying.

There are still quite a few good champs I do not own. Here are a the ones I am interested in.
    Akali, Blitzcrank, and Zyra.

There are a couple I need to play more before deciding.
    Talon, and Nocturn.

Now to start saving up again. Gonna probably see something during this tournament that will influence my next champ purchases. Anyway thanks for reading. Any input is welcome.

Thanks Seya!

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by ErickDamon View Post

Twisted Fate - During his last free week I learned how to use him. Bought him today after watching a youtube video.
    Jax - I hate fighting him so much. Made me not want to get him. Plus he has 3 fingers. That is weird. Is he a Ninja Turtle? Oh well dodge and stun.
    Shen - A real ninja with the blade and the mask. I didn't get him for the longest cause he always seems to be free. Another champ like that is Singed - I usually get enough enjoyment out of him during that week to not want to buy him.
    Diana - The champ that brought me back. She got nerfed or something. Eh I didn't really notice since I build her funny. Or so I hear.
    Anivia - Stupid bird so squishy and hard to use starting out. My friend is good with her and gave me some tips. Not really my style of character. Especially in Dom.
    Malzahar - The last champ I got before my break. Landing that full combo is satisfying.

There are still quite a few good champs I do not own. Here are a the ones I am interested in.

Talon, and Nocturn.

Now to start saving up again. Gonna probably see something during this tournament that will influence my next champ purchases. Anyway thanks for reading. Any input is welcome.
    tf op, jax op, diana op, anivia op if your team is organized, malz is a counterpick, talon is a 100% counterpick, blitz is 100% banned, zyra is op as ****, akali completely shreds anyone apart once she gets some minor snowball going and nocturne is decent.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    blitz is 100% banned.
    Honestly have to bold this out. Of the usual supports (Soraka, Sona, Taric, Ali, Leona, Janna, and Blitz) I've played against, I absolutely hate Blitz lanes. I feel no champ should be able to be as game-changing as that guy while still being relatively safe with his grab, knockup, speed-boost (which apparently used to have a debuff at the end to balance it), and a shield that scales with his mana pool. And for those that say 'dodge the grab', it's the same thing with skillshots. Not to mention good Blitz's tend to just let you push lane a little, then when the moment is right just charge toward the carry and do his usual stuff from there with maximized accuracy.
    Messing around.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by ErickDamon View Post

Talon, and Nocturn.

Twisted Fate - Really broken in solo q because noone is prepared for warding against their lanes. His ultimate is the ultimate tool to help other lanes. He does fall off a bit in terms of team fight capability due to the fact his ultimate can't really be used in one.

Jax - Probably one of the safer laner just because once he hits 6, he becomes an unstoppable force and wins almost every single match-up due to the amount of damage he has.

Shen - One of the most banned champions in solo q because how his ultimate works. It allows you to be a split pushing machine and allows to get free objectives. However, most people in solo q don't really know how to use Shen effectively.

Diana - This AP assassin has extremely high burst and from I've seen, doesn't really have any hard match-ups. Though you do have to play passive until level 6. IMO, I don't really like her in the jungle.

Anivia - Anivia is a extremely strong champion because of her kit. Her wall allows her to effectively catch people out constantly. If you fight in the jungle and land a perfect wall, it could change the result of the whole fight. She also has the ability to clear waves insanely fast post-6. The second life is also, in my opinion - very unbalanced.

Malzahar - This champion is a bit tricky. He's not a very popular pick. However, he is still pretty good. He can clears waves pretty fast. His W is very strong vs champions that stack health (i.e Mundo, Shen.) Probably the main reason why Malzahar isn't picked much is because QSS completely shuts down his ultimate making him effectively useless when they get it.

Akali - I don't play Akali mid lane. But from what I've played from Akali top lane is that she's very strong against AP champions such as Vladimir/Rumble. However, the majority of top lane easily counter her. Garen + Lee Sin are the ones to mention who easily destroy Akali. She does fall off very fast if she doesn't snowball.

Just added some quick insight for you if you needed it.
    "Should've known you'd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do.
    Never gonna change my mind, we can leave it all behind."

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Regional finals were boring..

Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    Regional finals were boring..
    It's funny how Dignitas picked the poke comp even though they already saw Morgana and Vladimir picked up.

Dignitas just got counterpicked in terms of comp.

As long as you have initiate on your side, the poke comp will just fail.

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Ye and scarra is so sad atm and regi made it even worse with his gg easy

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

http://twitch.tv/saiyorain

Streaming sort of O.o?

That whole Arcade Sona thing looked awesome and all. But once I saw her in-game I was extremely disappointed. Not worth it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    That whole Arcade Sona thing looked awesome and all. But once I saw her in-game I was extremely disappointed. Not worth it imo.
    Her ultimate particles are so hard to see...

Narcolepsy/Somniphobia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurenbanka View Post
    Her ultimate particles are so hard to see...
    That and her ultimate makes almost no sound. I had to concentrate my whole attention just to notice it in action at least once.

If I'll manage to get her from ebay ~8$ then I am buying her. But the at the price she is atm, she isn't worth it imo.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 09-03-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Is she not still in the store? Why would you use eBay, or are there some other benefits that I don't know about?

[Currently Playing: League of Legends]
    [Currently Reviewing:ROSE Online]

Quote Originally Posted by Kibethian View Post
    Is she not still in the store? Why would you use eBay, or are there some other benefits that I don't know about?
    And why the hell I shouldn't use ebay if I can get her almost 50% cheaper and people will sell her lower than the store price because they want to earn some buck from it.

EDIT: Need a break from this game. Can't stand the stupidity anymore.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 09-03-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    And why the hell I shouldn't use ebay if I can get her almost 50% cheaper and people will sell her lower than the store price because they want to earn some buck from it.

EDIT: Need a break from this game. Can't stand the stupidity anymore.
    Well I got her from the store because I rather support Riot directly but I can see what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Well I got her from the store because I rather support Riot directly but I can see what you mean.
    If Riot works on the skin and improves it then I will buy it from the store myself. But in the state the skin is currently I don't feel like it's worth my money.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

The Arcade Sona skin, even with the quiet/low particle ultimate that does need to be fixed, is the best skin in the game IMO. I ****ing love it. Worth every penny and it's legendary quality.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    riot hardly needs any more supporting. they need to get their heads out of their asses, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    riot hardly needs any more supporting. they need to get their heads out of their asses, though.
    My bad. I meant Sona needs more supporting. Common sense says that if a Champion has skins that sell well there's a chance they will keep making skins for said champion (hi Teemo). And since Sona is pretty much one of my favorite champions... moar skins plz.