Page 1499 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 49999913991449148914971498149915001501150915491599 ... LastLast
Results 37,451 to 37,475 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    Cassiopeia is pretty much the ultimate mid-lane bully, she is ridiculously strong. Generally you will want to run magic resist and movespeed and just survive the lane phase without taking too much of a beating since you can't really trade with her unless you can get a clean charm combo off.

Teemo has a really strong lane phase as well, but past that he is not as useful as other ap mids, so you will want to run magic resist and AP and just push his lane to his turret since he cannot shove very well.
    Ah, I see. I keep getting harassed down and then bursted by them... I'll try to be more defensive. I couldn't get close enough to charm, Cassi's skills had a much longer range than mine~

As for Teemo... I have trouble pushing the lane, I don't know how he does it, but everytime his Flash is up, he can burst mi down quite quickly when I'm not near my tower. I died like 6 times... I can't cs with his harass... ><

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    Ah, I see. I keep getting harassed down and then bursted by them... I'll try to be more defensive. I couldn't get close enough to charm, Cassi's skills had a much longer range than mine~

As for Teemo... I have trouble pushing the lane, I don't know how he does it, but everytime his Flash is up, he can burst mi down quite quickly when I'm not near my tower. I died like 6 times... I can't cs with his harass... ><
    well, if you push his lane before 6 he won't be able to cs well under the tower, and you can take wraiths or roam or go back to shop. just get mr + quick chalice and half his dmg will be negated~

well, if you push his lane before 6 he won't be able to cs well under the tower, and you can take wraiths or roam or go back to shop. just get mr + quick chalice and half his dmg will be negated~
    I'll try... it seems Teemo mid is very popular so I'll need to learn to deal with him.

I looked up his skills, I'm still wondering how does Teemo reduce my movement speed? I don't see it in his kit, yet I can't ever run from him. Is it because of his movement speed buff? Or does his poison slow?~

He's really causing mi a lot of frustration right now...

I'll try... it seems Teemo mid is very popular so I'll need to learn to deal with him.

I looked up his skills, I'm still wondering how does Teemo reduce my movement speed? I don't see it in his kit, yet I can't ever run from him. Is it because of his movement speed buff? Or does his poison slow?~

He's really causing mi a lot of frustration right now...
    Phage, Rylai or stepping on a mushroom all slows, and Phage is pretty popular on Teemo.
    And yeah, his mspeed is pretty large when activated.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Saroka is just 2 GUD on TT
    the fun the fun THE FUN!

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

Fooling around in bots mode..

On-hit teemo. wat.

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by jhonli View Post
    Dodge his grab, it's pretty easy to honestly.
    As for his knock up just run around him until the blue light vanishes, if he uses his speed, see if you can just run to your own turret, make sure to watch out for the grab. Other then that, he doesn't have much to work with after that.

Blitz doesn't really have any personal champs he's weak against. It's all about the person playing the champ, other then that a lulu is usually a pretty good counter to Blitz. Shield, knock up pollymorph and slow are all good cc against him.
    I want whatever it is that you are on.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

got matched with nien 3 times in a row

third game he goes mid corki and dives fountain for a penta

I feel I'm slowly getting better, I'm not usually doing pretty okay in lane most of the time now. However, people do send some very odd champions mid, I just fought two Dravens. One of them kept killing mi over and over, and drove mi to tears. Being matched against someone with almost 400 wins when I have barely 10 to my name is hard enough, but people on my team and the enemy are making crude jokes and harassment about mi just because I'm not doing well...

I figured I'm weak to AD champions the most in mid, as I tend to lose the lane to them. Is it because of my lack of armor?~ I'm seriously trying to think of what to do against them, right now it seems I either lose cs and back off, or get killed by autoattacks if I go in...

Sorry about the rant, I'm just so upset now. ><

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 22

I feel I'm slowly getting better, I'm not usually doing pretty okay in lane most of the time now. However, people do send some very odd champions mid, I just fought two Dravens. One of them kept killing mi over and over, and drove mi to tears. Being matched against someone with almost 400 wins when I have barely 10 to my name is hard enough, but people on my team and the enemy are making crude jokes and harassment about mi just because I'm not doing well...

I figured I'm weak to AD champions the most in mid, as I tend to lose the lane to them. Is it because of my lack of armor?~ I'm seriously trying to think of what to do against them, right now it seems I either lose cs and back off, or get killed by autoattacks if I go in...

Sorry about the rant, I'm just so upset now. ><
    To deal with ad carries going mid, you can rush some armor. Get a dorans ring or two then build into a chain vest for zhonyas or straight up buy a ninja tabi. You can always catch up on the magic penetration by buying a void staff later or a hunting guise.

Also, what server are you on? If you're on eu west maybe I can play some games with you and give friendly tips.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Finally downloaded the PBE client just so I could try Nami.

I suck with her.

Like, I land 1 out of every 5 Aqua Prisons. The AoE is somewhat small and it moves so SLOOOOOW. D: I guess I just need more practice but the only thing I actually like about her is her ult, because a Tidal Wave is AMAZING.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

One tip for Ahri in general, learn to hit enemies with the very end of her Q. Unless it was changed since I last played her, this will cause the enemy to take both hits at the same time.

Also, if you happen to be up against someone who needs to get close, maxing fox fire is a good idea. It can punish people very harshly if they take all 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    One tip for Ahri in general, learn to hit enemies with the very end of her Q. Unless it was changed since I last played her, this will cause the enemy to take both hits at the same time.

Also, if you happen to be up against someone who needs to get close, maxing fox fire is a good idea. It can punish people very harshly if they take all 3.
    Thanks, but I'm already doing both. The only problem is that AD carries have a long range, so they are able to react and dodge the max-range Orb and Foxfire doesn't hit them~ whereas their autoattacks are guaranteed to hit as soon as I step in their range...

Quote Originally Posted by vrab4o View Post
    To deal with ad carries going mid, you can rush some armor. Get a dorans ring or two then build into a chain vest for zhonyas or straight up buy a ninja tabi. You can always catch up on the magic penetration by buying a void staff later or a hunting guise.
    Also, what server are you on? If you're on eu west maybe I can play some games with you and give friendly tips.
    Thanks for the advice, I'll try see if I can get a chain vest next time. I've been building Chalice -> Athenes in nearly every game~

I'm in SEA, so we can't play together. It's alright, thank you for the offer. I've got some friends who are teaching mi as well, and of course, the people here on this forum are also helping a lot. I'm glad for that. A lot of the randoms I play with have also been really nice and encouraging, although there's also alot of people who are the opposite. People seem to be very vocal when it comes to my playing, idk why. When I'm doing well I do receive a lot of praise, but people bash mi a lot when I'm behind... I hardly see that big of a reaction to other people's playing~

I'm just upset about some insensitive things people said, it really hurt mi deeply. I can stand being called a noob and all the usual insults, but when they start talking about stuff like rape, I can't help but get upset, they went too far~

Being honest, I don't get why people go that far. I'm always polite to everyone and I always give 100% every game, I pick whatever the team doesn't want to play (barring melee/jungle champions as I can't play them at all). I do have some bad games, where I basically get totally wrecked, but I don't feel I deserve this abuse...

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 22

Sadly, those insensitive people think and act as if everyone else is like them so they don't consider the possibility of actually hurting someone's feelings. The only advice I can give you is to not pay attention when people are bashing you, ignore them if you want and just stay focused on the game.

Thanks, but I'm already doing both. The only problem is that AD carries have a long range, so they are able to react and dodge the max-range Orb and Foxfire doesn't hit them~ whereas their autoattacks are guaranteed to hit as soon as I step in their range...

Thanks for the advice, I'll try see if I can get a chain vest next time. I've been building Chalice -> Athenes in nearly every game~

I'm in SEA, so we can't play together. It's alright, thank you for the offer. I've got some friends who are teaching mi as well, and of course, the people here on this forum are also helping a lot. I'm glad for that. A lot of the randoms I play with have also been really nice and encouraging, although there's also alot of people who are the opposite. People seem to be very vocal when it comes to my playing, idk why. When I'm doing well I do receive a lot of praise, but people bash mi a lot when I'm behind... I hardly see that big of a reaction to other people's playing~

I'm just upset about some insensitive things people said, it really hurt mi deeply. I can stand being called a noob and all the usual insults, but when they start talking about stuff like rape, I can't help but get upset, they went too far~

Being honest, I don't get why people go that far. I'm always polite to everyone and I always give 100% every game, I pick whatever the team doesn't want to play (barring melee/jungle champions as I can't play them at all). I do have some bad games, where I basically get totally wrecked, but I don't feel I deserve this abuse...
    That's just what you have to learn to deal with in Mobas overall lol, be glad you didn't start with dota or hon, those people are far worse in terms of flaming.

When you're playing against ADC mid, you have to keep in mind their range at all times, you shouldn't die mid lane EVER unless a jungler comes to gank, and every time they try to harass you and they're outside of the creeps, you have to capitalize on it and punish them since you do way more burst damage than they.

That's just what you have to learn to deal with in Mobas overall lol, be glad you didn't start with dota or hon, those people are far worse in terms of flaming.

When you're playing against ADC mid, you have to keep in mind their range at all times, you shouldn't die mid lane EVER unless a jungler comes to gank, and every time they try to harass you and they're outside of the creeps, you have to capitalize on it and punish them since you do way more burst damage than they.
    I definitely need to work on my laning, imo it's my weakest point right now, I'm not very good at 1v1. I feel another of my weaknesses is lack of champion knowledge, as I don't know exactly what a lot of them can do. I'm learning them slowly, but there's so many of them...

However, when it comes to teamfights, I do pretty well (unless I'm very behind due to dying a lot), I've gotten pretty good at initiating a teamfight or separating enemies with a sneaky Charm, and I'm decent at warding/spotting enemies.

I tend to be the one getting harassed a lot in lane, I'm still trying to figure out what to do about it. Poking them down with Q doesn't work a lot due to the high mana cost and some of them are really good at dodging it. Is there any way for mi to take a video so you all can critique and give advice? I really have no clue what I need to do to overcome this~

p.s. I've never played dota or hon, but if you say it's worse, I doubt I'll ever be able to play it. I feel what they said was really terrible, I couldn't help crying...

Anyway I'm going to get some sleep, hopefully I'll feel better after. Thanks for the advice~~

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by vrab4o View Post

actually the most cost efficient way of dealing w/ ad mid is getting a dorans shield

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 76

Don't normally play support but Nami looks fun xD
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Don't normally play support but Nami looks fun xD
    I think you meant Draven

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Random Shenanigans on TTL.

****ING ALISTER.
    '

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Random Shenanigans on TTL.

****ING ALISTER.]
    What wrong did he do? He looked like he saved Teemo a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    actually the most cost efficient way of dealing w/ ad mid is getting a dorans shield
    Really? Why is it preferred over chain mail (which builds into Zhonyas)? I'll have to keep it in mind~

My scores for today. I'm feeling slightly better after finally doing well in the last game, after yesterday and today's losses. Laned against a Veigar for the first time, and learned that his ult easily takes off half my hp or more, it really hurts~

I noticed people really like to go after mi, my team had only 2-3 deaths each at most. Wouldn't Kog'Maw have been an easier target for them to focus on? They kept ignoring him and rushed for mi... was chain stunned/silenced so much~~

I also really, really suck at Ashe. =(

What wrong did he do? He looked like he saved Teemo a lot...
    DIRTY KSER

BAD SUPPORT. SHAME.

Also he got me killed earlier by headbutting Renekton into me and getting me killed subsequently. He almost did it again if Renekton reacted faster in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    DIRTY KSER

BAD SUPPORT. SHAME.

Also he got me killed earlier by headbutting Renekton into me and getting me killed subsequently. He almost did it again if Renekton reacted faster in that video.
    I honestly can't tell, does the headbutt stun~?

Maybe he just doesn't like Teemo. I know I hate Teemos... ><

I honestly can't tell, does the headbutt stun~?

Maybe he just doesn't like Teemo. I know I hate Teemos... ><
    It wasn't that he stunned. I'm trying to run away from Renekton.. he headbutts renekton, closer to me.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

headbutt, like any knockback move, does not stun (although you can 'stun' if you knock them into a wall/tower). it's also a dangerous move to use if you are newb with it, since you can knock weak enemies away to freedom or dangerous enemies straight into your team where they want to be.

also about teemo, there are two groups of people in general for him: those who play him and love him dearly, and everyone else that hates his guts and his kit, which is not OP, but incredibly frustrating to play against and in general is 'anti-fun' to quote the Reds.
    Messing around.