Page 1503 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 503100314031453149315011502150315041505151315531603 ... LastLast
Results 37,551 to 37,575 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Riot's video showing their appreciation for the Korean LoL community

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Riot's video showing their appreciation for the Korean LoL community
    I see Ahri there

Anyway, I jus found out that there was apparently a pretty big tournament that happened a week ago? I didn't know anything about it~~

Looking at the statistics tho, it seems at higher level play alot of the champions are rarely used. There's a whole bunch that are used/banned over half the time? Like Orianna, Ezreal etc. Diana has a 94.4% rate of being banned or picked, wow. Lee Sin at 90.3%~

Kinda sad to see that Ahri has a 25% win rate and was rarely picked. Janna and Lux also weren't played much... the champions I know how to play all seem pretty unpopular.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    i really, really hope riot decides to pay the guy who made this and release it <3
    Liiiink? I wanna share my appreciation. That's one heck of an amazing skin.

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Me Serix and a friend of mine are doing 5's if anyone want's to join up.
    Currently Playing: Paladins, Fallout 4 Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Liiiink? I wanna share my appreciation. That's one heck of an amazing skin.
    I saw a post on the LoL General Discussion forums about it, it's here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2830765

Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    Me Serix and a friend of mine are doing 5's if anyone want's to join up.

Good luck and have fun ^^

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Senna View Post
    I saw a post on the LoL General Discussion forums about it, it's here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2830765
    Awesome, thanks!

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1526 View Post
    For sure think were going to see a hydra nerf sooner rather then later, people are just starting to realize how beastly it is on any top lane bruiser.

it and a trinity force means that a rengar will kill everyone on your team that isn't a tank in 2 seconds flat if they are clumped up, the tank will take an extra second or 2.
    What do you mean Hydra?

EDIT: JK i'm an idiot Ravenous derp.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

started streaming my way out of elo hell >_< as I was stupid enough to play the moment they opened ranked.

http://sv.twitch.tv/xezek

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

I see Ahri there

Anyway, I jus found out that there was apparently a pretty big tournament that happened a week ago? I didn't know anything about it~~

Looking at the statistics tho, it seems at higher level play alot of the champions are rarely used. There's a whole bunch that are used/banned over half the time? Like Orianna, Ezreal etc. Diana has a 94.4% rate of being banned or picked, wow. Lee Sin at 90.3%~

Kinda sad to see that Ahri has a 25% win rate and was rarely picked. Janna and Lux also weren't played much... the champions I know how to play all seem pretty unpopular.
    lux is actually played fairly often(one of froggens favorites) alongside ahri (alexich,froggen), it's just that they are pretty niché compared to diana and orianna who fit every comp.

lux is actually played fairly often(one of froggens favorites) alongside ahri (alexich,froggen), it's just that they are pretty niché compared to diana and orianna who fit every comp.
    Who's froggen and alexich? If froggen plays both Lux and Ahri maybe I should watch some of his games?~~

I think I've heard of alexich tho, isn't he the one you posted a video of? The pentakill Master Yi?~

I've actually gotten better at Sona too, so I use her instead of Janna sometimes now. My support and mid are getting better considering the people I'm matched with, I'm on a 9 win streak now and I've been mostly matched up with people that have 100+ wins though I only have 20+... do they match you with people with more wins if you win a lot?~

I still don't think I'm ready for ranked yet though, but hopefully my Ahri will improve enough to be able to help my friends soon~~

Who's froggen and alexich? If froggen plays both Lux and Ahri maybe I should watch some of his games?~~

I think I've heard of alexich tho, isn't he the one you posted a video of? The pentakill Master Yi?~

I've actually gotten better at Sona too, so I use her instead of Janna sometimes now. My support and mid are getting better considering the people I'm matched with, I'm on a 9 win streak now and I've been mostly matched up with people that have 100+ wins though I only have 20+... do they match you with people with more wins if you win a lot?~

I still don't think I'm ready for ranked yet though, but hopefully my Ahri will improve enough to be able to help my friends soon~~
    froggen and alexich are considered two of the best mid players in the world, they both stream on own3d.tv, no idea what their usual schedules are, just have to keep checking back.
    other streamers you might want to watch are westdoor0204, toyz and scarra (the two former both play on tw) but especially scarra, because he talks and explains while playing, he streams on PST time though. oh, and they all stream on twitch.tv (also has more streamers, so check it out)
    watching streamers is one of the best ways to improve early on.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 93

Didn't froggen have like 300 CS within 20 minutes in the riot season 2 tournament? >.>

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

I think im gonna take a break from league until all the people who came back for the new patch leave/learn to practice in bots.
    So so so so many people in TT not knowing wtf to do =\

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Didn't froggen have like 300 CS within 20 minutes in the riot season 2 tournament? >.>
    yah, lol. 330 ck at 25min i think.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    I think im gonna take a break from league until all the people who came back for the new patch leave/learn to practice in bots.
    So so so so many people in TT not knowing wtf to do =\
    Step 1. Buy a cleaver

Step 2. Buy another cleaver

Step 3: Losing? GET MOAR CLEAVERS

On a serious note, I just noticed Nami is in the game.......but has not been made available......why must you tease Riot!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

froggen and alexich are considered two of the best mid players in the world, they both stream on own3d.tv, no idea what their usual schedules are, just have to keep checking back.
    other streamers you might want to watch are westdoor0204, toyz and scarra (the two former both play on tw) but especially scarra, because he talks and explains while playing, he streams on PST time though. oh, and they all stream on twitch.tv (also has more streamers, so check it out)
    watching streamers is one of the best ways to improve early on.
    Ah, thank you~

I'm not sure about all these streaming sites and stuff... how do I watch it?~

It's like youtube?

Edit: Also, I've been wondering, how do you upgrade your skills without using the mouse to click on the little + icon~?
    Last edited by Senna; 12-06-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Quote Originally Posted by dot dot dot View Post

General Manager Reputation: 526

Ah, thank you~

It's like youtube?

Edit: Also, I've been wondering, how do you upgrade your skills without using the mouse to click on the little + icon~?
    What's your IGN? You seem to be interested in all the champions and roles I specialize in. We should game together and bounce some ideas off each other. -DizzyPW is mine
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Girls dont even look up [anymore], I feel like they're brainless zombies controlled by their iphones. - Abhorsen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Battleborn, Herowarz
    History: Stardew Valley, Blade & Soul, Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    What's your IGN? You seem to be interested in all the champions and roles I specialize in. We should game together and bounce some ideas off each other. -DizzyPW is mine
    I'm sorry, I'm not on NA server =(

I'm in SEA server~ but I'd really like to play with you all... but I can't...

Which champs/roles do you like? Support and Mid too?~

I use Ahri whenever possible but if Lux is my 2nd AP Mid. And I use Janna/Sona/Soraka as well. I'm going to learn other roles, but for now I think I'm try improve my mid/support first~~

Ah, thank you~

It's like youtube?

yeah, like youtube.

ctrl+hotkey to level up skill, can change it in keybindings.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Step 1. Buy a cleaver

Step 2. Buy another cleaver

Step 3: Losing? GET MOAR CLEAVERS

On a serious note, I just noticed Nami is in the game.......but has not been made available......why must you tease Riot!?
    She's been in the game since the patch they first put arclight varus in. Her secondary skin isn't in yet though.

I'm super upset... I just had a game with Teemo, Akali, Draven, Garen and Amumu as enemies.

I just couldn't do anything at all, I was killed so quickly all the time... their taunting didn't help either. It's just too much~

I really hate being helpless and useless...

Edit: 2nd game and I lost badly to Kat and my team hated mi... today really is bad for mi~
    Last edited by Senna; 12-07-2012 at 03:52 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I'm super upset... I just had a game with Teemo, Akali, Draven, Garen and Amumu as enemies.

I just couldn't do anything at all, I was killed so quickly all the time... their taunting didn't help either. It's just too much~

I really hate being helpless and useless...

Edit: 2nd game and I lost badly to Kat and my team hated mi... today really is bad for mi~

If you're trying to be funny, it's not.

I've just about had enough of LoL today. I can't take it anymore ><